Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils are organic full-spectrum CBD products for dogs. Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils feature full spectrum CBD oil for dogs in two strength options and a rich line of supplements for dog health and wellness.
Four Leaf Rover’s full-spectrum CBD oil for dogs contains different cannabinoids, including cannabidiol (CBD), cannabichromene (CBC), cannabigerol (CBG), cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), cannabidivarin (CBDV), and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The hemp extract is diluted and combined with organic medium chain triglycerides (MCT) coconut as a carrier.
The Four Leaf Rover CBD hemp oil for dogs works through the endocannabinoid system (ECS), promoting health and balance. CBD is safe to use daily, alone or combined with mainstream medications and treatments.
CBD hemp for dogs helps with canine health issues, such as allergies, anxiety, arthritis, kidney disease, low appetite, joint pain, torn ligaments, nausea, insomnia, hyperactivity, seizures, and cancer.
Four Leaf Rover full-spectrum CBD oil for sale is a high-quality pet CBD product formulated to boost wellness in dogs of all ages and sizes.
What is Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is an organic pet CBD supplement with full-spectrum hemp extract and coconut oil. The CBD is sourced from USDA-certified organic hemp and extracted with supercritical CO2.
Answering what Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is requires understanding “What is CBD.” CBD, or cannabidiol, is an active compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant.
Cannabis sativa is an umbrella term for different plants, including marijuana, hemp, and ruderalis, that contain compounds from the cannabinoid family.
The group of cannabinoids entails more than 113 compounds. CBD or cannabidiol comprises 40% of the hemp plant’s extract. CBD is healthy, safe, non-psychoactive, and non-addictive.
CBD or cannabidiol is found in the hemp version of the cannabis plant. Pet CBD products, including Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils, are sourced from hemp and rich in CBD.
What Type of Pets Does Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Assist?
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil assists dogs. Four Leaf Rover offers two dog-specific CBD oils and a wide range of dog supplements formulated to support canine wellness and target ailments.
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) works the same in all mammals, and the benefits of CBD for animals are produced in different species. Four Leaf CBD Oils is able to expand in the future and offer products for various animals.
What Spectrum is Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Made of?
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is made of full-spectrum organic hemp extract. The oil is rich in cannabinoids like CBD, CBC, CBDV, and terpenes, helping boost the efficacy of CBDs.
Pet CBD tinctures are available in full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and isolate strengths. Full-spectrum CBD oil is the most potent option since it contains different cannabinoids and additional compounds such as flavonoids, terpenes, essential oils, chlorophyll, fiber, proteins, and minerals, producing an entourage effect. An entourage effect means combining all ingredients in one product boosts the effectiveness because they work together.
How is Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Processed?
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is processed with organic hemp in carefully monitored manufacturing operations. The process involves several steps, from hemp sourcing to third-party testing.
Four Leaf Rover uses locally sourced organic hemp from USDA-certified farms in Oregon. The mature hemp is harvested, dried, and treated with (carbon dioxide) to extract the oil. The hemp extract is diluted with organic MCT from coconut oil.
The Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils are sent to a third-party laboratory for independent testing. The laboratory tests the concentration of cannabinoids and terpenes. The laboratory checks for microbials, including aerobic bacteria, bile-tolerant gram-negative bacteria, Salmonella, E. coli, and heavy metals, such as cadmium, lead, arsenic, and mercury.
The laboratory results are presented in a Certificate of Analysis (COA). Four Leaf Rover has the COAs for all CBD oil batches available for inspection on its website.
What is the Best Selling Variant of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
The best-selling variant of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is the 500 mg bottle. The oil contains an organic full-spectrum hemp extract paired with organic MCT coconut oil as a carrier.
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils are unflavored and easy to dose. The Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil 500 mg features 16.7 mg of cannabinoids per dropper, and one bottle equals a one-month supply. The CBD oil comes in an eco-friendly package.
Can I Give Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil to Puppies?
Yes, you can give Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil to puppies, as long as the puppies are older than four months. CBD for puppies is safe when used responsibly and with veterinary approval.
