Table of Contents
What is the Best Anti-vomit Cat Bowl?
- Best Overall Anti-Vomit Cat Bowl: Luck Dawn Double Anti-vomit Cat Bowl with Raised Stand
Plastic, elevated, tilted, transparent anti-vomit cat bowls for healthy and comfy cat feeding.
- Best Eco-Friendly Anti-Vomit Cat Bowl: Y YHY Cat Bowl Anti-vomiting
Ceramic and elevated anti-vomit cat bowl that is sturdy and dishwasher safe.
- Best Transparent Anti-Vomit Cat Bowl: Juile Yuan Transparent Plastic Bowl Anti-vomiting
Single bowl, transparent, elevated, tilted, anti-vomit cat bowl for easy feeding and no mess
- Most Affordable Anti-Vomit Cat Bowl: Kitty City Anti-vomiting Cat Bowl
Two plastic, pastel-colored, anti-vomit cat bowls that are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Best Stainless Steel Anti-Vomit Cat Bowl: KatSupreme Anti-vomiting Cat Bowl
Two stainless steel anti-vomit, vet-approved tilted, and elevated cat bowls that last long.
- Best Ceramic Anti-Vomit Cat Bowl: PetNF Cat Food Bowls Anti-vomiting
Two handmade tilted, elevated, and anti-vomit cat bowls made of chip-free ceramic.
- Most Stylish Anti-Vomit Cat Bowl: Upsky Anti-vomiting Cat Dish Pet Feeder Bowls with Stand
Nice-looking and high-quality cat feeding station with two cat-shaped bowls.
- Best Anti-Vomiting Cat Bowl with a Mat: Yeirve Anti-vomiting Cat Bowl
Two ABS plastic, transparent, tilted, elevated feeders with an anti-skid anti-slip silicon mat.
- HIGH QUALITY BOWL: Elevated cats bowls are made of the eco-friendly food-grade quality PC material, The stand made of ABS material is more durable and stable when using,holds 6.7 ounces.
- REDUCE NECK BURDEN: 15°tilted cat bowl platform, dog water bowl reasonable height reduce stress of cats neck,arthritis or back, more comfortable for your pets. Raised cat food bowls promotes the flow of food from the mouth to the stomach and makes swallowing easily.
- RAISED STAND & NON SLIP: Raised cat bowls stand makes the bowl suitable for your kitten regardless of shoulder height and appetite. Non slip stoppers on bottom prevent overturning.
What is An Anti-Vomit Cat Bowl?
The anti-vomit cat bowl is a specifically designed pet food bowl that is tilted and elevated in a way that prevents vomiting. It is positioned to disable the cat from taking too much air while eating and thus cut down on vomiting.
Anti-vomit cat bowls can be used as both water dishes and feeding dishes. There are also specific bowls for regular and flat-faced cats. Some anti-vomit cat bowls can be used as dog bowls for toy breeds and small dogs.
What are the Benefits of an Anti-vomit Cat Bowl?
The anti-vomit cat bowl is easy on the cat’s digestive system and promotes a healthy posture during mealtime. Here are the benefits of using an anti-vomit bowl:
- Prevent Puking. The right elevation allows cats to provide a more natural and comfortable eating position, preventing any form of vomiting after eating.
- Easy on the Neck. The anti-vomit cat bowls are tilted and elevated, which predominantly helps cats to eat food comfortably. The cat’s neck isn’t too strained while eating from a tilted, elevated bowl.
- Whisker-Friendly Eating. Eating from a deep bowl that is not tilted may result in whisker fatigue. The cat’s whiskers rub against their face when they are too deep in the bowl and cause whisker fatigue, i.e., painful sensations resulting from friction. Tilted and elevated cat food bowls prevent it from happening.
- Helpful for Senior Cats. Seniors with arthritis or other orthopedic conditions find it hard to stay in an eating posture for too long. This type of cat bowl is easy on the joints and supports a comfortable position.
The Best Anti-Vomit Cat Bowls Reviewed
With so many anti-vomit cat bowls on the market, it is hard for cat owners to find the right option. Here is a list of the best cat bowls that prevent vomiting. Take a look before clicking checkout.
