FOMO bones is a company that makes CBD pet products. Their all-natural products help pets feel calm and relaxed when they are in the classic FOMO, otherwise known as, “fear of missing out” state. They source their CBD directly from regulated farms in the USA that grow organic and pesticide-free CBD in accordance with the 2014 Farm Bill.
At veterinarians.org, we think that they chose a very relatable term for their company and pet wellness products. Dogs are typically prone to having a fear of missing out. We also like that they use a CBD isolate that ditches the THC that some cannabis products might contain.
- FOMO bones is a NASC certified company that makes and sells CBD products for pets
- You can buy their products at fomobones.com.
- The CBD used in FOMO Bones products is an isolated compound and does not contain THC
- They are dedicated to pet wellness and calmness
- All of their high-quality ingredients are locally sourced
What is FOMO Bones?
FOMO bones is a company that makes CBD-infused products like CBD dog treats and CBD oil tinctures for pets. The company is NASC certified and makes 100% natural products that help pets feel calm and relaxed when they are in the FOMO or “fear of missing out” state. Their aim is to help pets suffering from separation anxiety and stress using CBD.
CBD or cannabidiol is a chemical compound derived from the Cannabis Sativa plant. It has many health benefits, like easing chronic pain, reducing inflammation, and even treating seizures. The CBD used by FOMO Bones is an isolated compound that does not contain THC, meaning that the product is safe and will not cause any psychoactive effects on pets.
- We keep it real in life and with our ingredients. Everything is sourced here in the USA. And we never add anything in as filler. Every ingredient has a purpose and a place.
- Each pouch contains 20 bone shaped soft chews with 5mg of CBD per treat plus the added benefits of the dog safe ingredients: Passion Flower, L-Tryptophan, Valerian Root and Chamomile.
- Not to brag too much but FOMO Bones have been ranked the best CBD soft chews in The Los Angeles Times, Best Products, Petfood Industry and many more. The buzz is fur real.
Who Owns FOMO Bones?
FOMO Bones is co-founded by Mike Sill and Beau Schmitt. Being business owners, they understood that humans have a lot of stress and anxiety in their daily lives, and having pets of their own, they wondered if dogs feel anxiety and stress as much as humans. Seeing dogs and cats suffer from separation anxiety and how that affects owners when they leave their pets at home, they both came up with a solution.
The solution was to give the pets CBD hoping it would calm and put them at ease while they were away. Which worked, so they formed a company that will be able to help many more pets that have FOMO or separation anxiety.
Where are FOMO Bones Products Made?
FOMO Bones manufactures their products in a facility located in San Diego, California, which is also the company’s headquarters. They source their CBD raw materials from KND labs located in Denver, Colorado.
What Does FOMO Bones Sell?
FOMO Bones sells two different varieties of products that contain CBD. These products are:
Does FOMO Bones Sell CBD Products for Pets?
Yes, FOMO Bones sells CBD products for pets. Its products contain CBD isolate, a cannabinoid supplement made from hemp oil. Cannabinoids occur naturally in our endocannabinoid system. They regulate sleep, appetite, and other important bodily functions. The CBD interacts with naturally occurring cannabinoids and stimulates the system to promote relaxation. The company produces CBD dog treats which are soft chewables and CBD pet tincture, which is safe for both dogs and cats.
FOMO Bones: Dog Products
FOMO Bones sells products designed to help dogs when feeling anxious or nervous. These products contain calming and all-natural ingredients that are safe for all kinds of dogs. They are effective and help relieve stress during travel, environmental changes like during a thunderstorm, and when there are loud noises like fireworks on display. FOMO Bones products have some of the best CBD soft chews for dogs in the Los Angeles Times. Another product the company offers is CBD oil tinctures. You can use these as drops that you can easily add to you dog’s food.
Does FOMO Bones Sell CBD Products for Dogs?
Yes, FOMO Bones sells CBD products for dogs like CBD dog treats and CBD oil tinctures for pets. You can use these products to keep your dog at ease when you are not at home. They aim to eliminate FOMO and prevent dogs from behaving erratically because of anxiety and other issues. For instance during thunderstorms or fireworks displays. You can find some of their trending products below:
- CBD soft chews for dogs: FOMO bones CBD dog treats are 100% natural, with every ingredient having a specific function that works for the dog’s welfare. 20 bone-shaped soft chews are cheese, and bacon flavored, with each chew containing 5mg of CBD isolate. It also contains other natural ingredients like passion flower which helps to boost GABA. Gamma-aminobutyric acid, or GABA, is a chemical in the central nervous system that helps feel good. It also contains L-Tryptophan, an amino acid that contributes to tiredness and brings down an overactive pet, along with chamomile and valerian root, which promotes sleep. There are other ingredients to be aware of are Rice Bran, Cane Molasses, Tapioca Starch, Purified Water, CheesePowder, Soy Lecithin, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Natural Beef Protein, Bacon Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. Some of these ingredients could be an allergen, so make sure your dog is not sensitive to it. If you have a small pup, prevent overdosing by giving half of the smallest dose 1-2 times a day.