Puppies are born with a fully functional endocannabinoid system (ECS), allowing the CBD to bind to the receptors in the ECS and promote wellness in young dogs over four months of age.
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils for puppies are safe to use daily to promote wellness or to help with certain ailments and symptoms such as anxiety, pain caused by teething or growing pains, allergies, seizures, hyperactivity, and cancer.
Does Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Have THC?
Yes, Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil has THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). Full-spectrum, hemp-sourced CBD products for pets are legally allowed to contain a low and safe concentration of less than 0.3% THC.
THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a psychoactive cannabinoid that makes people feel “high.” Animals process THC differently and experience a toxic effect when exposed.
THC is found in marijuana and in low amounts in hemp, which is why all pet CBD products, including Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils, are sourced from the hemp plant and contain a safe concentration of no more than 0.3% THC.
How Much Volume Does Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Contain?
The volume of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is 30 milliliters (1 fl oz). The volume is consistent with other pet CBD brands.
The volume per bottle is the same in both Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils available. The difference is in the concentration or amount of cannabinoids per milliliter. The concentration of CBD per bottle determines the strength of the product.
What are Other Variants of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
The other variants of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil are listed below.
- Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil 500 mg: The oil contains 500 mg of full-spectrum, hemp-sourced hemp per bottle or 16.7 mg of CBD per full dropper (1 milliliter). The oil is formulated for dogs over 50 pounds.
- Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil 1000 mg: The CBD oil is extra-strength and contains 1000 mg of CBD per bottle or 33.3 mg of CBD per full dropper. The 1000 mg offers stronger doses for dogs with ailments requiring stronger relief.
What is the Formulation of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
The formulation of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is a full spectrum of cannabinoids extracted from organic hemp and MCT from coconut oil as a carrier. The full spectrum of cannabinoids in the Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils includes cannabidiol (CBD), cannabichromene (CBC), cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), cannabidivarin (CBDV), cannabigerol (CBG), and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
The hemp in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils is USDA-certified organic, free from genetically modified organisms (non-GMO), and rich in a wide spectrum of healthy cannabinoids.
MCT is a healthy, saturated fatty acid sourced from coconut oil. MCT is beneficial because it has antioxidant features and helps with gastrointestinal, brain, and heart health. MCT is easily digestible and burned as fuel rather than stored as fat in the dog’s body.
MCT from coconut oil is an excellent carrier for CBD. Cannabinoids need to bind to fatty acids to be absorbed and utilized faster and more efficiently.
How Does Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Affect Animals?
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil affects animals by promoting health and homeostasis through the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a complex regulatory system in all mammals. The ECS manages vital body functions, such as pain, inflammation, mood, appetite, sleep, memory, and cognition.
The endocannabinoid system comprises endocannabinoids, cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2), and enzymes.
The full spectrum of healthy cannabinoids in the Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils replace the body’s endocannabinoids, stimulate the CB1 and CB2 receptors, and support the multiple roles of the endocannabinoid system.
CBD, through the endocannabinoid system, supports dog wellness and helps manage canine health issues, such as pain, discomfort, allergies, skin irritation, anxiety, and seizures.
What are the Benefits of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
The benefits of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil are listed below.
- Pain Management: CBD for dogs controls pain. Cannabinoids inhibit pain signaling pathways and produce the same effects as serotonin. The full spectrum of cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils helps dogs with neuropathic, chronic, arthritic, and post-surgical pain.
- Reduced Inflammation: CBD has potent anti-inflammatory features. Cannabinoids reduce the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines (TNF-A and IL-6) and increase the synthesis of anti-inflammatory cytokines (IL-10) to reduce inflammation. Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils benefit dogs with inflammation-triggered conditions like arthritis, kidney disease, and allergies.
- Relaxation Support: The full spectrum of cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils helps calm anxious and hyperactive pets. CBD for pets has anxiolytic and panicolytic effects. Cannabinoids promote calmness and support good sleep. Compared to regular calming medications, CBD is much safer and does not build tolerance with long-run use.
