Dope Dog CBD Oils are a CBD or cannabidiol isolate sourced from organically grown US hemp. Dope Dog is a reliable pet CBD brand selling CBD-infused oils, treats, and shampoos for dogs and cats.
Dope Dog CBD Oil is formulated with cannabidiol as the main active ingredient and easily digestible medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil as a carrier. Coconut oil pairs excellently with CBD, increasing absorption and utilization. Dope Dog CBD Oils feature limited ingredients and are 100% THC-free.
Dope CBD tinctures for dogs and cats interact with the endocannabinoid system to support natural health and wellness. CBD oils benefit dogs with arthritis, allergies, anxiety, seizures, kidney disease, inflammation, and cancer.
What is Dope Dog CBD Oil?
Dope Dog CBD Oil is a 100% human-grade pet CBD product containing hemp-sourced CBD isolate and digestible MCT coconut oil as a carrier. CBD isolate is CBD or cannabidiol in its purest form. Dope Dog CBD oils are sourced from organic hemp, extracted with supercritical CO2 (carbon dioxide), and contain no tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Pet owners buying Dope Dog CBD oil for their pets ask, “What is CBD?” CBD, or cannabidiol, is an active compound naturally present in the cannabis plant. Cannabis plant varieties include hemp and marijuana. CBD is part of a group of substances called cannabinoids. There are over 113 cannabinoids in a cannabis plant, and cannabidiol makes up more than 40% of the total cannabis extract. Pet CBD is non-psychoactive and does not make dogs and cats “high.”
What Type of Pets Does Dope Dog CBD Oil Support?
The types of pets Dope Dog CBD Oil supports are listed below.
- Dogs: Dope Dog CBD Oils sells CBD for animals, including dog CBD oils and treats and CBD-infused pet shampoo. The brand has non-CBD products, such as probiotic powder and leashes.
- Cats: Dope Cat CBD Oils offers a feline-specific CBD oil formula and a non-CBD catnip spray.
The Dope Dog CBD oils are suitable for dogs and cats of all ages. The brand’s CBD for animals collection offers a wide range of products to choose from, fitting the different needs of pets.
What Spectrum is Dope Dog CBD Oil Made of?
The spectrum of Dope Dog CBD Oil is 100% pure CBD isolate. The pet CBD tincture contains one active ingredient, CBD or cannabidiol.
Pet CBD oils are made in three extraction forms, including full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum CBD, and CBD isolate. Full-spectrum CBD oils contain various cannabinoids and compounds with an entourage effect, broad-spectrum CBD oils have fewer cannabinoids, and CBD isolates, such as Dope Dog CBD Oils, feature one cannabinoid.
How Is Dope Dog CBD Oil Processed?
Dope Dog CBD Oil is processed in small batches using high-quality human-grade ingredients and good manufacturing practices. The dope Dog CBD manufacturing process has several steps, from organic hemp growth and CBD extraction to formulation and quality testing.
Dope Dog uses US-grown and organic hemp treated with supercritical CO2 or carbon dioxide to extract the oil and filter out necessary substances so the CBD oil is pure. The CBD oil extract is purified and diluted with MCT coconut oil to balance the final product’s consistency.
Dope Dog CBD Oils are tested in a third-party lab. The laboratory checks the oil’s purity, safety, and consistency. The laboratory issues a Certificate of Analysis (COA) with the test results. The brand has the COAs available on its website for buyers.
What is the Best Selling Variant of Dope Dog CBD Oil?
The best-selling variant of the Dope Dog CBD Oil is the Dope Calm 500 mg. Dope Calm is a simple two-ingredient formula with CBD isolate and a digestive-friendly MCT coconut oil base. Dope Calm was featured in Oprah magazine.
The two ingredients are 100% human-grade and sourced in the United States. The Dope Calm CBD Oil is made in the US in small batches and tested by a third-party laboratory for purity, potency, and safety.
Can I Give Dope Dog CBD Oil for Puppies?
Yes, you can give Dope Dog CBD Oil to puppies. CBD is not recommended for young puppies, but with the veterinarian’s approval, cannabinoids are safe to use in puppies of the age of 4 months.
CBD for puppies has the same benefits as CBD in adult and senior dogs. Puppies have a well-developed endocannabinoid system and experience the health-boosting effects of CBD.
Dope Dog CBD Oils helps puppies with allergies, occasional discomfort, skin problems, and seizures. Cannabinoids are safe to use in conjunction with mainstream medications and alone as daily health supplements.
Does Dope Dog CBD Oil Have THC?