- CBD pet tincture: This CBD oil tincture is rotisserie chicken-flavored, with each bottle containing around 500mg of CBD isolate. The bottle has a dropper that provides 17 mg of CBD per serving. This tincture also contains MCT oil and has no artificial flavoring. The ingredients and serving size are safe for dogs.
FOMO Bones: Cat Products
FOMO Bones sells tinctures for cats that help them with anxiety issues and other health problems like inflammation and seizures. The tincture helps a cat feel relaxed and calm and may help out with dog anxiety. It is also great to use when traveling with your cat. It is effective and leaves your cat stress free and happy.
Does FOMO Bones Sell CBD Products for Cats?
Yes, FOMO Bones sells the same pet tincture applicable for cats with CBD isolate, which is a great addition to their meals. They feel confident that the dose instructions on their bottle are safe for all pets. You can find more information about this product below:
- CBD pet tincture: This tincture is perfect for anxious cats. It is rotisserie chicken flavored, with each bottle containing 500mg of CBD. It should be added to the cat food with a dropper, the dose of which is about 17 mg of CBD. CBD is not known to have harmful side effects and the benefits of CBD are well-acclaimed. The pet tincture also contains MCT oil, which has digestive benefits for cats and helps prevent hairballs.
Is FOMO Bones a Good Brand?
Yes, FOMO Bones is a great brand for furry friends with anxiety issues.
They use all-natural and organic premium ingredients that are not harmful to most pets. Most of the ingredients serve the specific purpose of targeting different issues and providing relaxation and well-being to a pet.
Many people ar familiar with the various ways in which CBD can assist your pet. One way is that it promotes mobility and eases joint pain. Most pets have shown improvement in their mobility after using FOMO Bones treats and tinctures. Tetrahydrocannabinol is a psychoactive and hallucinogen that can be toxic for your pet. Beuse you won’t find any traces of it in their CBD products you can rest assured that your pet will not be dazed and disoriented.
MCT oil has many health benefits for cats and dogs. You should keep in mind though that some pets may be allergic to MCT oil.
You can simply give CBD soft chews to your dog as treats.
Their CBD comes from regulated farms in the USA that operate in accordance with the 2014 Farm Bill. This means that FOMO Bones products are made using organic and pesticide-free ingredients.
You might want to consider a few things as it is always a good idea to put your pets safety first.
If you pet is using medication for other health issues you should only give introduce them to CBD products after consulting a vet. CBD can interfere with thyroid medicines and make them less effective. The competition between thyroid medications and cannabinoid in metabolic pathways might induce hyperthyroidism, although the full effect is still under further investigation.
If your dog likes the taste of cheese or bacon these are perfect for him.
These types of treats may have certain side effects as they contain soy lecithin, which some dogs can be allergic to. The all-natural ingredients may also cause digestive issues to some pets who may be allergic to certain ingredients.
Where can I Buy FOMO Bones Products?
You can buy FOMO Bones products from fomobones.com. Any products bought from the official website come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Do Vets Recommend FOMO Bones Products?
Yes, Vets recommend FOMO Bones products. They dedicate themselves to providing high-quality products from a well-resourced ingredient list for supporting pet wellness.
FOMO Bones:Why Not Try Them Out?
FOMO Bones dedicates themselves to pet wellness. They source all their high-quality ingredients locally and these don’t contain any filler ingredients. The company is GMP certified, following strict manufacturing policies. FOMO Bones is a leading company in the CBD industry for pets and flaunts many positive reviews. Their products have also been ranked among the best CBD treats in Best Products, Los Angeles Times, Petfood Industry and many more.
So choosing FOMO Bones pet care products will ensure that your pet will have a wonderful, stress-free life that is free from the FOMO phenomenon. The products are effective and will make both the pets and pet parents happier and more confident.
Can you imagine your dog feeling calm during thunderstorms or ditching the “Sunday scaries.” They’re smarter than you think and they know that Monday’s coming up. You might as well hop online, check-out their existing products and keep an eye out for any new products. Who knows? You may feel a little more at ease leaving your pup at home if they do.
“Fomo bones products are a good option to keep your troubled pets comfortable in times of stress. It is made of natural ingredients and the products were proven safe. While you have the best intention in giving these calming products to your pet, be mindful as well that there are some other ingredients and it won’t hurt to know if there are some that might trigger allergic reactions to your pet so as to prevent unwanted side effects.” – Athena Gaffud, DVM