We found Bully Beds to be a superior brand and an excellent place to start for your large dog needs.
- Their beds are chew-resistant, making them a good fit for any dog regardless of training and health issues.
- If you have an extra large dog, your options for bolster beds will be limited, making Bully Beds an excellent choice.
Bully Beds: What is It?
Bully Beds is a pet supply company specializing in comfortable beds for big dogs. The company entered the market with the goal of producing high-quality and well-crafted commercial beds for large dogs. They ended up developing orthopedic dog beds that are washable, waterproof, and breathable, and these qualities provide therapeutic relief to large dogs. The company is named after the founder’s dog, Bull, who was a large dog that inspired the mission of Bully Beds.
Who Owns Bully Beds?
Bully Beds is owned and founded by Joe Chanda in 2015.
Where are Bully Beds Products Made?
Bully Beds products are manufactured with materials from all over the world. They have a headquarter in Melbourne, Florida.
Bully Beds: What do they Sell?
Bully Beds sells a large selection of different pet products. These products include:
Bully Beds: Dog Products
Dog products are the main focus of Bully Beds. The dog products that Bully Beds sell are listed below:
- Dog Crate Pads: Dog products that can improve your dog’s quality of life. These crate pads are chew resistant and sturdier than other crate pads. Large dog breeds will appreciate these kinds of features.
Bully Beds: Dog Beds
Dogs beds are Bully Beds featured item. Because of that, they have a large selection of different varieties, which include:
- Original Bully Bed: This classic bed is orthopedic, washable, and waterproof. It comes in varying sizes and is made of memory foam. This is a particularly good option for senior dogs with arthritis or muscle problems. The extra padding also helps reduce inflammation and soothe the symptoms of hip dysplasia.
- Chew Resistant Bed: The best option for an overactive chewer. It can stand up against even the toughest dog bites from larger breeds. This bed also comes with a 200-day chew warranty. You also get a removable cover. This washable microfiber cover is a great choice for arthritic dogs. It comes with a heavy-duty zipper to help remove the bed cover.
- Round Sherpa Top Bolster Bed: A cute round-shaped bed with a plushy sherpa top. The round shape makes it ideal for dogs who like to sleep curled up with their legs tucked in. Dog owners report that it is very snuggly.
- Infrared Dog Bed: This bed is an FDA-certified medical device that has been proven effective in treating joint and shoulder stiffness. The infrared ray dilates blood vessels and improves tissue circulation. Tissue circulation is important to a healthy dog. It can also help keep your dog warm and improve its energy and recovery times.
- Custom Beds: For an extra cost, you can reach out to the Bully Beds team by email to get your custom memory foam dog bed. They can be made with any of the features of the other beds. This includes a chew-proof bed that is also machine washable. A dog mattress makes for the perfect gift for your furry friend.
Bully Beds: Dog Covers
Dog covers are an essential item to pair with your dog bed. The dog cover options include:
- Standard Covers: The standard cover is soft but durable and is designed to go with the original bully bed. There are three color options available which include tan, gray, and chocolate.
- Heavy Duty Covers: These are custom order covers that are made from 600 Denier fabric. They are the most durable cover option that Bully Beds sell.
- Waterproof Covers: This cover features a waterproof liner and comes in sizes up to XXL. They are offered in several different colors that can match most types of furniture and home decor.
- Sherpa Top Covers: Dogs will love this non-slip cover that is one of the softest. You can select this one in chocolate or tan.
Bully Beds: Dog Crate Pads
Bully Beds has one type of crate pad available for customers to purchase. This chew resistant comes with a 200-day guarantee and can act as a dog mattress for kennels or cages that your dog might use. They are made from orthopedic foam that is Certipur USA certified.
Bully Beds: Pet Care
Pet care items are the best way to improve the quality of life of your dog throughout the day. The pet care options include:
- Pet Shampoo: This shampoo is a veterinarian formulated to treat your dog with antimicrobial and antifungal formula.
Bully Beds: Dog Travel
Big dogs can be trickier than other dogs to take with you while traveling. The dog travel products that Bully Beds sells are listed below:
Bully Beds: Dog Blankets
Dog blankets are an excellent way to keep your furniture free of dog hair and reduce the inclination of your dog to chew or scratch the furniture. The dog blankets Bully Beds sells include:
- Sherpa Top Waterproof Throw Blanket: Protects your furniture from scratching and spills with a stylish grey sherpa topper.
- Waterproof Faux fur Throw Blanket: This throw blanket also has a waterproof cover and comes in a cream color. Using a throw blanket with a dog’s bedding can significantly improve the lifespan of your dog bed.
Does Bully Beds Sell Cat Products?
No, Bully Beds does not sell cat products. The products that Bully Beds sell are designed with large dogs in mind.
Is Bully Beds a Good Brand?
Yes, Bully Beds is a good brand. If you have a large or extra large dog, your options are limited in the kinds of products that you can buy. Bully Beds is a premier option that uses high-quality construction and still keeps things affordable. Many reviewers praise their beds for their resilience and quality of life features.
Where can I Buy Products from Bully Beds?
You can buy Bully Beds products from their website located at bullybeds.com. You can also find some of their big dog beds and bed covers at their Amazon store.
Do Vets Recommend Bully Beds Products?
Yes, the kinds of products that Bully Beds sells are recommended by vets. Vets recommend getting these types of beds for large dogs because of the back issues and joint pain that is common in larger breeds. Dog beds can assist puppies with behavior and potty training, and senior dogs will benefit from a place to rest their head during the day.
Bully Beds: Why Not Try Them Out?
If you have a large dog breed and have been unsatisfied with what you have tried so far, why not try Bully Beds? They regularly run coupons for first-time customers, and their selection is both high quality and diverse. And even if you cannot find something to your liking, their custom beds allow you to design your custom solution to your dog’s bed problem. It is a good thing to look into if your dog is suffering from joint problems or back pain when searching for a new bed.