- Seizure Control: Cannabidiol, or CBD, shows antiepileptic and anti-seizure features, helping dogs with idiopathic epilepsy. Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils help manage the severity and frequency of seizures and are safe to use daily, either alone or combined with mainstream anti-seizure medications (ASMs).
- Appetite Increase: The full spectrum of cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil helps increase appetite in dogs reluctant to eat due to pain, disease, or medications. CBD for dogs relieves vomiting and nausea, decreases inflammation in the digestive tract, and supports gut health.
- Immunity Boost: Cannabinoids in dogs work through the endocannabinoid system, and the ECS is linked with the immune system. The full spectrum of cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils modifies immunity and supports a healthy immune response. CBD has antioxidant properties that boost immunity.
- Allergy Relief: Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils helps dogs with environmental allergies and atopic dermatitis. Cannabinoids modify the immune system to lower allergies and reduce inflammation. CBD has an anti-puritic effect that relieves itchiness in dogs with allergies.
- Cancer Help: One of the main benefits of CBD to animals is the anti-cancer effect. CBD helps fight cancer by inhibiting the growth and spread of cancer cells and preventing the formation of new blood vessels necessary for cancer cells to thrive. The full spectrum of cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils enhances the effects of chemotherapy and radiation and relieves their side effects, like nausea and vomiting.
What are the Side Effects of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
The side effects of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil are listed below.
- Lethargy: Lethargy is a side effect of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil, especially in high doses. Lethargy manifests with low energy levels, increased sleepiness, and disinterest in everyday activities.
- Dizziness: Dizziness in dogs manifests with loss of balance and coordination and is linked to low-quality CBD products that contain high and dangerous amounts of THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils feature less than 0.3% THC and do not cause dizziness.
- Dry Mouth: The cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil affect the dog’s ability to secrete saliva, causing dry mouth or xerostomia. Dry mouth in dogs is not harmful but increases dental conditions in long-term use.
- Vomiting: Vomiting in dogs is a reaction to cannabinoids or carrier oil. Four Leaf Rover uses MCT coconut oil, which is high in fats and likely to trigger vomiting in sensitive dogs.
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea in dogs manifests with loose and frequent stool and is a side effect of CBD that develops due to the presence of fatty acid-rich carrier oil. Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils contain MCT coconut oil, which causes diarrhea in sensitive dogs
- Upset Stomach: Upset stomach is a CBD side effect. New supplements cause an upset stomach and manifest in vomiting and diarrhea.
- Liver Enzyme Changes: The full spectrum of cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils affect the liver’s ability to produce certain enzymes, such as cytochrome P450, essential for metabolizing some medications.
- Increased Tremors: Increased tremors are frequently reported in humans using CBD products but are rarely seen in dogs supplemented with Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils.
- Increased Itchiness: Itchiness in dogs clinically manifests with scratching, biting, and licking. Increased itchiness is a rare but possible adverse reaction to Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils.
- Low Blood Pressure: The full spectrum of cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils drops the dog’s blood pressure, temporarily causing hypotension. Hypotension is among the common side effects of CBD to animals given in high doses.
How Much Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Can I Give to my Pet?
You can give your pet one milliliter or one full dropper of the low or high-potency Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil per day, depending on the severity of the dog’s condition.
Give dogs 1 ml or 16.7 mg of CBD from the Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil 500 mg bottle to manage fear and anxiety. The brand recommends the same low-potency dose for dogs weighing less than 25 pounds to over 75 pounds. The dropper measures the exact CBD dose.
Give dogs 1 ml or 33.3 mg of CBD from the Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil 1000 mg bottle to manage pain, mobility issues, and nerve problems and boost immunity. The brand recommends the same high-potency dose for dogs weighing less than 25 pounds to over 75 pounds. The dropper measures the exact CBD dose.
Start with a low amount of the Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils and gradually increase the dose as the dog gets used to the supplement.
Different dogs respond differently to CBD, and slow, gradual introduction of cannabinoids helps reduce the risk of side effects.
CBD dosing is not an exact science. Finding the best dose for the dog’s needs takes practice. Use a CBD dosage calculator or consult the veterinarian to determine the ideal starting CBD dose.