No, Dope Dog CBD oil does not have THC. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a cannabinoid compound with psychoactive properties. THC makes people “high” but is toxic to pets.
THC is found in marijuana and has low concentrations in hemp, which is why pet CBD products are sourced from hemp. Full-spectrum hemp CBDs are allowed to contain a safe amount of less than 0.3% THC.
Dope Dog CBD Oils are processed by refining hemp to pure CBD (cannabidiol), and as CBD isolates, the brand’s products are 100% THC-free, non-psychoactive, and safe for pets of all ages and sizes.
How Much Volume Does Dope Dog CBD Oil Contain?
The volume of the Dope Dog CBD Oil is 29.5 milliliters (1 fl oz). Dope Dogs CBD Oils product volume is consistent with what similar pet CBD brands are offering.
Dope Dog CBD oils come in 29.5 ml bottles with CBD concentrations of 200mg, 500 mg, and 1200 mg of CBD per bottle for easy dosage. The volume of the Dope Dog CBD Treats is 198 grams (7 oz) and 5 milligrams of CBD per edible. Dope Cat CBD Oil has a volume of 29.5 milliliters (1 fluid ounce) and 125 mg of CBD per bottle.
What are Other Variants of Dope Dog CBD Oil?
The other variants of Dope Dog CBD Oil are listed below.
- Dope Dog Dropper Calm: Dope Calm is a two-ingredient oil used to soothe dogs in pain or extreme anxiety. The Dope Dog CBD oils contain CBD isolate and MCT coconut. The product is unflavored and comes in three potencies, including 200 mg, 500 mg, and 1200 mg.
- Dope Dog Dropper Mobility: Dope Mobility is a limited-ingredient formula featuring CBD isolate and wild Alaskan salmon oil. The oil is designed to promote joint health and mobility. The Dope Dog CBD oil product is salmon-flavored and packed with 200 mg of CBD per bottle.
- Dope Cat Dropper Calm: Dope Cat Calm is a CBD isolate oil mixed with digestible MCT coconut as a carrier and tuna oil for a cat-friendly flavor. The product contains 125 mg of CBD and is ideal for cats struggling with anxiety and experiencing nervousness.
What is the Formulation of Dope Dog CBD Oil?
The formulation of Dope Dog Oil is hemp-sourced CBD isolate combined with easily digestible MCT coconut oil as a carrier. Dope Dog CBD Oils are natural and made with limited ingredients in small batches in the USA.
Dope Dog’s pet CBD oil is enriched with pet-friendly flavors to ensure maximum palatability and ease of use. The CBD formulas are free from THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), soy, gluten, artificial preservatives, and additives.
How Does Dope Dog CBD Oil Affect Animals?
Dope Dog CBD Oil affects animals by supporting health and helping with common issues such as pain, discomfort, anxiety, allergies, skin irritation, and seizures.
CBD for pets works through the endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is vital in mammals and responsible for managing body functions such as pain, appetite, inflammation, mood, sleep, cognition, and memory.
The ECS’s job is to balance body functions and sustain health. The endocannabinoid system has three components, including endocannabinoids, cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2), and enzymes.
The endocannabinoids bind with the receptors to support health and are then degraded by the enzymes. The cannabidiol (CBD) in Dope Dog CBD Oils replaces the body’s endocannabinoids, interacts with the CBD receptors, and supports the ECS.
What are the Benefits of Dope Dog CBD Oil?
The benefits of Dope CBD Oil are listed below.
- Pain Management: Dope Dog CBD Oils are concentrated in cannabidiol, which helps ease pain. CBD blocks specific pain signaling pathways and mimics the effects of the “feel-good hormone” serotonin. CBD for pets helps manage the effects of arthritic, neuropathic, chronic, and post-surgical pain.
- Decreased Inflammation: Cannabidiol has proven anti-inflammatory properties. CBD prevents inflammation by blocking inflammatory triggers and reduces inflammation by inhibiting inflammatory mediators. Dope Dog CBD Oils support pets with inflammatory problems such as arthritis, allergies, or kidney disease.
- Calmness Support: The cannabidiol in the Dope Dog CBD Oils helps support natural calmness and relaxation. CBD mimics the hormone serotonin and has intense anxiolytic and panicolytic effects. CBD oil relaxes pets with situational and habitual anxiety and helps slow down hyperactive dogs and cats. Cannabidiol is safe to use in conjunction with traditional antianxiety medications.
- Seizure Contol: Cannabidiol has antiepileptic and anti-seizure properties that are helpful to pets with idiopathic epilepsy. Used consistently on a daily basis, Dope Dog CBD Oil helps reduce the frequency, intensity, and duration of seizure episodes. CBD for pets is safe to use simultaneously with mainstream anti-seizure medications (ASMs).
