Related Articles: Dog Ramp, Dog Ramp for Bed, Dog Ramp for Car, Dog Ramp for Stairs, Dog Ramp for Couch, Small Dog Ramp, Adjustable Dog Ramp, Dog Ramp for SUV, Outdoor Dog Ramp, Dog Ramp for Truck, Dog Boat Ramp, Folding Dog Ramp, Dog Agility Ramp, Large Dog Ramp, Foam Dog Ramp, Dog Dock Ramp, Portable Dog Ramp, Dog Ramp with Rails, Wooden Dog Ramp, Extra Wide Dog Ramp, Cheap Dog Ramp, RV Dog Ramp, Dog Pool Ramp
Best Dog Ramp for High Beds Summary
- Best Overall Dog Ramp for High Bed: PetSafe CozyUp Bed Ramp for Dogs
With a durable make, quality material, and design, this is our overall top pick for the best dog ramp for a high bed.
- Most Convenient Dog Ramp for High Bed: Senneny Wooden Adjustable Pet Ramp
With an adjustable and portable design made of the best material, this is the most convenient addition to your bedside.
- Safety Sensitive Dog Ramp for High Beds: DoggoRamps Dog Ramp for Beds
With safety side rails and an anti-slip carpet, this is the safest dog ramp one would opt for while not compromising on quality.
- Highly Durable Dog ramp for High Beds: SASRL Adjustable Pet Ramp for All Dogs
With its simple design and sturdy make, this dog ramp for a high bed is made of durable wood and will indeed prove to be worth the purchase.
- Easy Portability Dog Ramp for High Beds: PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp
With its sleek design and portable nature, this is a dog ramp that you can use for high beds and other elevated surfaces.
- Most Affordable Dog Ramp for High Beds: PetSafe CozyUp Folding Pet Steps
The simple design and durable material make this dog ramp for high bed as helpful as it is affordable.
What are the Benefits of Dog Ramps for High Beds?
If you have a high bed, a dog ramp is one way you could make your best friend’s life easier. Given below are a few of the benefits of getting a dog ramp for a high bed:
- Easy on the Joints. For old dogs with mobility issues, a ramp could be good for their old joints as it would allow them to walk instead of jump, thus not aggravating their joint health. Large dog breeds are prone to more severe joint issues, so using a ramp is highly beneficial.
- Reduced Injuries. Getting your dog a ramp to walk on could exponentially lower the chances of them injuring themselves by jumping off high surfaces, so a ramp would greatly benefit your dog’s health.
- Multi-Purpose. A ramp used for high beds need not only be used for one purpose. It could be used for various purposes and, if portable, could even be used as a travel ramp. Who wants to lift a large pet into the car?
The Best Dog Ramp for High Beds Reviewed
Read on to see our list of top 6 dog ramps for high beds, all along with their reviews.
Summary: Made of only the best wood, with a durable make and classy design, the PetSafe CozyUp Bed Ramp for dogs has been safety tested, is covered with a non-slip heavy-duty carpet and is a good height for any high bed.
Weight Capacity: 120 pounds
Size: 70 in L X 16 in W X 25 in H
- Sturdy ramp with a solid wood design
- Anti-slip mat for good grip and extra safety
- Easy storage and portability
- Perfect for pets with mobility issues
- Not suitable for outdoor use
- May lose its stability over time
Review: With 4.5 stars out of 5 stars on Amazon, the PetSafe CozyUp Dog Bed Ramp ticks all the boxes one needs while looking for an excellent high bed ramp for your dog.
Summary: With an adjustable ramp and portable design, the Senneu Wooden Adjustable Pet ramp is made of solid wood, is durable in make, is covered with a non-slip ramp, and is very easy to store and move.
Weight Capacity: 100 pounds
Size: 39.4″ L x 15.7″ W x 2.5″ H
- Easily portable
- Does not take much storage space
- Quality make and design
- Adjustable to 4 different heights
- Covered with a nonslip carpet
- Supports up to 120 pounds of body weight
- Ramp not as non-slip as advertised
Review: With 4 stars out of 5 stars on Amazon, the Senneny Wooden Folding Dog Ramp, with its adjustable and sturdy design, is sure to serve your dog well for a long time.
