Joy Organics CBD Oils is a premium-grade, organic, and broad-spectrum hemp extract formulated for daily use in dogs and cats. Joy Organics CBD Oils for pets features organic extra virgin olive oil as a carrier, and it is well-concentrated, available in two strength options, and easy to use.
Joy Organics CBD for animals supports health and benefits pets with health issues such as osteoarthritis, anxiety, allergies, seizures, mobility, inflammation, and cancer. The CBD oil is safe to combine with mainstream treatments and is fit for pets of all ages and sizes.
The CBD oil comes in natural and beef flavors. The excellent Joy Organics reviews and over 100,000 customers prove the quality and efficacy of the brand’s CBD oil for pets.
What Spectrum Does Joy Organics CBD Oil Have?
The spectrum of Joy Organics CBD Oil is a broad-spectrum hemp extract. The broad-spectrum extract contains fewer cannabinoids than the full-spectrum but is superior to CBD isolates, which contain only one cannabinoid.
Joy Organics CBD Oil is a broad-spectrum formula that interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS), a regulatory system that manages essential body functions like pain, mood, sleep, and inflammation. The broad-spectrum oil is rich in several naturally occurring cannabinoids and other hemp phytonutrients like terpenes. Terpenes are compounds that determine the smell and taste of the extract and interact with the cannabinoids to bind to the ECS receptors. The other phytonutrients boost the efficacy of the cannabinoids, which is described as an entourage effect.
The endocannabinoid system consists of endocannabinoids, endocannabinoid receptors, and enzymes. Cannabinoids or CBD replace the endocannabinoid, bind with the receptors, and mimic and enhance the function of the ECS.
Joy Organics CBD for pets is completely THC-free. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the psychoactive cannabinoid that makes people “high” and is toxic to pets.
Pet CBD products are allowed to contain a safe amount of less than 0.3% of THC. Joy Organics uses third-party testing to ensure no detectable amounts of THC in products.
How Much Volume Does the Joy Organics CBD Oil Contain?
The volume of Joy Organics CBD Oil is 30 milliliters. The difference between the two strength options is the amount of CBD per milliliter. The 450 mg Joy Organics CBD Oils contains 3.75 mg of CBD per ml, and the 900 mg bottle contains 7.5 mg of CBD per ml.
Joy Organics CBD Dog Chews contain 30 treats per pack, and each soft chew contains 2 mg of CBD. The entire package of edibles contains 60 mg of cannabinoids.
What are the Flavors of Joy Organics CBD Oil?
The flavors of Joy Organics CBD Oil are listed below.
- Natural: Joy Organics CBD Oils are unflavored and feature hemp’s natural flavor, which is earthy and bitter. Pets accept the oil despite the lack of added flavors, and the CBD oil mixes well with pet food.
- Beef: Joy Organics CBD Dog Chews contain beef liver and added natural bacon flavor for extra palatability. The beef flavor is a favorite among dogs and makes the chews straightforward to administer.
What Type of Animals Is Joy Organics CBD Oil Best For?
The types of animals Joy Organics CBD Oil is best for dogs and cats. Dogs and cats have a higher number of cannabinoid receptors compared to humans and are able to harvest more of the CBD’s health effects.
CBD for animals, including dogs and cats, works through the endocannabinoid system (ECS). The endocannabinoid system regulates body functions such as sleep, appetite, pain, inflammation, mood, and memory.
The cannabinoids in Joy Organics CBD Oils bind with the cannabinoid receptors and promote health in dogs and cats. The oil relieves allergies, decrease inflammation, promotes relaxation, and stimulates appetite through the ECS, and helps reduce pain.
What is the CBD Oil Consistency of Joy Organics CBD Oil?
The CBD Oil consistency of Joy Organics CBD Oil is 450 mg of CBD per bottle and 900 mg of CBD per bottle. The lower consistency bottle is more practical for cats and small dogs, while the higher potency is better for larger dogs.
Joy Organics CBD Oils are of maximum purity and rich in various cannabinoids while free from THC.
Pet owners looking for a natural health supplement for their animals ask, “What is CBD?”
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring and health-boosting compound from the cannabis plant. The cannabis plant contains various cannabinoids, but CBD is the most important. A CBD oil’s consistency refers to the amount of cannabinoids per milligram found in the product.
How is Joy Organics CBD Oil Being Processed?
Joy Organics CBD Oil is processed in six steps that comply with high-quality standards.
The proprietary hemp strain used by Joy Organics is grown on USDA-certified organic farms in Oregon, Colorado, and Kentucky. The harvested hemp is dried, and the flowers (buds) are collected and stored in climate-controlled rooms.
