Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil is a high-quality, full-spectrum, and organic hemp extract formulated for daily use in dogs and cats. Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil is made with organic hemp for pets, organic hemp flower extract, organic medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil, and signature cornbread flavor. Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil for pets is available in one flavor, its proprietary vegan cornbread flavor.
Cornbread full-spectrum CBD oil for dogs and cats is available in one bottle size (30 ml) and one concentration option (500 mg). Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil is available in one flavor, which is the proprietary vegan cornbread flavor.
Cornbread hemp for dogs is fit for pets of all ages and body weights and is beneficial for health issues such as arthritis, anxiety, kidney disease, allergies, seizures, cancer, and other health conditions in dogs.
What Spectrum Does Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils Have?
A full spectrum of cannabinoids features in Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils. The CBD oil is rich in (CBD) cannabidiol, cannabichromene (CBC), (CBDV) cannabidivarin (CBDV), cannabigerol (CBG), and CBN (cannabinol) and contains trace, safe amounts of D9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Cornbread full-spectrum CBD oil for dogs and cats contains flavonoids that are rich in antioxidant properties. The Cornbread hemp contains terpenes, which are chemicals that occur naturally in cannabis and affect the taste and smell. Cornbread hemp contains omega fatty acids that boost brain, heart, and metabolic function. The entourage effect means that the compounds in the oil enhance each other when used together.
Compared to other CBD for pets, Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil contains lower amounts of terpenes because the extraction method used in the oil processing affects the levels.
How Much Volume Does Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils Contain?
The volume of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil is 30 milliliters. The volume is consistent with other hemp CBD brands.
Cornbread CBD Oil for Cats and Cornbread CBD Oil for Dogs pack 500 milligrams of CBD in 30 milliliters of product. The oil has an average of 30 servings, which equals 17 mg of CBD per serving. The dropper of the bottle is clearly marked for simple CBD dosing.
Does Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils have THC?
Yes, Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil has THC. Pet CBD products are allowed to contain a safe amount of less than 0.3% THC. Cornbread CBD Oil for dogs and cats features 20 mg of THC per bottle, which is within the safe limit.
THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a major cannabinoid found in marijuana and in lower amounts in hemp. THC is psychoactive and makes users feel “high,” but it is toxic in pets.
CBD products for pets are sourced exclusively from hemp, which is naturally lower in THC and are tested to ensure the THC amount is below 0.3%.
What are the Flavors of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils?
Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil has one flavor, which is cornbread. The brand uses a proprietary vegan corndog flavoring to cover the hemp’s natural bitter and earthy taste. Pets owners say their pets enjoy the cornbread flavor, allowing for more straightforward use of the oil.
Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil contains organic MCT coconut oil, making the oil sweeter and smoother, hence fit for dogs and cats with picky appetites.
What Type of Animals Are Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils Best For?
The type of animals Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils are best for are dogs and cats. The CBD pet drops are formulated specifically for dogs and cats. The oil is natural and safe to use regularly on a daily basis.
CBD for animals works through the endocannabinoid system (ECS). Dogs, cats, and other mammals have an endocannabinoid system that is responsible for managing vital body functions, such as sleep, appetite, mood, inflammation, allergies, and mobility.
The ECS is built from endocannabinoids, cannabinoid receptors, and enzymes. The cannabinoids in Cornbread CBD Oils replace the endocannabinoids and bind with the receptors, thus working through the ECS.
What is the CBD Oil Consistency of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils?
The CBD Oil consistency of Cornbread CBD Oil is 500 mg of CBD per bottle. Consistency or concentration refers to the amount of cannabinoids in the CBD product. Developing a knowledgeable understanding of CBD oil consistency requires an understanding of what is CBD.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a compound naturally present in the cannabis plant. Cannabis is an umbrella term that includes several plants, such as hemp, marijuana, and ruderalis.
Cannabis plants contain over 113 different cannabinoids, and each type of cannabis plant has a unique cannabinoid profile. Cannabidiol is the most crucial cannabinoid because it makes up more than 40% of the plant’s extract.
Cornbread CBD Oil’s availability in one consistency is a drawback. The CBD consistency and dosage depend on the body weight of the animal and the condition the animal is experiencing. Dosing is easier when CBD oils are available with different consistencies.
How is Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils Being Processed?
Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils is being processed by organically grown hemp flowers treated with sugarcane ethanol in facilities compliant with the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices.
Cornbread sources the hemp crop exclusively from USDA organic, rain-fed, and family-owned farms in Kentucky. The brand uses a flower-only approach, meaning it extracts the oil from the flower and discards the leaves and stalks. CBD brands use the whole hemp plant, but the flower has the highest concentration of cannabinoids and allows for a less bitter and flavorful taste, which is helpful in dosing animals.
Cornbread extracts the cannabinoids using sugarcane ethanol extraction. The gold standard in the CBD industry is supercritical CO2 extraction, and the second best is ethanol extraction. The only drawback of alcohol extraction is the neutralization of most terpenes.