- Increased Appetite: Cannabidiol promotes food intake indirectly by promoting digestive health and by reducing nausea and vomiting. Dope Dog CBD Oils are highly concentrated in cannabidiol, thus benefiting dogs and cats reluctant to eat due to pain, disease, or as a medication adverse event.
- Immunity Boost: Cannabidiol interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is closely linked to the immune system. Dope Dog CBD Oils modulates the immune system through the ECS while boasting potent antioxidant properties. The two effects strengthen immunity and fight against disease-causing pathogens.
- Allergy Relief: Dope Dog CBD Oil is beneficial for pets with allergies by modulating the immune system and managing allergy symptoms. CBD has potent anti-inflammatory effects, reducing the body’s response to the allergen’s presence, and anti-pruritic effects, suppressing inflammation as the main allergy symptom. CBD is helpful to dogs and cats with atopic dermatitis and environmental allergies.
- Cancer Help: One of the main benefits of CBD to animals is the anti-cancer effect. The cannabidiol in the Dope Dog CBD Oils fights against tumors and prevents the cancer cell’s growth and spread. CBD enhances the efficacy of mainstream cancer treatments such as radiation and chemotherapy while managing the side effects of vomiting and nausea.
What are the Side Effects of Dope Dog CBD Oil?
The side effects of Dope Dog CBD Oil are listed below.
- Lethargy: Manifesting with decreased energy levels and an increased need to sleep, lethargy in pets is among the frequently seen side effects of Dope Dog CBD Oils.
- Dizziness: Dizziness in pets results in loss of balance and lack of coordination and is associated with impure CBD oils containing THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). Dope Dog CBD Oils contain no THC.
- Dry Mouth: The cannabidiol in Dope Dog CBD Oils inhibits saliva production, triggering xerostomia or dry mouth, which is one of the uncomfortable side effects of CBD to animals.
- Vomiting: Sensitive dogs and cats develop vomiting if the Dope Dog CBD Oils are given in large amounts and as a response to the high cannabidiol concentration or the presence of the carrier oil (MCT coconut oil)
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea, loose or frequent stool, is the most common side effect of the sudden introduction of new supplements, such as Dope Dog CBD Oils.
- Upset Stomach: Vomiting and diarrhea are symptoms of stomach upset and are considered benign and temporary but unpleasant side effects of the Dope Dog CBD Oils.
- Liver Enzyme Changes: The cannabidiol in Dope Dog CBD Oils blocks the production of certain liver enzymes, which alters the pet’s ability to metabolize specific medication, which affects the potency of the medication.
- Increased Tremors: Increased tremors, in intensity and frequency, are a common CBD side effect in humans but rarely reported in dogs and cats using the Dope Dog CBD Oils.
- Increased Itchiness: Rarely, sensitive pets develop increased itchiness, such as frequent scratching, biting, and licking, as a side effect of Dope Dog CBD Oils.
- Low Blood Pressure: The cannabidiol in Dope Dog CBD Oils triggers a temporary but sudden blood pressure drop (hypotension), especially when the oil is administered in a high dose.
How Much Dope Dog CBD Oil Can I Give to My Pet?
Give between one-quarter of a dropper and two full droppers of Dope Dog CBD Oil to pets. The CBD dose depends on the pet’s body weight, health, and underlying reasons for using CBD.
Dope Dog CBD Oil is available in three different strengths for easy dosing in dogs of different sizes, including 200 mg (6.8 mg of CBD per ml), 500 mg (18 mg of CBD per ml), and 1200 mg (40 mg of CBD per ml).
The dosing instructions for the Dope Cat CBD Oil are half a dropper for cats between 5 and 7 pounds, one full dropper for cats between 8 and 15 pounds, and two droppers for cats between 16 and 25 pounds.
Dope Dog CBD Treats are simple to dose. Pets weighing between 1 and 25 pounds need half a bite, pets between 25 and 50 pounds need 1 or 2 bites, and pets over 51 pounds need 2 or 3 bites per day.
The CBD dosing guidelines are not set in stone, and modifications are possible. Always start with the lowest CBD doses recommended for the pet’s weight and gradually increase the amount. Use a CBD dosage calculator to determine the best starting dose for the pet’s needs and size.
How to Use Dope Dog CBD Oil?
To use Dope CBD oil, follow the instructions below.
