Table of Contents
Best Chewy Dog Ramps Summary
- Best Overall Chewy Dog Ramp: Pet Gear Reflective Extra Wide Foldable Dog Car Ramp
This is the most compact Chewy dog ramp that is also reflective, extra-wide, and foldable.
- Most Innovative Chewy Dog Ramp: PetSafe Happy Ride Telescoping Dog Car Ramp
This Chewy dog ramp is great for large and small dogs, especially if they suffer from arthritis.
- Most Lightweight Chewy Dog Ramp: Pet Gear Short Bi-Fold Dog Car Ramp
This ultralight dog car ramp has a SupertraX tread that gives every pet step stability and surety.
- Most Versatile Chewy Dog Ramp: Pet Gear Dog Stairs & Ramp
This Chewy dog ramp has a gentle slope and is therefore soft on your pet’s joints.
- Most Durable Chewy Dog Ramp: PetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp
This is the most durable cat and dog ramp and features a highly grippy surface for access to tall furniture.
- Most Portable Chewy Dog Ramp: Gen7Pets Mini Indoor Foldable Dog Ramp
This Chewy dog ramp is lined with soft carpet to protect your pet’s paw pads and can be easily stored away.
- Most Heavy-Duty Chewy Dog Ramp: PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Dog Ramp
This Chewy dog ramp has a decorative finish and can be easily folded flat and stored when not in use.
Why Buy a Dog Ramp from Chewy?
There are several reasons why you should buy your dog ramp from the reputable retailer Chewy. Let us go through what all you will benefit from:
- Quality. You can be assured to receive dog ramps from only premium brands. The construction for each ramp will be heavy-duty and will last you long.
- Pricing. The products that are sold on Chewy are among the cheapest and most affordable within the online marketplace. They also have regular offers and sales so you might get lucky with discounts.
- Delivery. Chewy offers 1-3 day shipping in most cases. You can also be assured of free shipping on most of your orders.
- Cause. Since 2012, Chewy has donated more than $97M in products to ensure that shelter and rescue animals get the quality care they deserve.
Best Chewy Dog Ramps Reviewed
Let us take a look at some of the top-selling dog ramps for outdoor and indoor use that are available in the market.
Summary: This Chewy dog ramp contains a reflective strip that guides your pet up and down the ramp. It also sports a safety reflector on its sides for added safety. There are rubber grippers on the bottom and the top surface is made with a slip-resistant design. It also has a tri-fold design so you can store it in a small space.
Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
Size: 71 x 19.5 x 4 inches
- Made of highly visible, reflective material
- Easy for your pet to board and deboard
- Extra stable and non-slip walking surface
- Foldable with a built-in handle
- Extremely portable and easy to store
- It might require frequent servicing depending on how much it is in use
Review: The product and design of the ramp make it adjustable and can support a large dog. It is made with heavy-duty plastic and weighs around 26 pounds. It is sturdy and easy to use with all vehicles and can make it really easy to get your dog in and out of your car bed. It features a deluxe design.
Summary: This pet ramp is ideal for older dogs and large breeds without the need of hopping or lifting them. Thanks to its telescopic design you can be sure to get the proper incline that is needed depending on the situation. Made with aluminum, it is lightweight and easy for you to maneuver.
Weight Capacity: up to 400 pounds
Size: 87 x 20 x 4 inches
- Compact and easy to store telescoping design
- Universal use (from German Shepards to Dachshunds)
- Available in two different sizes
- High-traction, non-slip tread
- The telescopic rails might gather dust, making cleaning more difficult
Review: This x-large pet ramp is perfect for your dog irrespective of the pet weight. Made with aluminum, this ramp is lightweight and therefore great for large and small breeds. It also has side rails so your pet feels safe while they board or deboard. It also has rubber feet so you get a stable incline.
Summary: This bi-fold Chewy dog ramp is just what you need as your dog steps into your car. Especially for older dogs, pet stairs are a bad idea as they can be rough on their joints. Additionally, this ramp’s non-slip SupertraX tread can be removed and washed to maintain hygiene.
Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
Size: 42 x 16 x 4 inches
- SupertraX for sure-footing
- Bi-fold design for convenient storage
- Attached handle for easy portability
- Wide walking surface for larger dogs
- Not suited for dogs over 200 pounds
Review: This is among the most affordable ramps available based on its list price. In comparison to other brands like Frisco or Trixie, this ramp is highly durable and contains a wide range of features. Additionally, it can be used right out the box and requires no assembly.
Summary: This ramp is great for your smaller pets and even older pets with joint problems. This is because it has a gentle slope and is made with heavy-duty plastic. It also has a carpet tread that can be easily removed and washed in a machine to ensure there is hygiene.
Weight Capacity: 150 pounds
Size: 28 x 16 x 16 inches
- Gentle slope that is easy on the joints of aging pets
- The ramp is very easy to set up
- Made of heavy-duty plastic that ensures durability
- Removable and machine-washable carpet tread
- These dog and cat stairs might become deformed with time
Review: Pet parents say this is a great ramp because it is highly durable and easy to set up. It has a gentle incline that works to help your pet’s joints. The carpet on the surface ensures a firm grip and can be removed to wash when required.
Summary: A fine addition to your home, this ramp is perfect to help your pet access tall furniture. It is made with a stylish design that easily blends in with your home decor. The ramp is durable and will last long because of its premium finish. You can be sure that your pet will gain a good grip while using this.
Weight Capacity: 120 pounds
Size: 70 x 16 x 25 inches
- Great for pets to gain access to tall furniture
- Stylish design to match your décor
- Wooded construction
- Designed for durability and long-lasting use
- Comes with a heavy-duty carpet surface
- Not as stable as similar products
Review: This is the perfect ramp for your home because it is packed with features. Help your pet reach places they otherwise would miss out on. A durable carpet tread helps with a good grip and instills confidence in your pet while they climb away.
Summary: This mini dog ramp is perfect for heavy dogs also. Use it to help your pet reach the couch or the bed for a cuddle session. You can also store it away when not in use thanks to its foldable design. You can use it for dogs that have joint problems.
Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
Size: 42 x 16 x 1.5 inches
- Allows access to hard-to-reach places
- Perfect for smaller or older pets with joint problems
- It can support pets up to 200 pounds
- When not in use, it folds flat for easy storage
- It might require regular servicing
Review: If you have an older dog who has problems with its bones, this ramp is perfect for you. It provides a good grip while climbing and can be folded flat when don’t want to use it anymore. It can support heavy pets up to 200 pounds.
Summary: You can opt for this ramp if you are looking for something that can match your home decor. It has a great cherry decorative finish in addition to a strong construction. The ramp also has a thick carpeted cover which helps your pet get a firm grip while they use the ramp.
Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
Size: 45 x 14 x 14 inches
- Great on your pet’s joints
- Heavy-duty carpeted steps
- Stylish cherry decorative finish
- Durable construction
- Easily foldable for flat storage
- It might get deformed with time
Review: This ramp is perfect for your home because of its natural cherry decorative finish. It is made with durable materials and can become compact after folding to store in a small space. It can support pets up to 100 pounds.
What is the Best Chewy Dog Ramp?
Pet Gear Reflective Extra Wide Foldable Dog Car Ramp is the top-selling dog ramp that is available in the market. This is because of its trifold design, reflective guide strips, wide body, and slip-resistant surface.
There are a few factors that need to be considered while buying a dog ramp online. Let us take a look at these factors.
- Cost. Even before we see a dog ramp in a store or online, we have a budget planned in our minds. Therefore, establish a cost that you are willing to spend to purchase the ramp.
- Material. Consider the materials that you would want your ramp to be made of. These days, you will find some really great ramps made with premium quality heavy-duty plastic. These often last a long time.
- Capacity. You need to ensure that the ramp you buy can support the weight of your pet. It should be durable as well as lightweight so that your pet has the confidence to use it.
- Portability. The ramp should be able to be folded so that it can be stored in a small space. This is ideal when the ramp is not in use and needs to be packed into a car without occupying a lot of space.
- Grip. The ramp should have a strong gripping surface that will help your pet climb it. Ideally, it should also be removable so that it can be washed, thus ensuring hygiene. Finally, the grip should not wear out easily and last long.