Summary: With a safety railing and adjustable height options, the DoggoRamps Dog Ramp for Beds is a ramp for small dogs. It is made of quality materials, has a durable make, flaunts an anti-slip grip ramp, and comes fully assembled.
Weight Capacity: 50lbs
Size: 70 x 14 x 32 inches
- Durable make and design
- Safety rails
- Quality material
- Anti-slip ramp
- Fully assembled
- Adjustable ramp
- Railings are loose
- Quite expensive
Review: With 4.6 stars out of 5 stars on Amazon, the DoggoRamps Dog Ramp for beds is as safe as a dog ramp gets. Your furry friend is sure to love it.
Summary: With an adjustable height option and made of safe and sturdy wood, the SASRL Adjustable Pet Ramp for all dogs and cats is self-supporting, is covered with non-slip material, is scratch-resistant, and is easy to store.
Weight Capacity: 100 lbs
Size: 1 x 1 x 1 inches;
- Collapsible and foldable
- Easy to store
- Adjustable height
- Non-slip surface
- Durable make and design
- Easy assembly
- Incline too steep for an injured dog
Review: With 4.2 stars out of 5 stars on Amazon, the SASRL Adjustable Pet Ramp for all dogs with its durable and quality make and design is sure to become a pet favorite.
Summary: With a unique telescoping design and a lightweight aluminum build, the PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Telescoping PetRamp has adjustable size, is made of durable material, and is also covered with a high-traction non-slip carpet. The pet ramp is the right fit for smaller dogs, older dogs, and large dogs.
Weight Capacity: 400 lb
Size: 39-72”L x 17”W x 4”H
- Raised rails for pet security
- Non-slip, sandpaper-like surface
- Side handles for carrying
- Rubber feet for better traction
- Slide-in for easy storage
- Carrying case available
- Ramp surface not welcoming
Review: With a 4.3 out of a 5-star review on Amazon, the PetSafe Happy Ride Deluxe Telescoping Pet Ramp is a portable and easily adjustable ramp that is as convenient as they come.
Summary: With a durable build and simple design, the PetSafe CozyUp Folding Dog Steps can fold down for simple storage, is lightweight thus portable, comes with a non-slip covering on steps, and has a raised rail for safety purposes.
Weight Capacity: 150 lbs
Size: 28 x 18 x 25 inches
- Available in 2 sizes
- Available in 2 colors
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable make
- Non-slip covering
- Not super sturdy for big dogs
- Dog steps to be used under supervision
Review: With 4.2 stars out of 5 stars on Amazon, these dog stairs by PetSafe CozyUp Folding Stairs Ramp are well made and will surely be a big asset in the home for your dog.
What is the Best Dog Ramp for High Beds?
Our Top and overall pick for the best dog ramp for high beds would be the PetSafe CozyUp Bed Ramp for Dogs, as it satisfies all the conditions one should look for in a dog ramp to be used for a high bed.
Given below are these very conditions you should keep in mind while looking for pet supplies for your high bed:
- Material. Ensure the quality of the material being used for the pet gear. The better the material, the longer it will last and the most value you will be able to get out of your money.
- Weight. Keep in mind your dog’s weight and build while looking for a ramp. The weight the ramp can carry should be appropriate and allow your dog to use it without fear of getting injured.
- Anti-Skid Material. Non-slip material is ideal for a ramp. This will ensure that your dog can use a ramp that has enough traction so that it does not exert undue pressure to access your high bed.
- Design and Aesthetics. Since this dog or cat ramp is likely to be kept against your high bed, see to it that the design and aesthetic appeal of the ramp match your décor. This will go a long way in making your room look neat and put together.
- Incline. While the ramp should be at an 18-20 degree incline for a small dog, it should be at a 22-25 degree incline for a medium-sized dog.
- Portable. An easy-to-store and portable ramp will be of much use if you plan to stow it away or use the ramp during travel.