- Find the Ideal Dope Dog CBD Potency. Dope Dog CBD Oils sells three dog CBD potencies of 200 mg, 500 mg, and 1200 mg for dogs and one potency option of 125 mg for cats. Choose the correct potency for simpler dosing and a more cost-effective CBD use. Buy the 200 mg for a Pekingese Dog, a 500 mg bottle for a Siberian Husky, and a 1200 mg bottle for a Great Dane.
- Start with a Low Dope Dog CBD Oil Dose. Always start with a low CBD oil dose to give the pet time to adjust. The sudden introduction of new supplements, including Dope Dog CBD oils, increases the risk of side effects. Start small and gradually increase the dose until reaching the optimal CBD amount.
- Mix Dope Dog CBD Oil with Pet Food. Mixing Dope Dog CBD Oils with pet food is the easiest way of dosing dogs and cats. Pet food covers the CBD oil’s scent and taste, making CBD more acceptable for dogs and cats. Mix the CBD oil with a small amount of food to ensure the pet consumes the entire dose.
- Apply Dope Dog CBD Oil Sublingually. Squirt the correct dose of Dope Dog CBD Oils directly into the pet’s mouth, ideally under the tongue (sublingually). Sublingual CBD oil application yields fast results since the area below the tongue has many blood vessels. The method is impractical in pets with picky appetites and pets that refuse handling.
- Pour Dope Dog CBD Oil on a Treat. Measure the recommended Dope Dog CBD Oils dose in the dropper and pour the oil on a porous treat. Given with food, CBD absorbs slower, but treats cover the oil’s scent and flavor. Making homemade treats with CBD oil is an alternative while noting cooking deactivates some cannabinoids.
- Choose Dope Dog CBD Oil Alternative. Use a CBD alternative when pets refuse CBD oils because of their naturally repelling scent and flavor. Dope Dog CBD Oils offers viable CBD oil alternatives, such as CBD-infused treats, munchies, and crunchies. CBD treats need more time to support the animal but are easier to use in dogs and cats with picky appetites.
How Much Does Dope Dog CBD Oil Cost?
Dope Dog CBD Oil costs between $34 and $150 based on the potency. The Dope Cat 125 mg costs $34.00. Dope Dog CBD Oils cost $45.00 for 200 mg, Dope Dog CBD Oils cost $80.00 for 500 mg, and the Dope Dog 1200 costs $150.00.
Dope Dog offers a 30% discount with a subscribed and save option, making the pricing of CBD oil $23.80, $31.50, $56.00, and $105.00, respectively.
Dope Dog Calming Crunchies, Mobility Munchies, and Belly Bites CBD treats cost $30.00 for regular purchases and $21.00 for subscribed customers.
Where to Buy Dope Dog CBD Oil?
Buy Dope Dog CBD Oil online, on the brand’s official website, or through other online retailers. Dope CBD products are available in stores, too, which are easy to find using the brand’s store locator on the site.
Dope Dog offers free standard shipping on all orders over $75.00 and a free 30-day return policy for all products, excluding the final sale items.
What is the Review About Dope Dog CBD Oil?
Reviews about Dope Dog CBD Oil say Dope Dog CBD Oils are a high-quality pet product with excellent customer reviews and a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. The Dope Dog brand is reliable, trustworthy, and featured in Oprah’s October 2019 O-List.
Dope Dog CBD Oil reviews are listed below.
“My 13 year old chiweenie’s anxiety is greatly reduced by using Dope Dog drops. I am very happy with this product and the customer service. They were very helpful in explaining the correct dosage for my pet.”
“Our cat was having mild seizures. We spoke with the Vet and inquired about using CBD. We have been using the Dope dropper calm 200 for several months and it is helping her. We are very happy with the product and the customer service at Dope Dog. We just signed up for the subscription.”
“This product worked great for my dogs hips. She can get up and walk around without limping. Very happy with the product and costumer service.”
“I have started using Dope Dog CBD oil for my little 15year old dog who has mouth cancer. I wanted to try the CBD for pain relief and appetite and it has helped tremendously!!! I’m so grateful for this product!! I’d much rather give her something natural than chemicals!! Thank you Dope dog for making such a great product for our fur babies!”
“My dog suffers from allergies and since taking oil, has improved immensely. My husband and I were skeptical but will be purchasing continuously.”
“Adding this dropper to my cats’ daily routine has been a perfect way to reduce their stressors. They enjoy the flavor and I can see a huge change in their calmness, especially during the more stressful situations like fireworks and moving. I highly recommend!”
Dope Dog CBD products for animals boast thousands of positive reviews, and satisfied owners recommend the brand to other potential customers.
Who Founded Dope Dog CBD Oil?
