Table of Contents
Bully Max Dog Food Summary
- Best Overall Bully Max Dog Food: Bully Max 2X Calorie Dry Dog Food PRO Series
This is our top pick for a reputed dog food specially made for high-functioning dogs with high energy levels.
- Best Fresh Bully Max Dog Food: Bully Max Instant Fresh Dog Food
This delicious chicken-flavored dog food is fresh and convenient as it is easy to store, use, and serve.
- Best High-Performance Dog Food: Bully Max High Performance Super Premium Dry Dog Food
This high-performance dog food is excellent for dogs with active lifestyles and needing high-calorie diets.
- Best Bully Max Dog Treats: Bully Max 2-in-1 Puppy Chews for Immunity and Growth
This healthy puppy chew can not only be used as a food topper, but it also works great as treat thanks to its delicious and nutritious blend of ingredients.
- With 600 calories per cup, it’s the most calorie-dense performance dog food ever created. And with a meat-based formula boasting 31% protein and 25% fat, heart-healthy flaxseed, and 19 essential vitamins & minerals, it might just be the most nutritious one, too!
- Another benefit of this calorie density is less stomach distress. Low quality dog foods are stuffed with fillers but low on healthy calories, which means you have to feed your dog a lot of food.
- ALL BREEDS 2X Calorie Dog Food is packed with premium proteins, containing premium ingredients, complete & balanced, for use in all size breeds.
What Is Bully Max Dog Food?
Bully Max Dog Food (bullymax.com) is a pet food brand offering dog food and dog supplements.
Bully Max is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Initially, the brand made food for Pitbulls. However, it expanded, and today it makes foods for all dog breeds.
Following this, many companies began developing nutritional dog supplements. Bully Max Dog Food is regulated by the FDA requirements and is backed by years of research.
Between 2020 and 2021, Bully Max LLC saw revenue growth of around 300%. This made it among the fastest-growing pet food companies in the USA.
Where Is Bully Max Dog Food Made?
Bully Max Dog Food is made in the USA.
However, there is no specific information regarding the location of the facilities. Additionally, there is no info if Bully Max owns the production facilities or if a third party produces its formulas.
How Is Bully Max Dog Food Made?
Bully Max Dog Food offers a 100% all-natural meat formula in their high-protein dog food.
This is great for muscle building and improving muscle mass. The formulas are specially developed to enhance performance, improve physique, and boost energy levels for dogs of all life stages.
Bully Max Dog Food uses ingredients like flaxseed, kelp, fish oil, and brown rice to ensure balanced and complete nutrition. Plus, the recipes are enriched with probiotics and vitamins & minerals such as biotin, ascorbic acid, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin D3 supplements, thiamin, vitamin E supplements, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, etc.
Plus, Bully Max Dog Foods have an excellent star rating and customer reviews on online platforms.
Is Bully Max Food Good For Dogs?
Yes, Bully Max Dog Food is good.
Bully Max Dog Food offers food formulas that are made with all-natural ingredients that are fit for human consumption.
This ensures that their foods are of the highest quality. However, if you are unhappy with their dog food, they also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on many of their products.
Bully Max Dog Food Formulas Reviewed
There are several Bully Max Dog Food formulas. To help owners find the best option for their dogs we have reviewed several recipes.
Summary: This is our top pick as it contains a whopping 600 calories per serving. This makes it among the most calorie-dense performance dog food ever formulated. Additionally, it also includes 31% protein and 25% fat bundled together with heart-healthy flaxseed and 19 essential vitamins & minerals. This makes it the most nutritious dog food on the market. The special high-calorie diet makes it the perfect food for performance dogs and those dogs who struggle to put on weight. This dog food provides a balanced meal for your canine friend thanks to its unique blend of ingredients.
Type: Dry dog food
Best for: Adult dogs
Flavor Options: Chicken
- Contains 31% protein and 25% fat
- Causes less stomach distress
- Does not contain cheap fillers, soy, corn, or artificial flavors
- Safe to use from age four weeks and up
- Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients
- The product might be expensive for some dog owners
- Might not be suitable for overweight dogs
- Chicken Meal: Although often considered a controversial ingredient, chicken meal is a good source of protein and joint-friendly nutrients like glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Chicken Fat: Preserved with mixed tocopherols, chicken fat is an excellent energy source.
- White Fish Meal: Besides providing protein, this is a good source of essential omega-3 fatty acids and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Brewer’s Dried Yeast: This is a great source of essential amino acids and protein as it helps support lean muscle mass and helps build stronger muscles in your dogs.
Review: Bully Max is a family-owned and operated business. Therefore, its products are of top quality. Dog owners give this specific recipe an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Summary: This particular dog food is biologically appropriate for both adult dogs and puppies. The product has been manufactured with the help of a pet nutritionist and then reviewed by a vet. The brand uses only high-quality ingredients and does not use any types of artificial fillers and chemicals in their dog food formulas. The product is dehydrated and perfect for all life stages. Additionally, it also improves digestive health and soothes a sensitive stomach. The product has a great meaty flavor thanks to using dehydrated chicken through minimal processing.
