Cannanine is a pet food brand well-known for using all-natural human-grade ingredients and only organically grown Colorado hemp. Their options range from CBD soft chews that are suitable for dogs to CBD hemp oil which is good for cats and dogs.
At veterinarians.org, we understand that you only want the best for your pet, and so do we! Cannanine delivers pet essentials with its products made of high-quality, top-shelf ingredients that you can add to your shopping cart.
- Cannanine is a pet food brand that is known for using all-natural human-grade ingredients
- You can purchase their products from Cannanine.com
- They sell dog and cat products, including treats and supplements
- Their CBD oil products are THC-free
- Cannanine products are highly recommended for anyone hoping to boost their pets’ ease of living
Cannanine: What is It?
Cannanine is a popular pet food brand known for using all-natural human-grade ingredients made of 100% organically grown Colorado hemp. With options ranging from CBD soft chews for dogs to CBD oil from hemp suitable for cats and dogs, Cannanine products help fetch relief against your pet’s joint health, anxiety, hip dysplasia, and allergies.
Who Owns Cannanine?
Cannanine was founded in 2018 by animal lovers Justin Palmer and Marshall Morris. They had long recognized the importance and usefulness of CBD in dog and cat health, but a survey of the market around them showed a vacuum in products that were transparent about how and where their ingredients came from. They strove to fill this gap, and the co-owners have since built Cannanine from the ground up with much love and dedication, which is visible in the products they now have in the market.
Where Cannanine Products Made?
All Cannanine products are made in the USA. Premium in make and quality, they are produced on family farms in Colorado with local Colorado hemp.
Cannanine: What do they Sell?
Cannanine sells a wide variety of pet essentials. A bulleted list to give you a brief of what products they have in store follows below:
- CBD treats: Dental treats, meatball treats, joint pain relief bites, seed treats etc.
- Cannanine organic CBD oils and cream: Broad spectrum CBD hemp oil available in 250ml, 500ml, and 1000 ml bottles, and topical skin cream
- CBD soft chews: CBD gummies, bacon flavored, turmeric and glucosamine formula chews
Cannanine: Dog Products
A more detailed listing of Cannanine dog products can be found in the following sections.
Cannanine: Dog Treats
The dog treats that Cannanine stocks are listed below:
- CBD Beef Meatball Treats: Infused with 5mg of CBD per meatball, these treats are healthy and very tasty. Your dog will love getting healthy with these nutrient-dense Texas beef meatball treats.
- iHeartDogs Hide-A-Pill with Probiotics: This bacon Flavored Pill Paste can be used for dogs and cats who are wary of eating their pills or oils as natural servings. Not only will this healthy paste give them double the nutritional benefits, but it will also make pill time a treat time for your dog.
- Cannanine™ Bacon Flavored CBD Gummies for dogs: These bacon-flavored, easy-to-chew CBD gummies are the perfect healthy treat for your little pup. Hit two birds with one stone by giving them their daily dose of nutrition with an easy-to-eat gummy treat.
- Bone Broth Powder for dogs: Bone Broth Immune Support Powder: Made with Organic Shiitake, Turkey Tail andReishi, a sprinkling of this powder will not only help strengthen your cat or dog’s immune system due to its very nutritious blend, but it will also add new dimensions of flavor to their food which they will surely love.
Cannanine: Dog Supplements
The dog supplements available from Cannanine are discussed below:
- Cannanine™ Topical CBD Hot Spot Cream for dogs: This CBD topical cream relieves your dog from rashes, itches, and hotspots that might have otherwise festered and made them uncomfortable. Not only does it soothe, but it also helps heal.
- Ultra-Premium Broad Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil for dogs and cats: Available in bottles of various sizes, this full spectrum oil relieves dogs who have mobility issues, are dealing with allergies, or are undergoing various other ailments.
- Brewer’s Yeast and Garlic Natural Flea & Tick Repellent Chewable Supplement for dogs: This essential pet supplement is a natural way to keep your dog tick free. It includes an infusion of garlic which is harmless to your pet but strong enough to repel fleas and ticks. It also has extra nutrients packed within it to supplement your dog’s health
- Omega 3-6-9 Select Grain-Free Skin & Coat Chews With Pure Antarctic Krill Oil for dogs: Formulated by veterinarians to boost your dog’s health in the most natural, sustainable way possible, these supplement chews contain essential omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids, including EPA, DHA, and GLA.
Cannanine: Cat Products
A more detailed listing of Cannanine CBD products for cats can be found in the sections below.
Cannanine: Cat Treats
The cat treats that Cannanine stocks are listed below:
- iHeartDogs Hide-A-Pill with Probiotics: This is a bacon flavor pill paste that can be used for dogs and cats who may be reluctant to eat their pills or oils on their own. Make the pill-eating experience double healthy and tasty with this handy treat.
- Bone Broth Immune Support Powder: Made with Organic Shiitake, Turkey Tail, and Reishi, a sprinkling of this powder will not only help strengthen your cat or dog’s immune system due to its very nutritious blend, but it will also add new flavor to their food which they will surely love.
Cannanine: Cat Supplements
The cat supplements available from Cannanine are discussed below:
- Cannanine™ Ultra-Premium Broad Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract For Cats: With its Nano-Sized Microemulsion for maximum bioavailability, this oil is THC-free and is made from human-grade materials. This product is great for cats with mobility issues, who suffer from allergies, or are in heightened periods of aggression and need some calming down.
- Cannanine™ Topical CBD Hot Spot Cream For Cats: This cannabis-infused cream soothes hotspots, allergy rashes, and itchy skin. It can be used for both cats and dogs
Is Cannanine a Good Brand?
Yes, Cannanine is a good brand! Its products contain 0% THC, and have increased bioavailability and absorbability because of its patented Nano-Sized Microemulsion. They are made from organic, non-GMO, human-grade ingredients. The best part is that every bottle of any purchased product results in 7-12 healthy meals for shelter dogs, thus providing natural relief!
Where can I Buy Products from Cannanine?
You can buy products directly from the Cannanine.com official website. Cannanine products are also available on Amazon.
Do Vets Recommend Cannanine Products?
Yes, vets recommend Cannanine products. All batches of Cannanine Hemp oil are tested by independent third-party agencies with their strict standards to ensure that the oil the customer is getting is effective and high-quality. Certificates of analysis are all available on Cannanine’s home page for those interested. While most veterinarians have approved the use of CBD oil and acknowledge its various positive properties, it is always best to consult with your vet, depending on your dog or cat’s size and weight, regarding the correct and best dosage to experience the most effective results.
Cannanine: Why not Give Them a Try?
Cannanine products have ticked all the right boxes with their 0% THC, human-grade ingredients, and various other boons. Being proven effective with customer reviews and sound quality with various third-party tests, this product seems promising in all regards. We would highly recommend it to anyone hoping to increase their pets’ ease of living if they happen to suffer from the ailments Cannanine could help out with. Who knows? Your dog could start acting much braver during thunderstorms after a while using their popular THC-free CBD oil products.