Cornbread Hemp sends the CBD products to an ISO-certified laboratory for independent testing. The laboratory tests the oil for the presence of contaminants such as pesticides, foreign matter, heavy metals, microbials, mycotoxins, and solvent residuals. The ISO-certified laboratory confirms the exact cannabinoid profile with a detailed summary of CBD and THC concentrations and checks for terpenes.
The third-party laboratory issues the results in a Certificate of Analysis (COA) official document. The Cornbread website displays the COAs for Cornbread’s CBD oils for animals and other products. The COA is an indicator of a reliable CBD for animals brand.
What are the Benefits of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils?
The benefits of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil are listed below.
- Reduced Pain: Cannabinoids mimic the effects of the feel-good hormone serotonin and block the pathways of pain sensation, thus helping with pain relief. Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids with anti-pain properties beneficial to pets with arthritic pain, neuropathic pain, and post-surgery pain.
- Decreased Inflammation: Cannabinoids have potent anti-inflammatory features and inhibit inflammation on two levels by blocking inflammation triggers and mediators. Pets with osteoarthritis, allergies, kidney disease, or other inflammation-based conditions benefit from the rich cannabinoid profile of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils.
- Anxiety and Hyperactivity Control: Cannabinoids help reduce the stress associated with situational and habitual anxiety and calm down hyperactive pets. Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils boast potent anxiolytic and panicolytic properties. Combine the oil with traditional anti-anxiety and calming medications for dogs and cats with severe anxiety.
- Seizure Management: Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil is great for pets with idiopathic epilepsy because its cannabinoid profile has potent anticonvulsive properties. Used regularly on a daily basis and combined with mainstream anti-seizure medications (ASMs), CBD helps reduce the intensity, severity, and frequency of seizures and helps minimize the ASM dosage required to treat the seizures.
- Increased Appetite: Cornbread Hemp CBD oil supports a healthy appetite in dogs and cats, refusing to eat as a disease symptom or medication side effect. Cannabinoids suppress nausea and vomiting while boosting gut health, which has an indirect effect on food intake.
- Boosted Immunity: Cannabinoids work through the endocannabinoid system, which is closely related to the immune system. Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil has a full spectrum of cannabinoids that help modulate the immune system, hence helping defend the body from common pathogens and improving overall wellness
- Allergy Relief: Cannabinoids help reduce the severity of allergic reactions and reduce the intensity of allergy-related symptoms, such as itchiness and skin irritation. The cannabinoid profile in Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil modulates the immune system, helping pets with environmental allergies and atopic dermatitis.
- Cancer Support: Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils are an excellent addition to anti-cancer treatment. The main benefits of CBD to animals include the ability to act against cancer (reduce cancer cell growth and spread), enhance the efficacy of mainstream anti-cancer treatments (radiation and chemotherapy), and ease the treatment’s side effects (vomiting and nausea).
What are the Side Effects of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils?
The side effects of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils are listed below.
- Lethargy: Reduced energy levels and increased sleepiness, or lethargy, are among the most common side effects of CBD to animals such as dogs and cats. Adjust the dosage of the Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil to achieve the desired relief in the pet.
- Dizziness: Dizziness results in loss of balance and coordination and is a side effect of CBD but linked with impure products that contain THC, which is not the case with Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils.
- Dry Mouth: Cannabinoids temporarily inhibit saliva production and cause dry mouth (xerostomia), a common but benign side effect of Cornbread CBD Oil.
- Vomiting: The cannabinoid profile and MCT coconut oil in Cornbread CBD Oil have the potential to cause vomiting, especially in dogs and cats with sensitive stomachs.
- Diarrhea: Manifesting with loose or frequent stool, diarrhea is the most common side effect of cannabinoids and its risk is higher if Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil is introduced to the pet’s regimen suddenly or in high doses
- Upset Stomach: Vomiting and diarrhea are standard signs of stomach upset and occur with all new supplements, and Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils are not an exception.
- Liver Enzyme Changes: Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil is rich in cannabinoids, which affect the production of liver enzymes which is increasing or decreasing, thus changing the pet’s ability to metabolize certain medications.
- Increased Tremors: Increased tremors are a known CBD side effect seen in people, while rarely reported with pet products, such as Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils.
- Itchiness: Some pets experience increased itchiness such as scratching, biting, licking) as a result of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils in very rare cases.
- Low Blood Pressure: The whole specter of cannabinoids in Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil triggers a sudden drop in the pet’s blood pressure (hypotension), especially if the oil is given in large doses.
What is the Right Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils Dosage?
The right Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils dosage is 2 mg per 10 pounds of the animal’s body weight. CBD dosing is not an exact science, and the standard pet CBD doses is between 1 and 5 mg per 10 pounds. Cornbread suggests a medium dose of 2 mg.
