The EVN CBD Oils is a broad-spectrum formula made from organic hemp mixed with coconut medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) carrier. The EVN CBD Oils are vet-approved and third-party laboratory-tested for quality and safety.
EVN CBD Oils are non-flavored and natural but have a milder taste than pure hemp due to the coconut presence. The EVN CBD oil comes in one concentration or consistency option of 500 mg of cannabinoids per 1 oz bottle.
EVN is a respected name in the CBD industry, and the brand offers two pet-specific products, including a dog CBD oil and CBD-infused dog treats.
The EVN CBD for pets supplements are formulated for daily use and are beneficial for health and help dogs with issues like achy joints, occasional discomfort, allergies, stress, hyperactivity, and wellness.
What Spectrum Does EVN CBD Oil Have?
A broad-spectrum CBD formula is found in EVN CBD Oil. The EVN CBD Oils are rich in various cannabinoids with health-boosting properties and additional compounds such as flavonoids, terpenes, and omega fatty acids.
Flavonoids contain antioxidant properties, terpenes are naturally occurring compounds producing smell and taste, and mega fatty acids assist the heart, brain, and metabolic functions.
The cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, and omega fatty acids in EVN CBD Oils for dogs have an entourage effect, meaning they boost each others’ effects and are stronger when used together.
CBD for pets comes in three options: full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolates. Full-spectrum CBD is the most potent version, as it contains a wider range of cannabinoids, whereas broad-spectrum CBD contains fewer cannabinoids and isolates only one cannabinoid.
What Type of Animals is EVN CBD Oil Best For?
The type of animals EVN CBD Oil is best for are dogs. CBD is a natural supplement and is safe to use in dogs daily. Cannabinoids boost the dog’s overall health and help with specific health conditions, such as arthritis, allergies, and anxiety.
The EVN CBD Oils work through the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is a regulatory system managing vital body functions such as pain, sleep, mood, appetite, and inflammation. The ECS has three components, including endocannabinoids, endocannabinoid receptors, and enzymes.
The cannabinoids from the oil replace the body’s natural cannabinoids and interact with the endocannabinoid system. The ECS is present in all mammals, and CBD oils are good for all animals with ECS, including dogs.
How Much Volume Does the EVN CBD Oil Contain?
The volume of the EVN CBD Oil is 1 oz or 30 milliliters. The EVN CBD Oil’s volume complies with the bottle volumes of similar CBD oils for dogs and cats.
The number of chews in the EVN CBD Dog Treats re-sealable pouch is 20 pieces, each containing 4 mg of CBD for pets.
What are the Flavors of EVN CBD Oil?
The EVN CBD Oil is unflavored. Natural hemp has a distinct earthy, bitter, and almost grass-like flavor. EVN CBD Oils contains a mix of hemp extract with coconut oil, which adds a note of sweetness and makes the final product milder by covering the natural bitterness of CBD.
Bitter-flavored foods and supplements repel dogs. The sweet and mild coconut flavor enables easier dosing. Picky dogs are best supplemented by mixing the EVN CBD Oil with the food or pouring the oil on a porous treat.
What is the CBD Oil Consistency of EVN CBD Oil?
The consistency of EVN CBD Oil is 500 mg of CBD per bottle.
Pet owners research what is CBD before deciding on CBD for pets. CBD, or cannabidiol, is a natural extract from the cannabis plant. The cannabis plant is an umbrella term that covers various plant strains such as hemp, marijuana, and ruderalis.
Cannabis plants contain over 113 identified cannabinoids, and CBD (cannabidiol) accounts for more than 40% of the extract. The consistency of CBD for pets is the amount of cannabinoids expressed in milligrams.
The EVN CBD Oil’s availability in one consistency is the only con of the product. CBD oils with different consistencies are more straightforward to use in pets because the dosage is determined by body weight. Different CBD concentrations are required for pets with different body weights, making them easier to administer and cost-effective as a supplement.
How is EVN CBD Oil Being Processed?
The EVN CBD Oil is processed from high-quality, organic, family-run US-based hemp farms. The hemp plants undergo a supercritical carbon dioxide (CO2) extraction to separate the CBD. The EVN brand uses premium-grade CO2 equipment to complete the extraction process.
The CBD oil is mixed with MCT coconut oil as a carrier. MCT is an excellent choice because it improves the CBD’s absorption and smoothens the hemp’s natural bitter taste. EVN subjects the oil to another process to eliminate the remaining THC content and ensure a final product with 0.0% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
THC elimination is an essential step in CBD oil processing. Tetrahydrocannabinol THC is psychoactive and makes people feel “high,” but is toxic in pets. CBD supplements are allowed to contain a safe amount of less than 0.3% THC. EVN ensures the oil is entirely THC-free.