Joy Organics extracts the oil solely from the flowers and discards the rest of the hemp plant, the stalks, leaves, and seeds. The flowers are milled and undergo a CO2 or carbon dioxide extraction process.
The extract undergoes several purification processes to produce a honey-colored oil that is free from contaminants and undesirable plant compounds. The CBD oil contains some levels of THC, which are removed via a chromatography process. The chromatography process removes all THC in the extract, rendering the Joy Organics CBD Oils 100% THC-free.
The final product is tested in a third-party and ISO-certified laboratory to confirm the product’s potency and safety. The results of the laboratory tests are published on the website in the form of Certificates of Analysis (COAs). Animal owners are able to check the batch number, and the claims on the product are accurate and ensure Joy Organics CBD for animals is free from microbes, heavy metals, pesticides, and solvents.
What are the Benefits of Joy Organics CBD Oil?
The benefits of Joy Organics CBD Oil are listed below.
- Pain Control: Joy Organics CBD Oils has anti-pain properties and works to relieve pain on several levels, such as arthritic pain, neuropathic pain, post-surgery pain, and chronic pain. The CBD oil is safe to use in combination with regular animal painkillers.
- Reduced Inflammation: Joy Organics CBD Oils has anti-inflammatory features and acts against inflammation on two levels. It inhibits inflammation triggers and mediators. The anti-inflammatory effects benefit pets with inflammation-mediated health conditions such as osteoarthritis and allergies.
- Calmness & Relaxation: Joy Organics CBD Oils has antianxiety properties and helps promote natural calmness. The relaxation effects of CBD improve sleep quality in pets, help pets with situational and habitual anxiety, and calm down hyperactive dogs and cats.
- Appetite Stimulation: Joy Organics CBD Oils reduces nausea and vomiting and supports gut health. The combination of effects indirectly stimulates appetite and is helpful to pets reluctant to eat because of disease symptoms of diseases or adverse reactions to medication or treatment.
- Seizure Management: Joy Organics CBD Oils have anticonvulsive effects beneficial to pets suffering from idiopathic epilepsy and seizure episodes. The oil helps reduce seizures’ frequency, intensity, and duration and is safe to combine with traditional pet anti-seizure medications.
- Enhanced Immunity: Joy Organics CBD Oils boost the immune system directly and have potent antioxidant features that indirectly support immunity. The oil enhances the pet’s immune response against common threats and potential pathogens, promoting wellness.
- Allergy Relief: Joy Organics CBD Oil relieves allergies in pets with environmental allergies and atopic dermatitis. The cannabidiol in the oil modulates the immune system, which is the main culprit for allergic reactions. CBD helps reduce itchiness as a primary allergy symptom in pets.
- Cancer Support: Joy Organics CBD Oils have potent antitumor properties that fight cancer, boost the efficacy of traditional cancer treatments, and help relieve the treatment’s side effects, such as nausea and vomiting. Supporting pets with cancer is among the main benefits of CBD to animals.
What are the Side Effects of Joy Organics CBD Oil?
The side effects of Joy Organics CBD Oil are listed below.
- Lethargy: Sleepiness, decreased energy levels, and disinterest in daily activities are common side effects when Joy Organics CBD Oil is introduced to the pet’s diet.
- Dizziness: Dizziness manifests with loss of balance and incoordination and is linked with high doses of Joy Organics CBD Oil.
- Dry Mouth: The cannabidiol from Joy Organics CBD Oils inhibits saliva production, which causes an uncomfortable dry mouth or xerostomia and is one of the common side effects of CBD to animals.
- Vomiting: Joy Organics CBD Oil triggers nausea and vomiting, especially in pets with sensitive stomachs.
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea or loose stool is the most common side effect of Joy Organics CBD Oil and is the result of the CBD content or the virgin olive oil’s presence.
- Upset Stomach: Vomiting and diarrhea in pets are the telltale signs of a digestive upset and are common but temporary adverse events of Joy Organics CBD Oils.
- Altered Liver Enzymes: The cannabidiol found in Joy Organics CBD Oil inhibits liver production, which results in altered metabolism of certain drugs
- Increased Tremors: The use of Joy Organics CBD Oils, in rare cases and some pets, increases the intensity and frequency of tremors.
- Itchiness: Itchiness or increased scratching is a very uncommon adverse event of Joy Organics CBD Oil for pets.
- Low Blood Pressure: Joy Organics CBD Oils cause a sudden drop in blood pressure or hypotension, particularly if given in a higher dose
What is the Right Joy Organics CBD Oil Dosage?
