Relievet CBD Oil is a broad-spectrum formula rich in health-boosting cannabinoids and entourage compounds such as terpenes and flavonoids. Relievet CBD Oil is organic, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-free, and veteriarian-approved.
Relievet CBD Oil is designed specifically for pets and animals. The CBD oil is unflavored and features the natural and earthy taste of CBD. The CBD for pets comes in eight different concentration options.
Relievet offers pet relief CBD oil for dogs and other animals, such as cats, birds and horses. The Relievet CBD Oil works through the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and helps with everyday health problems such as joint pain, mobility issues, occasional discomfort, and stress while supporting natural wellness, strong immunity, and healthy skin and coat.
Relievet CBD Oil supports wellbeing, skin and coat, calmness and mobility in dogs and come in the form of treats, balms and oils.
What Spectrum Does Relievet CBD Oils Have?
Relievet CBD Oil has a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. The broad-spectrum CBD profile includes three cannabinoids: cannabidiol (CBD) for health, well being and mobility, cannabidivarin (CBDV), to reduce nerve activity and minimize inflammation, and cannabichromene (CBC) to reduce pain and swelling.
The flavonoids have antioxidant properties and terpenes are a naturally occurring compound producing the smell and taste and interact with the cannabinoids to bind to the ECS receptors. The fatty acids assist the heart, brain, and metabolic function.
CBD for pets comes in the form of full-spectrum oil, broad-spectrum oil, and isolate and the spectrum is based on the type of hemp used to extract the oil.
Full-spectrum CBD oil contains different cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes, and omega fatty acids, which boost each, causing an entourage effect. Entourage effects occur when the ingredients are combined and produce a stronger effect than when used individually.
Broad-spectrum CBD oil contains fewer cannabinoids and several ingredients with an entourage effect, while isolates feature only one carefully extracted cannabinoid.
Full-spectrum CBD oils are the highest quality. Broad spectrum oils are lower in THC, which is toxic to pets.
The broad-spectrum formula of Relievet CBD Oil allows pets to experience the entourage effect while offering maximum safety as a completely THC-free product.
How Much Volume Does Relievet CBD Oils Contain?
The volume Relievet CBD Oils contains is 30 milliliters per bottle. The volume is consistent with similar pet CBD brands. The volumes of Relievet CBD oil for dogs and CBD oil for cats of various sizes are the same, but the amount of cannabinoids within the oil is what differentiates the strength of the product.
The dropper of the CBD oil packs 1 ml, meaning there are 30 drops of CBD oil per dropper or a total of 900 drops in the entire bottle.
Relievet CBD treats for dogs and cats contain 120 pieces per package, while Relievet CBD chews formulated for specific conditions feature 30 pieces per package.
Does Relievet CBD Oils have THC?
No, Relievet CBD Oil does not have THC. THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a cannabinoid found primarily in marijuana but in lower concentrations in hemp too.
THC is psychoactive and makes people feel “high.” Pets process THC differently compared to humans and are very sensitive. THC in animals is toxic and, unless promptly treated, potentially fatal.
CBD products for pets are sourced from hemp and not marijuana. The legally permitted concentration of THC in pet CBD products is less than 0.3%.
The cannabinoids in Relievet CBD Oil are specifically extracted, allowing for filtering down the THC levels and ensuring a concentration lower than the safe and allowed 0.3%.
What are the Flavors of Relievet CBD Oils?
Relievet CBD Oil is unflavored and features the original CBD oil taste. CBD, in its original form, has an earthy, bitter, and grass-like flavor.
Relievet brand uses coconut multi chain triglyceride (MCT) oil as a carrier, which is easy for the dog to sense in the product. Coconut has a sweet and mild flavor and covers the CBD’s natural bitterness.
Pets with picky appetites and refuse CBD oil because of the taste are able to be supplemented by mixing the oil with the food or dropping the oil on a porous treat.
What Type of Animals Are Relievet CBD Oils Best For?
The type of animals Relievet CBD Oil is best for pets, such as dogs, cats, birds (parrots, cockatiels, and conures), and horses. Relievet offers CBD pet drops specifically formulated for the animals listed above to support skin and coat health, mobility, and promote calmness and wellbeing.