The final CBD product is sent to a third-party laboratory to confirm safety, quality, and efficacy. EVN, as a trustworthy brand for CBD for animals, displays the results of third-party laboratory tests on the website. The results are in the form of an official document called a Certificate of Analysis (COA).
What are the Benefits of EVN CBD Oil?
The benefits of EVN CBD Oil are listed below.
- Pain Relief: The EVN CBD Oils contain a broad spectrum of cannabinoids with anti-pain properties. CBD relieves pain by working on several levels and, based on studies, helps with various pain types, like neuropathic, arthritic, post-surgery, and chronic pain.
- Reduced Inflammation: Cannabinoids have potent anti-inflammatory features and help reduce inflammation on two levels by inhibiting the pro-inflammatory triggers and mediators. The EVN CBD Oils support pets with health issues stemming from inflammation, such as arthritis, kidney disease, allergies, and other benefits of CBD to animals suffering from inflammatory conditions.
- Natural Calmness & Relaxation: Cannabinoids help ease stress and anxiety while supporting natural calmness and relaxation. The EVN CBD Oils have potent anxiolytic and panicolytic properties and are ideal for hyperactive and anxious pets. CBD products are safe to use simultaneously as traditional calming medications and supplements.
- Seizure Management: The broad spectrum of cannabinoids in the EVN CBD Oils are beneficial for dogs and cats with idiopathic epilepsy. Cannabinoids have anti-seizure and anticonvulsive features, helping reduce the frequency, intensity, and duration of seizures. CBD for pets is safe to combine with mainstream anti-seizure medications (ASMs).
- Appetite Stimulation: The EVN CBD Oils for pets stimulate food intake indirectly by supporting gut health and reducing vomiting and nausea. Pets experience reduced appetites due to disease and as a side effect of medications or treatments. Cannabinoid supplementation helps overcome the problem.
- Boosted Immunity: Cannabinoids modulate the immune system, directly boosting the pet’s defense mechanisms. The broad-spectrum formula in EVN CBD Oils is rich in antioxidants, which support immunity. A strong immune system improves animal health and the ability to fight off potential pathogens.
- Allergy Control: Cannabinoids help with inflammation, congestion, and itchy skin, which are the main signs of allergies in pets. The EVN CBD Oil is rich in various cannabinoids and helpful to dogs and cats suffering from atopic dermatitis and environmental allergies.
- Cancer Support: The EVN CBD Oils is an excellent complementary cancer treatment. Cannabinoids have the ability to fight cancer cells and prevent cancer growth and spread. CBD supplements boost the efficacy and reduce the side effects of traditional anti-cancer treatments, such as radiation and chemotherapy.
What are the Side Effects of EVN CBD Oil?
The side effects of EVN CBD Oil are listed below.
- Lethargy: Lethargy, or reduced energy levels and increased sleepiness, is one of the most common side effects of CBD to animals using EVN CBD Oil and other CBD supplements. Lethargy is linked with high doses and sudden CBD implementation
- Dizziness: Dizziness manifests with loss of balance (ataxia) and lack of coordination and occurs due to high CBD doses. Dizziness is linked to low-quality CBDs that contain THC (which is not the case with EVN CBD Oils as the product contains 0.0% tetrahydrocannabinol)
- Dry Mouth: EVN CBD Oils have a rich cannabinoid profile, which, in some pets, blocks the production of saliva, causing temporary dry mouth (xerostomia). Dry mouth is not an immediate danger but increases the risk of dental disease
- Vomiting: The EVN CBD Oils contain broad-spectrum extract and MCT coconut oil as a carrier, triggering vomiting if given in large amounts or introduced to the health regimen abruptly. Vomiting is not specific to CBD and occurs with all new supplements
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea develops in the form of loose stool or frequent defecation and is among the most frequently seen side effects of cannabinoid supplements, including EVN CBD Oils.
- Upset Stomach: Vomiting and diarrhea are typical signs of stomach upset and are seen when starting pets on new supplements, such as EVN CBD Oils.
- Liver Enzyme Changes: The cannabinoids in EVN CBD Oils affect the production of liver enzymes, changing the way the pet’s body metabolizes certain drugs. CBD indirectly makes some medications more or less potent
- Increased Tremors: Increased tremors are seen in humans using CBD supplements but are rare in pets and have not been reported with EVN CBD Oils.
- Itchiness: Increased itchiness, scratching, biting, and self-licking in pets is an infrequent side effect of EVN CBD Oils.
- Low Blood Pressure: The broad spectrum of cannabinoids in the EVN CBD Oils triggers a sudden and temporary drop in blood pressure (hypotension). Low blood pressure manifests with lightheadedness and sleepiness
What is the Right EVN CBD Oil Dosage?
