DogBuddy Pooper Scooper Products Summary
DogBuddy Pooper Scooper Company Information
The DogBuddy pooper scooper is from the pet supply company DogBuddy. The company deals in four main categories of products – food mats, pet pooper scoopers, bowls, and waste bags.
The dog poop scooper from DogBuddy is one of the best pooper scoopers on the market and is very popular among dog owners. The scooper has a 4.5-star rating and over five thousand reviews on Amazon.
What are the Benefits of DogBuddy Pooper Scoopers?
The DogBuddy Pooper Scooper comes with several benefits. Here are the most important ones:
- Portable. The DogBuddy pooper scooper is very lightweight and compact, which makes it ideal for walks and travel with your doggy.
- Hooks on a leash. The scooper has a hook that can attach to a dog leash, so you never forget to carry it with you.
- Poop bag compartment. On one side of the scooper, there is a compartment that also acts as a bag dispenser. You can store dog poop bags in this compartment and access them as you need.
- Adjustable size. The other side of the dog pooper scooper is adjustable in case you need more room for a larger volume of dog waste.
- Compostable waste bags. The dog waste bags from DogBuddy are made from PLA plastic, a type of plastic made from vegetables. The bags are completely bio-degradable and can therefore be thrown directly into a composting site.
- Leakproof bags. The material of the bags is very strong to prevent breakage and chances of leakage. You can scoop large amounts of dog poo without having to worry about the bag ripping from the excess weight.
DogBuddy Pooper Scooper Products Reviewed
Here are the best products from DogBuddy for poop scooping. Read our reviews and see for yourself why the DogBuddy Pooper Scooper is the best.
Summary: This portable dog poop scooper from DogBuddy is every dog owner’s dream come true. Despite being very lightweight, the scoop handles like a heavy-duty scoop. It has a strong plastic build that can last you years without needing a replacement. The scooper provides options for both small and large breeds. One of the sides is extendable to provide more room for scooping. Unlike rake pooper scoopers, this scoop requires only one hand to operate. Finally, the scoop has matching bags from DogBuddy but can also fit regular plastic bags.
- Lightweight and portable
- Waste bag compartment that also acts as a waste bag dispenser
- Comes in two colors (kiwi and mist) and two sizes (small and large)
- Money-back guarantee in case of dissatisfaction
- Requires you to bend when scooping up poo
- Hard to use on grass because it has no teeth
Review: Customer reviews of the DogBuddy pooper scooper are mostly positive, with most highlighting how easy the scoop made clean-up duty. Dog owners of both small and large dogs are pleased with how well the scoop works despite being a very compact product. They recommend the product to other dog parents because of its functionality, durability, and size.
Summary: These eco-friendly bags are made from PLA plastic, a vegetable-based type of plastic that is completely compostable. The bags are made of a strong material that is leakproof to protect you from your dog’s poo. They are large enough to allow a scoop to open fully without a problem. The large size also enables you to pick up large amounts of poo without switching bags.
- Leakproof to prevent spills and leakages
- Comes in a jumbo size to fit large volumes of dog poop
- They aren’t unscented
Review: Customers love these bags mostly because of their large size. They say that the DogBuddy bags are one of the few brands that make bags large enough to be used on a scoop. Owners are of small dogs are able to pick more than one pile of poo using just one bag. Those who compost their dogs’ poop are glad they don’t have to empty the poo into the compost and dispose of the bag separately. All in all, dog parents who use these bags appreciate the more sanitary dog waste pick up the bags provide.
How do You Use a DogBuddy Pooper Scooper?
- Expand the container. With your hand, push the inner wall of the expandable side to create more room inside the scoop.
- Place the bag over the scooper. Open up the bag and place it over the scooper with jaws facing the closed end and the handle facing the open end.
- Secure the bag with a silicon grip. Near the handle of the scoop is a silicon grip onto which you will attach a small portion of the bag. The grip is to keep the bag in place so that it doesn’t slide down as you pick up the poop.
- Open the jaws of the scooper. With the bag secured on the grip, open the jaws of the dog poop scoop and push the closed end of the bag into the open jaws.
- Scoop the poop. With the jaws open, place the scoop over the poop and scoop by closing the jaws.
- Tie the open end of the bag. After the poop has been collected inside the scoop, tie the open end of the bag to prevent the poop from spilling out and to also minimize the odor.
- Open the jaws of the scoop to release the closed bag.
- Dispose of the poop. Use your preferred channel of disposal to get rid of the poo. If your compost your dog’s poo, just drop the bag at the composting site since the bag is biodegradable as well. Other disposal options include trash cans, flushing down the toilet, and burying in the ground.
Is the DogBuddy Pooper Scooper Worth it? Our Final Thoughts
Yes, the DogBuddy pooper scooper is definitely worth it. It is one of the best dog poop scoopers available with many pros like portability, a poop waste bag compartment, and adjustable size. The bag is also able to attach to a leash, so you never forget it while leaving the house.
Reviews of the DogBuddy scooper are satisfactory, with many dog owners delighted with their purchase.
The DogBuddy poop bags are just as great as the scoop. They are very strong, and even though they are not scented bags, customers still say that they minimize odor. Not to mention that they are very eco-friendly since they are compostable.
The DogBuddy scoop has one main downside, it has no handle. Customers who prefer not to bend while scooping should consider a pooper scooper for dogs with a long handle instead.