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils start working within 30 to 90 minutes when given with food. Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils take 5 to 20 minutes to absorb if squirted directly into the dog’s mouth, preferably under the tongue.
How to Use Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
The instructions for Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil are listed below.
- Buy the Right Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Strength. Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils are available in strengths of 500 mg per bottle and 1000 mg of CBD per bottle. The brand recommends using the low-potency CBD for fear and anxiety and using the 1000 mg option for nerve issues, immune compromises, impaired mobility, and pain.
- Start with a Low Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Dose. Start with a small amount of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils. Gradually increase the serving size until reaching the recommended dose for the dog’s body weight and condition. Finding the correct CBD dose takes time, and starting with a low amount reduces the risk of side effects.
- Mix Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil with Dog Food. Mix Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil with pet food for dogs reluctant to take the CBD oil directly. Mixing CBD with food covers the presence of hemp. Giving CBD with food slows down absorption, but it is effective in hiding the natural bitter taste and scent of hemp, ensuring easy use.
- Squirt Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Sublingually. Apply the pre-measured one full dropper of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil under the dog’s tongue or sublingually. Sublingual CBD oil application works fast because the area beneath the tongue is dense in blood vessels, allowing quick absorption of cannabinoids.
- Pour Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil on a Dog Treat. Draw one full dropper of Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil and pour the liquid on a porous dog treat. The treat absorbs the oil and masks the oil’s presence, making CBD administration simple in reluctant dogs.
- Be Consistent with the Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Use. Cannabinoids start working when they reach a dog’s stomach. Visible improvement takes four to six weeks.
How Much Does Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Cost?
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil costs $69.99 for the low-potency 500 mg bottle and $109.99 for the high-potency 1000 mg bottle.
The brand offers a 15% discount with the subscribe and save option, reducing the pricing of CBD oil to $59.49 and $93.49, respectively.
Using the auto-ship option gives customers the choice of deliveries every 15 days, 30 days, 45 days, and 50 days. Canceling or pausing the subscription is possible at all times.
Four Leaf Rover offers free shipping on all orders over $49.00 and on all Canadian orders over $99.00.
Where to Buy Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
Buy Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil on The Natural Dog Store’s official website. Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils are available through third-party online retailers, but it is best to buy full spectrum CBD oil for sale directly via the official channel.
Customers looking for where to buy CBD for dogs in a physical shop are able to locate a store nearby through the Four Leaf Rover website store locator option. The locator is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
What is the Review About Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
The reviews about Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil are excellent. The oil is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars and is recommended by thousands of satisfied customers. Four Leaf Rover is a reliable pet brand.
Reviews for Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils are listed below.
“My dog has a large fatty tumor under her leg. The second day on CBD she was mobile and happy. Thank you so much for offering this product.”
“My dog was in a lot of pain in his neck. The vets medicine did not help his pain and he hated the taste. Started him on CBC and it worked great. He even like the taste of it, no more fighting morning medicine. He was pain free for the entire day. I have been giving it to him first thing in the morning and he’s like a new dog. Thank you dogs naturally!”
“My French Bulldog has seizures and this CBD seems to really calm him. I like the fact that it’s organic and comes from a trusted company. I hope this helps someone with a dog or cat.”
“I started my 13 lb chiweenie Camilla a couple weeks on the spectrum 500 and it’s perfect it’s working great I give her up to a fourth of a dropper and sometimes half it helps with anxiety and what I see any kind of pain and restlessness great product!”
“My dog is super allergic to everything – but he is not allergic to this! He is also very picky about things – but he LOVES taking his CBD every evening. He has joint and spinal issues, and I believe he understands this makes him feel better, so he can’t wait to take it.”
“A few months ago I noticed my 12 year old pup starting to exhibit early signs of dementia. I jumped online and saw that CBD could help and it certainly has! She’s much more relaxed and her separation anxiety has been a lot less.”
“I am very happy with the 1000mg CBD oil I am using for my 13 year old Frenchie who has hip displasia. She relaxes almost immediately but not to the point of being loopy or too relaxed.”
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils has thousands of 5-star reviews, and customers are pleased with the quality and efficacy of the brand’s CBD products for animals.