Erin and Michael Benatar founded Dope Dog CBD in 2018. The co-founders came up with the idea when their dogs, James and Zoey, started experiencing health issues, and the market lacked appropriate holistic products for the problems.
Erin and Michael did extensive research and decided to launch a high-quality line of CBD-based pet wellness products, which includes Dope Dog CBD Oils. Dope Dog is a well-respected brand in the pet CBD industry with dozens of scientifically backed pet products.
Dope Dog CBD partners with animal welfare organizations. The brand partnered with Beverly Hills’ Deity Animal Rescue in 2021 and donates 1% of all web sales to the organization.
Can I give Dope Dog CBD Oil for my Cat?
Yes, give Dope Dog CBD Oil to cats. Dope Dog offers a cat-specific formula called Dope Cat CBD oil, featuring 125 mg of cannabidiol isolate per bottle.
Dope Cat CBD is among the best X CBD oils for cats. Cats benefit from daily CBD use, and cannabinoids help manage health conditions such as osteoarthritis, anxiety, kidney disease, seizures, allergies, and cancer.
Is Dope Dog CBD Oil Good for Dogs with Anxiety?
Yes, Dope Dog CBD Oil is good for dogs with anxiety. CBD for dogs promotes calmness and relaxation, offering relief from situational and habitual anxiety.
Dope Dog CBD Oils offers a condition-specific calming CBD hemp oil for dogs. The oil is formulated for daily use, safe to combine with traditional antianxiety medications, and ranks among the best 7 CBD oils for dog anxiety.
Dope Dog Calm CBD Oils pair perfectly with the brand’s Calming Crunchies. Use the oil regularly and the treats when anxiety-producing conditions arise or if the pet has a finicky appetite.
Can Dope Dog CBD Oil Help Relieve Dogs in Pain?
Yes, Dope Dog CBD Oil helps relieve dogs in pain. Cannabinoids inhibit pain signaling pathways and are shown to provide relief from arthritic, neuropathic, chronic, and post-surgical pain.
Dope Dog Mobility CBD Oils are one of the best 8 CBD oils for dogs with arthritis. CBD for dogs is safe to combine with NSAIDs (non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs) and decreases the NSAID’s dose necessary to achieve pain relief.
Dope Dog Mobility CBD hemp oil for dogs works with the brand’s Mobility Munchies. Use the two products together, one for daily use and the other for special situations.
Does the Dope Dog CBD Oil Get Extracted Using Standard CO2 Method?
Yes, Dope Dog CBD Oil gets extracted using the standard CO2 method. Supercritical CO2 (carbon dioxide) is the best extraction method for CBD production.
Extracting Dope Dog CBD oils requires pressurized carbon dioxide to extract the maximum amount of cannabinoids and results in a high-quality, concentrated, and pure extract free from residues and common contaminants.
CBD for dogs and cats is extractable using other methods, such as alcohol (ethanol) extraction. Ethanol extraction is cheaper and more cost-effective, but in that case, the final CBD hemp oil for dogs and cats is of lower purity and quality.
Does Dope Dog have Other Non-CBD Oil Products for Pets?
Yes, Dope Dog has other non-CBD oil products for pets. Dope Dog offers CBD treats for dogs, CBD shampoo for pets, probiotic powder for dogs, and a catnip spray for cats.
Dope Dog’s line of CBD treats boasts three formulas, including fish-flavored Mobility Munchies, pumpkin-flavored Belly Bites, and peanut butter-flavored Calming Crunchies. The dog treats are oven-baked, crunchy-textured, and made with limited and wholesome ingredients. The treats feature 5 mg of hemp-sourced Dope Dog CBD oils and come in a re-sealable package with a total of 32 pieces of treats per pack.
The Dope Dog Soothing Suds Pet Shampoo is formulated with 100 mg of CBD isolate. The shampoo contains coat-friendly ingredients such as oatmeal, lavender oil, jojoba oil, marjoram oil, aloe, and vitamin E. The shampoo is designed to moisturize and soothe pet skin and coat with every use.
Dope Dog Probiotic Powder is a dietary supplement made with natural ingredients enriched with 5 billion colony-forming units or CFU. The product is formulated to promote digestive health, reduce gastrointestinal issues, and boost immunity. The powder is liver, chicken, and bacon-flavored and easy to mix with dog food, making its use practical. One package of the probiotic contains 60 individual scoops or doses.
Dope Cat Catnip Spray is a highly potent and concentrated extract of pure cat nip mixed with distilled water. The product is formulated to leave no mess and does not require clean-up after playtime. The spray is perfect for training, redirecting unwanted behaviors, and attracting cats to new toys.