Type: Dry dog food
Best for: Adult dogs
Flavor Options: Chicken
- Offers a complete and balanced diet
- Suitable for all breeds of dogs
- Has great dog food reviews on online portals
- Clean and free of preservatives
- Made with premium-quality ingredients
- High-calorie diet might not suit some dogs
- The product could be difficult to store
- Chicken: This is the primary source of protein in this dog food. It helps build your dog’s muscles and adds a great poultry flavor to the meal.
- Oats: These add fiber to your dog’s diet. Therefore, you can expect better digestion and more manageable stools.
- Rice: This makes your dog’s diet balanced by adding the required carbohydrates. It gives your dog the energy to play all day.
- Chicken Fat: Not only does this add a great flavor, but it is also a ready energy source. This makes your dog active and keeps them in a great mood.
Review: This product is a great medium to give your dog all the health and nutritional benefits of raw dog food effortlessly. However, customers complain about the price tag, which is why the food has a 2.9 out of 5 stars rating.
Summary: This dog food has been made in the USA with the help of all-natural, meat-based formula. It contains 30% more protein and 20% more fat than traditional options available on the market. Every cup gives your dog 535 calories. As a result, you have to feed your dog a lot less than its competitor dog food brands. This product is used by the elite K9 units and the US Navy Seals. Additionally, it is also used by the world’s top breeders, including UKC, AKC, ADBA, and ABKC Grand champions.
Type: Dry dog food
Best for: Adult dogs and puppies
Flavor Options: Fish
- Uses real meat as the primary ingredient
- Contains 535 calories per cup
- Suitable for adult dogs and puppies
- The product has never been recalled
- Offers a budget solution for many pet parents
- The scent might not appeal to some dogs
- Might require additional hydration because of its dry nature
- Chicken Meal: This provides an abundance of protein and a delicious poultry flavor to your dog’s meals. It keeps them coming back for more.
- Brown Rice: Loaded with antioxidants, brown rice is a great way to add carbs and fiber to your dog’s balanced diet.
- Chicken Fat: This provides the dog food with a great flavor. Additionally, it also provides your dog the energy to stay active throughout the day.
- Dried Beet Pulp: Rich in antioxidants, beet pulp, contains fiber and other beneficial nutrients. It also improves your dog’s blood quality.
Review: Bully Max dog food uses real meat as its primary ingredient, unlike other brands that use cheap fillers and harmful components. Customers give the formula 4.6 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
Summary: It is a well-known fact that a strong immune system can keep your pup safe from most illnesses and diseases. These muscle gain chews can strengthen your pup’s immune system in four ways – RESTORE (Immune restorative), INHIBIT (Immune suppressant), GENERATE (Desired immune response), and AUGMENT (Immune stimulant and/or immune enhancer). Furthermore, these chews contain colostrum which is a protein component that is found in mother’s milk. This also helps build your pup’s muscles.
Type: Dog treats
Best for: Puppies
Flavor Options: Turkey
- Nutritional support for puppy growth and health
- Boosts your puppy’s overall immunity
- Promotes digestion and gut health
- Can be used as a snack, treat, or training motivation
- Does not contain any chemicals or hidden ingredients
- Could lead to an allergic reaction in some pups
- Might cause minor digestive distress in some puppies
- Organic Mushroom Blend: This provides a great umami flavor to your pup‘s chews, making them irresistible. They also contain several beneficial nutrients.
- Immunity Probiotic Blend: This improves your puppy’s digestion by enhancing their gut flora. This keeps your pup healthy and happy.
- Carrots: In addition to improving eyesight, carrots can also be a great source of fiber and other antioxidants.
- Flaxseed: This helps improve your pup’s digestive health and makes stools more manageable. It also contains fiber for added benefits.
Review: Each puppy chew contains colostrum that is often found in mother’s milk. This helps build your pup’s immune system and muscle mass. Pet owners give these chews a grade of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
What Dog Food Formulas Does Bully Max Make?
Bully Max Dog Food offers several products. Here is a complete list of the brand’s recipes:
- Performance Dog Food
- Dog Muscle Gainers
- Dog Weight Gain
- Health, Growth & Immunity
- Post Workout Maintenance
Has Bully Max Dog Food Been Recalled?
While most dog food brands struggle to ensure high safety and quality standards, Bully Max is a winner in this regard. It is still the responsibility of dog owners to keep an eye out for updated news regarding brand recalls.
Is Bully Max Dog Food Worth it?
Yes, Bully Max Dog Food is worth it.
Bully Max Dog Food is among the best dog foods available on the market as it contains high levels of protein and fat.
Just like its competitors, Bully Max Dog Food also offers subscription options to pet parents. This gives customers the option to receive pet food at their doorstep along with heavy discounts.
At the moment, the subscription options are available only in the States. If you are not interested in the subscription package, you can always opt for packages from Amazon or Chewy.
Do vets recommend Bully Max Dog Food?
Yes, Bully Max Dog Food is veterinarian-recommended.
Bully Max offers recipes crafted for performance and nourishment. They contain chicken as the primary ingredient. This not only adds a delicious poultry flavor but also leads to healthy weight gain and sustained energy levels.
Furthermore, their products have been crafted without any soy, corn, wheat, or artificial flavors aiding in easier digestion.