Cornbread CBD Oil’s dropper contains 17 mg of CBD, which is a suitable dose for an 80-pound pet. Smaller dogs and cats under 20 pounds require 4 mg or an 8th of a dropper, while larger dogs over 80 pounds of body weight require more than a full dropper.
Start with a lower CBD dose and gradually increase the amount to reduce the risk of side effects. Finding the right pet CBD doses takes trial and error, and using a CBD dosage calculator helps determine the ideal starting point.
Where to Buy Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils?
Buy Cornbread CBD for pets online, on the brand’s official website, or on affiliate online platforms, such as Amazon. The Cornbread brand website is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
Cornbread CBD Oil is available in stores in many countries in the USA and in Honduras. Use the store locator on the website to find the nearest store selling Cornbread products.
How Much Does Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils Cost?
The cost of Cornbread CBD Oil is $0.10 per mg. The entire bottle with 500 mg of CBD costs $49.99 for one-time purchases. Free shipping is available for orders over $75.
The brand offers a 20% discount on the subscribed and save option, reducing the CBD oil’s price to $39.99. Subscribed customers get free shipping on all orders and choose between three delivery frequencies, which is every 30 days, 45 days, or 60 days.
Cornbread has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Unhappy customers are allowed to return the CBD oil for pets within 30 days of delivery and get a full refund, minus the shipping costs.
The shipping cost when using USPS First Class Mail is $5.13 and arrival time of 3 business days. Shipping costs are $11.07 with UPS First Class Mail and arrival within 2 business days. USPS 2nd Day Air costs $14.99 with an arrival time of 2 business days.
Who is the Manufacturer of Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils?
The manufacturer of Cornbread CBD Oil for Pets is Cornbread Hemp. Cornbread Hemp is a reputable family-owned company founded by two cousins, Jim Higdon and Eric Zipperle.
Jim H. is the author of the popular “Cornbread Mafia” book, and Eric H. is an MBA who had a first-hand positive experience with CBD supplements. The two cousins partnered with Kentucky hemp farmers and launched the first CBD product in 2019.
Cornbread Hemp is a top-rated full-spectrum CBD company. The brand is relatively new, but already making a name for itself due to its sustainable hemp-sourcing practices and unique flower-only approach.
How is the Review for Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil?
The reviews for Cornbread CBD Oil are excellent and have an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Customers are happy with the product’s efficacy and quality, thus recommending the oil to other pet owners.
Listed below are reviews for Cornbread CBD Oil.
“My pup just turned 13 back in July. She’s a mix of American bulldog and terrier, we believe. She’s been struggling with muscle issues and hip as well as she gets older. Her muscles have pretty much fully relaxed, and she’s not nipping anymore when you touch her back. I am so grateful it hurts. Thought we were going to have to do surgery”.
“We adopted a Boston Boxer with deformed back legs/hips and will be prone to arthritis. He also has allergies, we ordered CBD oil for all his symptoms. It really seems to be helping him without the harmful side effects of his previous medications.”
“Switched from a different, more expensive brand and, so far, working wonders! My 15-year-old dog has great pain relief, sleeps well at night, and loves the flavor. Also, calmed him down far better than the competitor brand for the 4th of July. Will definitely purchase again!”
“I trust this company enough to use their products on my dog and cat. My pets love the flavor, and I can tell my dog is not feeling the effects of aging as much when I put a few drops in his food or on a treat. I believe this stuff makes my pets more comfortable.”
Can Cats Have Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil?
Yes, cats can have Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil. CBD oil for cats is used on an as-needed basis or regularly as a daily supplement. Cannabinoids help ease pain, offer comfort for achy joints, relieve anxiety, manage the symptoms of kidney disease, and help with mobility.
CBD oil for cats is safe when used with the manufacturer’s guidelines and approved by a veterinarian. Cornbread offers one of the best X CBD oils for cats.
Can Dogs Have Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil?
Yes, dogs can have Cornbread Hemp CBD Oil. Dogs are more sensitive to the effects of CBD pet products than CBD oil for cats and humans because they have more cannabinoid receptors in the body.
Cannabinoids have a health-boosting effect in dogs and are perfectly safe when used responsibly with veterinary approval. Cornbread CBD Oil for dogs is fit to use in dogs of all ages and sizes and on a daily basis.
Does Cornbread Hemp CBD Oils Have Side Effects?
Yes, Cornbread CBD oil causes side effects in some pets. Adverse events linked with CBD pet products include low blood pressure, drowsiness, diarrhea, and dry mouth.
High-quality CBD oil for cats and dogs, such as Cornbread Hemp Oil, has mild and transient side effects. The adverse events of CBD diminish once the pets gets used to the CBD supplement and the correct dose is found.
What are Other Cornbread CBD Products?
There are no other Cornbread pet CBD products, such as cat or dog treats. The brand has a rich line of human CBD supplements, such as CBD gummies, CBD oils, CBD capsules, CBD creams, and CBD balms.