Features: 15° tilted design, easy to clean
Bowl Size: Large
Bowl Material: PC ABS
Summary: Made of ABS plastic, this cat bowl holds up to 6.7 ounces of cat and dog food, solving your cat feeding problems. The 15-degree tilted position aligns the bowl’s height with the cat’s neck. This also helps in the designated flow of food up the cat’s food pipe and down the stomach without much strain. The bowls won’t slip as they have non-slip stoppers to prevent overturning. The feeder set has two bowls, one for food and the other for water.
- Two bowls are kept 15° tilted to protect the cat’s cervical spine
- Made of non-toxic, high-quality PVC material
- Can be washed with warm water
- Suitable for all food types
- Bowls are detachable, making them easy to clean
- Bowls are hard to remove and clean (to be cleaned with warm and not hot water)
Review: Based on 2,128 customer feedback, this anti-vomit cat bowl has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Customers claim that their cat no longer pukes while eating food.
Features: Tilted, elevated, white, dishwasher safe
Bowl Size: Small (5 inches)
Bowl Material: Ceramic
Summary: The feeder bowl is perfectly designed to meet the cuteness of your cat. It is elevated and, at the same time, tilted at 15 degrees. This design makes it more stable and also easy to clean. As the bowl is made of ceramic, it can be used in a microwave and a dishwasher. This elevated ceramic cat bowl has a height of 2 inches and a width of 3.6 inches. It has a yummy cat pawprints doodle that adds to the bowl’s cuteness.
- Available in three sizes
- Designed to provide tilted and elevated structure
- Reduce neck burden and protects cat’s spine
- The bowl is stable and dishwasher safe
- Tilted to make the food stay at the bottom, easy for the cat to chase food
- Ceramic edges chip easily
Review: Based on 15,905 customer feedback, this anti-vomit cat bowl has an excellent rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Customers claim that these elevated cat bowls are perfect for feeding their cats.
Features: Tilted, elevated, transparent
Bowl Size: Standard
Bowl Material: Plastic, Polyvinyl Chloride
Summary: A single plastic food dish by Julie Yuan. Elevated and 15° tilted to support the cat’s neck, it has an anti-slip rubber mat at the bottom of the bowl to prevent it from flipping over or slipping. Suitable for all cat types and dogs with less than 20 pounds. Easy to clean with running water. The raised cat bowl is oval and curved and adds a cutesy cat ear on the top. The elevation lowers the food, making it easy for cats to devour it.
- 15° tilted platform reduces neck burden
- Neck guard around the bowl and anti-slip rubber mat
- Suitable for all kinds of cats
- Anti-vomit and easy to wash
- Single bowl for feeding food or water to cats
- The bowls are unstable and a bit wobbly
- Made of plastic
Review: Based on 730 customer feedback, this anti-vomit cat bowl has a good rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Customers claim that the cat bowl is anti-vomit and feeding is no longer a mess.
Features: 2 pastel color bowls, elevated, slightly tilted
Bowl Size: Standard, holds 6.5. ounces
Bowl Material: Plastic
Summary: This plastic but shiny with glossy interiors cat bowl can stop your cat’s vomiting for good. Kitty City gives two pastel-colored cat bowls that are elevated to 3.25 inches. Also, tilted to prevent puking and facilitates healthy eating among the cats. The teal and light pink cat bowls can carry 6.5-ounce of food per bowl. Also, they are easy to clean as they are dishwater safe. The pet bowls are made from good quality and harmless PET-safe plastic. Suitable for cats of all types and ages.
- Whisker-friendly oval design for safe eating (prevents puking)
- Easy to clean as it is top-rack dishwasher safe
- Slightly tilted as well as elevated to support right cat posture
- Perfect for cats that prefer elegant fine dining
- Suitable for both wet and dry food
- Made of plastic
Review: Based on 29,723 customer feedback, this anti-vomit cat bowl has an excellent rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. Customers claim that Kitty City cat feeding bowls are good and serve the purpose well.
Features: Two stainless steel bowls, elevated, tilted
Bowl Size: Standard
Bowl Material: Stainless steel
Summary: Get these pair of tilted cat food bowls set by KatSupreme if you want to switch to more sustainable products. Made from stainless steel, the two bowls are positioned over a non-skid placement box. The stainless steel is comparably easy to clean with soap and water. The bowls are 15° tilted to prevent vomiting. 2-inch elevated to make them suitable for senior cats with orthopedic issues.