Who Founded Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil?
Dana Scott founded Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil. Dana was driven by her passion for creating health-boosting pet supplements free from harmful ingredients, such as glyphosate, pesticides, heavy metals, added starch, and artificial additives.
Dana researched the subject thoroughly, connected with holistic veterinarian Dr. Patricia Jordan, and founded the Four Leaf Rover brand in 2019.
Four Leaf Rover is a reputable, transparent, and eco-friendly pet company. The brand supports local organic farmers and is free from bisphenol A or BPA-free, recyclable, and 100% PCR or post-consumer recycled material and clean plastic packaging and labels.
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils and the other pet products by the brand are third-party tested for safety and accuracy and have Certificates of Analysis to confirm the testing.
Is Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Safe for Cats?
No, Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is not safe for cats. Four Leaf CBD Oils do not contain dangerous ingredients for cats, but they are not formulated for felines and, therefore, must not be used off-label.
Cat owners looking for the best 8 CBD oils for cats find several brands offering CBD formulated for cats.
Is Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Good for Dogs with Anxiety?
Yes, Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is good for dogs with anxiety. CBD for dogs shows anxiolytic and panicolytic properties and helps promote calmness and relaxation.
The full spectrum of cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils benefits dogs with habitual and situational anxiety. CBD hemp oil calms down hyperactive dogs and induces restful sleep.
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is safe to use on a daily to control fear and anxiety. CBD hemp oil for dogs reduces anxiety issues and is compatible with mainstream anti-anxiety medications in severely stressed dogs.
Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils ranks among the best 7 CBD oils for dog anxiety. CBD is safer than traditional calming medications and supplements because CBD causes fewer side effects and does not lose efficacy.
Can Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Help Relieve Dogs in Pain?
Yes, Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil helps relieve dogs in pain. Cannabinoids mimic the effects of serotonin, the “happy hormone,” and block pain signaling pathways.
The combined effects of CBD hemp oil for dogs result in pain relief. The full spectrum of cannabinoids in Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils helps relieve dogs suffering from arthritic, neuropathic, chronic, and post-surgical pain.
The anti-pain effect of CBD is best studied in dogs with arthritis. Arthritis occurs in 80% of dogs over eight years of age. Arthritis affects 35% of all dogs in all life stages. Veterinary treatments of arthritis include non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDs. NSAIDs have adverse reactions when used long-term, while cannabinoids are safe and rarely cause side effects. CBD for dogs reduces the NSAID dose necessary for pain relief when combined.
Studies show that arthritic dogs given 0.9 mg of CBD per pound twice a day experience pain relief and improved mobility. Four Leaf Rover CBD Oils are among the best 8 CBD oils for dogs with arthritis.
Is the Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil Extracted Using Standard CO2 Method?
Yes, Four Leaf Rover CBD Oil is extracted using the standard CO2 method. Supercritical CO2 or carbon dioxide extraction is the benchmark for CBD extraction.
Supercritical CO2 extraction uses pressurized carbon dioxide in a liquid and gas state to extract the maximum amount of cannabinoids and healthy active compounds from the hemp plant.
The extraction process is eco-friendly and highly efficient and results in a concentrated and pure CBD hemp oil for dogs, free from common residues and potentially harmful contaminants.
Does Four Leaf Rover have Other Non-CBD Oil Products for Pets?
Yes, Four Leaf Rover has other non-CBD oil products for pets. The list of supplements by Four Leaf Rover includes Guts & Glory, Digest (Probiotic & Enzyme Blend), Protect (Soil-Based Probiotics), Gut Guard, Bifido for Fido, Yeast Guard, Yeast Guard Plus, S. Boulardii Probiotic Yeast, Harmony (Seasonal Allergy Support), Liver/Kidney Clean, Better Bones, Bovine Colostrum, Green Rover, Red Rover, Lion’s Mane Mushrooms, Seven’ Shrooms, Turkey Tail Mushrooms, Safe Sea, and functional dog food or Kibble Fixer.
The brand does not offer CBD dog treats but features a rich line of health-boosting supplements for puppies, adults, and senior dogs.