CBD for animals works the same in different species. All animals have an endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is a regulatory system that regulates and manages body functions like pain, inflammation, mood, sleep, and appetite among other things.
The endocannabinoid system consists of endocannabinoids, endocannabinoid receptors, and enzymes. Cannabinoids or CBD replace the endocannabinoid, bind with the receptors, and mimic and enhance the function of the ECS.
Relievet CBD Oil helps dogs, cats, birds, and horses with mobility issues, joint pain, occasional discomfort, stress relief, anxiety control, etc.
What is the CBD Oil Consistency of Relievet CBD Oils?
The CBD Oil Consistency of Relievet CBD Oil comprises eight: 30 mg of CBD, 150 mg of CBD, 400 mg of CBD, 800 mg of CBD, 1500 mg of CBD, 4000 mg of CBD, 6000 mg of CBD, and 20000 mg of CBD.
The bottles contain 30 milliliters while the consistency or concentration of CBD varies based on the animal. The lowest concentration option, the 30 mg bottle, is formulated for birds, and the highest concentration, the 20000 mg bottle, is for horses. The CBD strengths in between are for cats and dogs of different sizes. The 150 mg, 400 mg, and 800 mg are for cats and dogs; the 1500 and 4000 mg are for large dogs, and the 6000 mg is for very large dogs.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring compound found in the cannabis plant. Knowing what is CBD helps pet owners choose the appropriate CBD for the animal. The cannabis plant features over 113 different cannabinoids, but cannabidiol (CBD) is the most concentrated and, therefore, most important. The consistency of a CBD oil refers to the actual amount of cannabinoids (expressed in milligrams) within the product.
Relievet CBD Oil’s availability in six concentrations enables easy dosing and practical use in birds, horses, dogs and cats of all sizes and body weights.
How is Relievet CBD Oils Being Processed?
Relievet CBD Oil is processed from organic hemp treated with supercritical CO2, carbon dioxide extraction and combined with coconut MCT oil as a carrier in an FDA-certified facility.
The hemp used in the oil is farmed responsibly and is completely free from harmful chemicals and pesticides. The hemp is USDA organic (Certified by OneCert®).
The CO2 extraction is considered a gold standard in the industry and allows for maximum purity while eliminating the risk of contamination. The CO2 extraction is followed by a state-of-the-art organic process that filters down tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) naturally without the separation of cannabinoids.
The brand uses coconut MCT oil as a carrier. The coconut MCT oil is sourced from organically grown coconuts and has a mild flavor that pets love. Coconut oil is rich in healthy fats and support the CBD’s absorption and is quickly burned off as energy.
Relievet tests the oil in a third-party laboratory to ensure the quality and safety of CBD for animals. The test results are available on the brand’s website and displayed as a document called a Certificate of Analysis (COA).
Relievet CBD oils are packed in a glass bottle with a plastic pet-safe dropper. The dropper is embossed and ink-free.
What are the Benefits of Relievet CBD Oils?
The benefits of Relievet CBD Oils are listed below.
- Pain Relief: The broad-spectrum formula in Relievet CBD Oil works against pain on several levels and is safe to use with mainstream anti-pain medications. Cannabinoids help reduce various types of pain, including arthritic pain, neuropathic pain, post-surgery pain, and chronic pain.
- Decreased Inflammation: Relievet CBD Oil has anti-inflammatory properties and acts to reduce both inflammation triggers and mediators. The oil’s anti-inflammatory features are beneficial to pets with issues stemming from inflammation, such as osteoarthritis, allergic reactions, and kidney disease.
- Reduced Anxiety and Hyperactivity: Relievet CBD Oil supports natural calmness and relaxation, which is ideal for pets with situational and habitual anxiety and hyperactive pets. Cannabinoids have strong anxiolytic and panicolytic properties and are safe to use simultaneously with traditional anti-anxiety and calming medications.
- Seizure Control: Cannabinoids have potent anti-seizure and anticonvulsive properties. Relievet CBD Oil’s broad-spectrum formula helps pets with idiopathic epilepsy by reducing the seizure’s frequency, intensity, and duration. CBD is safe to use in conjunction with mainstream ASMs (anti-seizure medications).