- Made from rust-free stainless steel
- Elevated and tilted to make it an anti-vomit cat bowl
- Non-skid and anti-spill to save from the mess
- Bowls can be steam cleaned in the dishwasher
- Veterinarian recommended
- The bottom is made of plastic
- Not completely anti-spill
Review: Based on 1,578 customer feedback, this anti-vomit cat bowl has an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. Customers claim that they prefer it for their cats with orthopedic issues.
Features: Tilted, elevated, anti-vomiting, dishwasher safe
Bowl Size: Standard
Bowl Material: Ceramic
Summary: Finding a good heightened cat bowl? This cat bowl is elevated up to 5 inches and is a perfect pick for big cats. The brand claims that the bowl’s rim won’t chip as it is lead and cadmium free. Real handmade two cat bowls with 15° tilted. Easy to clean as they are both dishwasher and microwave safe. The cute cat face bowls are sure to make your cat’s day. The bowls can carry up to 200g of food and 6 ounces of water.
- Comfortable height and less vomiting
- Handmade from environment-friendly material
- Black and white two-bowl set
- Both dishwasher and microwave safe
- Inner lip design
- More expensive than similar products
Review: Based on 629 customer feedback, this anti-vomit cat bowl has an excellent rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. Customers find it perfect as they are handmade and do not make their cats vomit.
Features: Rubber, two bowls, tilted, elevated
Bowl Size: Standard
Bowl Material: Rubber
Summary: At first, the two bowls look like they are made of plastic. But no, they are made from rubber and are transparent. The bowls are elevated up to 3 inches and 15° tilted for easy and healthy eating. The bowls are placed over a rubber, non-slip raised stand. This stand prevents the bowls from wobbling as well as skidding. The rubber bowls are made from eco-friendly food grade quality, claims Upsky.
- 15° tilt design protects cat’s neck
- Transparent rubber-made bowls
- 3.1-inch eating heights for maximum comfort
- Easy to take off and clean under running water
- Suitable for both large cats and dogs
- Hold less food and water due to tilt and to prevent the contents from falling
Review: Based on 5,266 customer feedback, this anti-vomit cat bowl has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Customers claim that this cat bowl does prevent vomiting and has no issues while feeding their cats.
Features: Transparent, plastic, anti-vomiting, tilted, raised
Bowl Size: Standard
Bowl Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
Summary: Made from food-based plastic and ABC materials, this one is another transparent two-feeder bowl set. 15° tilted and 3.5-inch raised to promote better posture and swallowing. The bowls are removable and easy to clean with soap and water. The set is also accompanied by a silicone mat that prevents the contents in the bowl from slipping over the floor.
- Double bowl feeder with a stand and a silicone mat
- 15° tilted and 3.5-inch elevated
- ABS plastic stand and 5A food-grade PC bowls
- The silicone mat is waterproof and anti-skid
- Food bowls are placed relatively higher to prevent food spillage
- Stand further lowers down when food is kept in the bowl
Review: Based on 3,036 customer feedback, this anti-vomit cat bowl has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Customers claim that this bowl worked wonders for their cats.
What Should I Look for in an Anti-Vomit Cat Bowl?
When shopping for an anti-vomit cat bowl, there are several factors to consider:
- Eco-Friendly Material. First, look at the material of the anti-vomit cat feeder. It should be made from eco-friendly material that lasts long and is safe for cats. Common examples are stainless steel, rubber, or BPA-free plastic.
- Tilted Angle and Elevation. Look at the tilted angle and elevation of the anti-vomit cat bowl. The ideal cat bowl tilt angle is 15°, and the elevation height is 3.5-inch to 5-inch. Look for these specifications specifically.
- Number of Bowls. Some anti-vomit feeding stations feature double bowls – one that can be used for kibble and the other as a cat water bowl.
- Anti-Skid and Anti-Spill Features. The bowls and the stand should both be anti-skid. The bowls should also be placed on the stand to prevent food spillage. Some cat bowls also include a waterproof mat.
- Easy Maintenance. Also, the anti-vomit cat bowl should be easy to clean. The best food and water feeders are dishwasher and microwave-safe.