The right Joy Organics CBD Oil dose is 1 and 5 milligrams per 10 pounds of body weight daily.
The amount is recommended by the brand and is considered an average dose. Pets with specific health conditions require lower or higher doses depending on the situation, but they must be discussed and approved by a licensed veterinarian.
Use an online CBD dosage calculator to help decide the best starting CBD doses for pets. The calculator is a practical estimation tool that calculates the correct CBD doses based on parameters such as body weight, age, CBD consistency and health condition.
Where to Buy Joy Organics CBD Oil?
Buy Joy Organics CBD Oil online and offline. The online store is the preferred shopping method for most of the brand’s customers. Joy Organics offers free shipping for orders over $50.00, and the online store is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
Joy Organics CBD Oils are available in retail stores. The brand has dispensaries in almost all US states, and there is more precise information regarding nearby stores offering the product on the brand’s official website.
How Much Does the Joy Organics CBD Oil Cost?
Joy Organics CBD Oil costs between $44.95 and $69.95. The $44.95 price is for the 450 mg bottle, and the $69.95 price is for the stronger 900 mg bottle. The oil is budget-friendly and more affordable compared to similar CBD products.
Joy Organics brand offers a subscribed and save option with a 20% discount. The subscribe and save options allows buying the regular bottle for $44.95 and the more potent bottle for $55.96.
The regular price of Joy Organics CBD Dog Chews is $34.95, and with the subscribed and save option, it is $27.96.
The shipping costs for Joy Organics CBD Oils are $7 for delivery in 2 to 5 days and $15 for delivery in 2 to 3 business days.
Who is the Manufacturer of Joy Organics CBD Oil?
Joy Organics is the manufacturer of Joy Organics CBD Oil for pets. Joy Organics was started as a family business in 2018 by Joy Smith. Joy had personal issues with pain and sleep and realized CBD brought relief to both problems.
Joy and her family founded Joy Organics with the simple and clear mission “to develop premium CBD products through innovation and excellence, with service to match.”
Joy Organics is a successful and reputable CBD brand offering products for pets and humans. Joy Organics supplements are third-party laboratory tested, backed by satisfied customers, and accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
Can I Give Joy Organics CBD Oil for my Cats?
Yes, you can give Joy Organics CBD Oil for cats. The CBD oil is formulated with cat-safe ingredients and is free from THC. The wide array of cannabinoids and terpenes in the broad-spectrum formula is beneficial to the cat’s health and well-being.
Joy Organics CBD Oil helps cats by relieving pain, improving temperament, controlling anxiety and warding off disease. The oil manages the symptoms of allergies, arthritis, kidney disease, seizures, and cancer in cats. Joy Organics is one of the best X CBD oils for cats.
Is Joy Organics CBD Oil Safe for Pets?
Yes, Joy Organics CBD Oil is safe for pets. The oil is pure and free from THC, as claimed by the manufacturer and confirmed through third-party laboratory tests. The oil is safe to use on a daily basis and suitable for pets of all ages and sizes.
Pet owners asking, “Is CBD safe for animals” are rest assured that pet CBD products are safe when made from hemp, THC-free, and dosed correctly. Always consult a trusted veterinarian before adding a new supplement to the pet’s health regimen.
Does Joy Organics CBD Oil have Side Effects?
Yes, Joy Organics CBD Oil has side effects. The adverse events are temporary, mild, and benign.
Start with a lower CBD doses and introduce the Joy Organics CBD Oils supplement gradually, minimizes the risk of side effects.
Joy Organics CBD Oils, such as all CBD products for animals, cause lethargy, dry mouth, and digestive upset in some pets and in rare occasions.
What are Other Joy Organics CBD Products?
The other Joy Organics CBD products are listed below.
- Joy Organics CBD Dog Chews: The chews are made with broad-spectrum hemp extract mixed with premium-grade and dog-friendly ingredients. The chews feature 2 mg of CBD per piece, have a soft texture fit for dogs of all ages, and are beef-flavored to ensure palatability. The chews are veterinarian-approved and come in a zipper pack for maximum freshness. Each bag contains 30 soft chews. Customers consider Joy Organics one of the best CBD dog treats.
- Joy Organics Human CBD Products: The brand offers a line of several CBD products formulated for humans, such as CBD oils and tinctures in full-spectrum and broad-spectrum formulas. Human CBD products include CBD gummies, CBD soft gels, and CBD topical such as salves, creams, and bath bombs. Some Joy Organics CBD products for humans are organic and available in various strength options and different flavors.