- Increased Appetite: Cannabinoids positively affect appetite by reducing vomiting and nausea while supporting overall gut health. The combination indirectly increases appetite, making Relievet CBD Oil beneficial for pets experiencing reduced food intake due to illness and medications.
- Boosted Immunity: Relievet CBD Oil boosts the pet’s immunity directly by modulating the immune system and indirectly through the antioxidant properties. Cannabinoids strengthen the pet’s immunity and help fight common disease-causing pathogens, thus supporting overall health and natural wellness.
- Allergy Management: Cannabinoids provide relief for pets with allergies, including environmental allergies and atopic dermatitis. The cannabinoid profile in Relievet CBD Oil modulates the immune system, managing the source of allergies and helps control allergy symptoms, such as itchiness and skin irritation.
- Cancer Support: Relievet CBD Oil is safe to use as part of multimodal anti-cancer treatments. One of the main benefits of CBD to animals is CBD’s ability to act against cancer, controlling the growth and spread of cancer cells. CBD boosts the efficacy of chemotherapy and radiation while managing their side effects.
What are the Side Effects of Relievet CBD Oils?
The side effects of Relievet CBD Oils are listed below.
- Lethargy: Lethargy, one of the most common side effects of CBD to animals taking Relievet CBD Oil. Lethargy is the scientific term for reduced energy levels and manifests with sleepiness and disinterest in daily activities. Find the correct dosage to end the side effect.
- Dizziness: Dizziness is the result of high CBD doses and is usually caused by impure CBD products containing THC. Relievet CBD Oil is 100% THC-free and only causes loss of balance and lack of coordination if given in excess amounts.
- Dry Mouth: The cannabinoid profile in Relievet CBD Oil inhibits saliva production, resulting in dry mouth, xerostomia. Dry mouth is not immediately dangerous but is uncomfortable and increases the risk of dental issues.
- Vomiting: New pet supplements, including Relievet CBD Oil, cause vomiting when introduced to the animal suddenly because of the rich cannabinoid profile or the inclusion of carrier oil
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea, which manifests with loose and frequent stool, is one of the most common side effects of Relievet CBD Oil and is more common when the supplement is added to the pet’s regimen suddenly and in high doses.
- Upset Stomach: An upset stomach manifests with vomiting and diarrhea and is a very common but transient and benign adverse reaction to Relievet CBD Oil.
- Altered Liver Enzymes: The broad spectrum of cannabinoids in Relievet CBD Oil block certain liver enzymes, affecting the way the pet’s body metabolizes some medications, indirectly making the medications more or less potent.
- Increased Tremors: Increased tremors are an important CBD side effect in humans but are rarely seen in dogs and cats supplemented with Relievet CBD Oil.
- Itchiness: Increased itchiness is a very rare side effect of Relievet CBD Oil.
- Low Blood Pressure: Cannabinoids cause a temporary but sudden drop in the pet’s blood pressure; the risk of lowered blood pressure, hypotension, is higher if Relievet CBD Oil is given in large doses
What is the Right Relievet CBD Oils Dosage?
The right Relievet CBD Oil dose is between 0.1 and 1.8 mg of CBD per pound of body weight.
The bottle’s dropper features 1 ml of CBD oil, which equals 30 drops, and for easy dosing, the dropper is marked. One-quarter of the dropper contains 0.25 ml (7 drops), half a dropper contains 0.5 ml (15 drops), and three-quarters of the dropper contains 0.75 ml (22 drops).
Relievet provides a dosage chart, expressed in drops, on every CBD bottle. The brand has a CBD dosage calculator, too. The pet CBD dosage calculator is an estimation tool that helps determine the correct CBD amount for the pet’s needs.
Relievet CBD dosage calculator requires the dog’s body weight (in pounds or kilograms) and the dosage type: very low, regular or low, regular and high, along with the once daily use for calming selection. The calculator factors in the entered data and suggests the right CBD dose and Relievet CBD Oil strength option for the dog.
Where to Buy Relievet CBD Oils?
Buy Relievet CBD Oils online on the brand’s official website or in Relievet CBD for Pets supply store in San Diego, California.
The pet supply store’s address is 10054 Mesa Ridge Ct STE 110, San Diego, CA 92121, United States. The store works from 9 am to 5 pm, from Monday to Friday, and is closed on weekends.