The right EVN CBD Oil dosage for dogs is between half a dropper and two full droppers per day, depending on body weight. The EVN brand recommends half a dropper for small pets (under 25 pounds of body weight), one full dropper for medium pets (between 25 and 75 pounds), and up to two full droppers for large pets (over 75 pounds).
The recommended CBD dose is between 1 and 5 mg of CBD oil per 10 pounds of body weight. Always start with a lower dose to give the pet time to adjust and minimize the risk of side effects.
Finding the right CBD dosage is not an exact science, and it takes trial and error to determine what works best for the specific pet. A CBD dosage calculator is helpful as it provides a good starting dose based on the pet’s body weight, particular health needs, and the ENV CBD Oil’s potency.
Where to Buy EVN CBD Oil?
Buy the EVN CBD Oil online on the brand’s official website. The website is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The checkout is simple, and the shipping and delivery are fast.
The EVN headquarters is at 477 Madison Avenue, Sixth Floor, New York, NY 10022. The office’s hours of operation are from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
How Much Does the EVN CBD Oil Cost?
The EVN CBD Oil costs $45. The brand offers a 20% discount with the subscribe and save option, reducing the oil’s cost to $36. Subscribed users are allowed to choose between four practical delivery frequencies (every 15 days, every 30 days, every 45 days, or every 60 days).
The brand’s edibles for pets, the EVN CBD Dog Treats, cost $25 regularly or $20 with the subscription discount. EVN offers free ground shipping on all US orders over $25 and a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee. The EVN CBD Oils are $25 or more, qualifying for free shipping.
Who is the Manufacturer of EVN CBD Oil?
The manufacturer of the EVN CBD Oil for Dogs is EVN CBD. EVN CBD was founded in 2019 by Josh Krumholz. Josh was having anxiety issues and experienced first-hand the benefits of CBD supplements.
Josh and a team of experienced experts in the field launched EVN CBD. The brand is well-established and proven in the CBD industry.
EVN CBD offers a range of human CBD products, such as oils, capsules, gummies, and various topical solutions, with several products in each category. The EVN CBD for animals encompasses CBD oil and CBD treats for dogs.
Can I Give EVN CBD Oil for my Cats?
Yes, you can give EVN CBD Oils to cats. EVN does not offer cat-specific CBD products; however, CBD works the same in all animals, and if the potency is correct, it is fit for cats.
Check the detailed reviews of the best X CBD oils for cats for products explicitly formulated for feline pets.
Is EVN CBD Oil Safe for Pets?
Yes, EVN CBD Oils are safe for pets. The EVN CBD oils are made from organic hemp and are THC-free. Used correctly and responsibly, CBD for animals supports health and helps with specific issues such as pain, occasional discomfort, anxiety, and inflammation. The EVN CBD Oils are formulated for daily use and are safe to use as part of multimodal treatment and wellness plans.
The answer is “yes” for pet owners asking, “Is CBD safe for dogs?”, or “Is CBD safe for animals?” CBD oil sourced from hemp, preferably organic, and THC-free (contains less than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol) is safe for animals. The EVN’s CBD Oil meets these criteria. Responsible use of CBD adds to the overall safety of the product.
Does EVN CBD Oil have Side Effects?
Yes, EVN CBD Oil has side effects. Cannabinoids are natural extracts and safe to use, so the answer is yes to “Is CBD safe for dogs”. Cannabinoids cause adverse reactions infrequently.
The side effects of CBD for animals are rare and benign, typically including issues such as dry mouth, lethargy, vomiting, diarrhea, digestive upset, altered liver enzymes, drowsiness, low blood pressure, increased tremors, and increased itchiness.
The EVN CBD Oils’ side effects resolve once the pet gets used to the supplement and the correct dose is established. Gradual implementation and starting with lower doses reduces the risk of side effects of CBD products for animals.
What are Other EVN CBD Products?
The other EVN CBD products are listed below.
- EVN Natural CBD Oil for Dogs: The oil is made with broad-spectrum CBD extract and MCT oil for a carrier. The hemp is organically sourced and is vegan, non-GMO, and THC-free. The EVN CBD Oils for Dogs is available in one potency option (500 mg) and is unflavored.
- EVN CBD Dog Treats: The CBD treats feature organic full-spectrum CBD oil mixed with organic oat flour, organic molasses, organic oat bran, and organic coconut oil. The formula is THC-free and third-party laboratory-tested. The EVN CBD Dog Treats contain 20 pieces per pack and 4 mg of CBD per individual treat.
- EVN CBD Products for Humans: The EBC CBD line for humans boasts various products with and without THC. EVN uses organic hemp for all CBD supplements and offers oils, gummies, capsules, and topicals. The brand tests all CBD products in a third-party laboratory to ensure maximum safety and quality.