The online store works 24/7 and ships CBD for pets in all countries, with the exception of Idaho, Canada, and Australia. Online orders placed on Sunday are shipped the next day.
How Much Does Relievet CBD Oils Cost?
Relievet CBD Oil costs from $29.95 to $203.95 based on the product’s strength or CBD concentration.
The 150 mg Relievet CBD Oil costs $29.95, the 400 mg Relievet CBD Oil costs $59.95, 800 mg Relievet CBD Oil costs $89.95, 1500 mg Relievet CBD Oil costs $119.95, 4000 mg Relievet CBD Oil costs $152.95, and 6000 mg Relievet CBD Oil costs $203.95.
The subscribe and save option enables a 15% discount on all Relievet pet CBD products. Relievet often has limited-time offers with discount codes and special prices on first purchases.
The shipping cost of Relievet CBD Oil is calculated at checkout, but the brand offers free shipping on orders over $30.00. Orders under $30.00 attract a shipping cost of $5.15 for delivery within three days, $7.95 for delivery in two business days and $28.35 for delivery in one business day. Free priority shipping on orders over $100.00 and free express shipping on orders over $200.00 is available.
Who is the Manufacturer of Relievet CBD Oils?
The manufacturer of Relievet CBD Oil is Relievet CBD for Pets. The brand was inspired by a dog named Biscuit and founded by Chris Kjolseth in 2018.
Biscuit was suffering from joint problems and started limping at the age of 10. Devastated by Buscuit’s pain, Chris decided to find help and began reading about CBD. Chris spent hours on research and, after his positive personal experience, founded Relievet.
Relievet is a trustworthy pet CBD company with many satisfied customers. The brand employs and collaborates with pharmacists and veterinary doctors to ensure the maximum quality and safety of the products.
Relievet CBD Oil is USDA organic certified and made in an FDA-registered facility in the USA. The brand has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
How is the Review for Relievet CBD Oil?
Relievet CBD Oil is an excellent pet CBD product with a customer-based rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars and over 500 positive reviews. Relievet is a favorite among buyers because of the range of CBD products offered and the competitive prices.
Selected reviews of Relievet CBD Oil are listed below.
“Perfect for Epileptic Doggos. Our 2.5 year old Pyrenees/Shepherd mix starting having seizures 7/2022. Now woth seizure medication & these added into the mix we sometimes get 6-8 weeks without a seizure.”
“A calm German Shepherd!! My 19 month 95 lb German Shepherd pup just had a complicated neuter surgery and needed to be calm and rest to recover. He is a high drive dog, always on the go and giving him 8 drops of CBD oil twice a day has given him the ability to relax deeply and recover. I recommend it to all my clients as it is organic and no THC and works!!”
“Great product! One of our pups has sezuires and the other one has major anxiety and hip/joint pain. This cbd has helped relieve both of their symptoms to make life a little more enjoyable!”
“Instant calm for cats. My cat is a restless type and since giving her the CBD she is much more self aware and relaxed. This CBD has been helpful for her mood, appetite and overall well-being. I see a change in her!”
Can Cats Have Relievet CBD Oil?
Yes, cats can have Relievet CBD Oil. The oil is formulated specifically for cats and is safe and health-boosting. CBD oil for cats has many benefits including pain control, inflammation relief, and allergy management.
Relievet offers various CBD pet products designed for cats. The CBD oil is best for daily use in all cats, while Relievet CBD treats for cats are best for felines with picky appetites and when traveling. Relievet offers one of the best X CBD oils for cats.
Can Dogs Have Relievet CBD Oil?
Yes, dogs can have Relievet CBD Oil. CBD oil is safe and beneficial for dogs. Relievet offers oils and other CBD products exclusively formulated for dogs and dog-specific conditions.
Relievet’s CBD pet products allow for easy use in dogs and combinations of different CBD supplements. Give Relievet CBD Oil for everyday boosts and Relievet CBD Treats when traveling.
The answer is “yes” for pet owners asking, “Is CBD safe for animals?” CBD oil sourced from hemp and THC-free is safe and dogs are unable to overdose on CBD. Relievet complies with these criteria and is safe for dogs.
Does Relievet CBD Oils Have Side Effects?
Yes, Relievet CBD Oil has side effects. The CBD adverse events are rare and benign, such as dry mouth or xerostomia, reduced energy levels or lethargy, digestive upset manifesting in vomiting and diarrhea, liver enzyme changes, drowsiness, lowered blood pressure, increased tremors, and increased itchiness.
Implement Relievet CBD pet products in the pet’s health regimen gradually and start with a low CBD dose to reduce the risk of side effects. The adverse events of CBD oil for cats and dogs diminish once the pet gets used to the supplement and the dose is adjusted, and CBD products for animals rarely cause serious side effects.
What are Other Relievet CBD Products?
The other Relievet CBD products are listed below.
- Relievet CBD Dog Treats: Freeze-dried, delicious dog Relievet CBD treats made with organic broad-spectrum hemp extract enriched with grass-fed beef liver, organic sweet potatoes, or wild line-caught salmon. The treats come in four different strengths, including 240 mg (2 mg of CBD per treat), 1200 mg (10 mg of CBD per treat), 6000 mg (50 mg of CBD per treat), and 9600 mg (80 mg of CBD per treat).
- Relievet CBD Soothing Balm for Dogs: Topical CBD product made for dogs with damaged skin and formulated with human-grade, safe-if-ingested ingredients. The balm features organic broad-spectrum hemp CBD extract that blocks inflammation, softens callouses, and relieves discomfort from bug bites, allergies, rashes, etc. The Relievet CBD oil balm allows for no-sting, no-mess, high-precision application and is veterinarian-approved.
- Relievet CBD Calming Chews for Dogs: The Zen Calming CBD Chews For Dogs are formulated to provide relief to dogs with stress, tension, and hyperactivity. The organic broad-spectrum formula is enriched with chamomile, ashwagandha, and tryptophan. The CBD chews are bacon-flavored and come in two pack sizes, including large, 60 chews with 2 mg of CBD per piece, and small with 30 chews and 2 mg of CBD per piece.
- Relievet CBD Mobility Chews for Dogs: The Mobility CBD Chews are veterinary-approved and third-party tested treats made with organic broad-spectrum CBD and scientifically backed ingredients such as glucosamine, chondroitin, and yucca. The chews contain 2 mg of CBD per piece and promote flexibility, lubrication, and comfort in dogs with joint issues. The CBD chews are bacon-flavored and made in small batches.
- Relievet CBD Skin and Coat Chews for Dogs: The Shine CBD Soft Chews are bacon-flavored, veterinarian-approved treats made with human-grade ingredients such as organic broad-spectrum CBD, wild Alaskan salmon oil, omega-3, and biotin. The Relievet CBD oil treats help with itching and allergies and discourage self-chewing. The CBD soft chews come in two package sizes and are among the best CBD dog treats for skin and coat health.
- Relievet CBD Cat Treats: Freeze-dried cat treats containing 240 mg of organic broad-spectrum CBD and real fish (wild line-caught tuna and wild line-caught salmon). The treats contain 2 mg of CBD per piece and are able to be crumbled over cat food for picky eaters. The supplement helps older cats with mobility and joint issues and discourages anxious behavior like inappropriate eliminating and scratching.
- Relievet CBD Parrot Treats: A simple and tasty two-ingredient formula featuring broad-spectrum, organic hemp CBD and 100% natural pineapple. The freeze-dried CBD treats are free from THC and are free from additives, preservatives, or fillers. The CBD pet products are perfect for parrots experiencing mobility problems and stress. The package has 120 chews, and each contains 0.5 mg of CBD.
- Relievet CBD Oil for Parrots, Cockatiels, and Conures: The CBD oil is made exclusively for parrots and other birds of every species and size, (weighing between 67 and 1000 mg) and features broad-spectrum CBD extract mixed with bird-friendly coconut oil. The CBD oil helps with mobility issues, reduces anxiety, and helps manage plucking behavior while supporting natural overall wellness.
- Relievet CBD Oil for Horses: The horse CBD oil is 100% natural, third-party lab-tested, and made with human-grade ingredients. Featuring 20000 mf of broad-spectrum CBD and MCT coconut oil, the product is veterinary and pharmacist-approved, USDA organic, and suitable for horses between 200 and 2000 pounds. The oil is free from THC, additives, flavoring, preservatives, or fillers and is hand-made in small batches in the USA.