Innovet Pet Products is a CBD retailer that was made by pet owners for pet owners. They have a solid lineup of products that can deliver high-frequency results for your pet struggling with health issues.
At veterinarians.org, we like that they are so attuned to finding health solutions for the specific needs of pets.
- Innovet Pet Products is a CBD pet supply company
- You can buy their products from their official website at Innovetpet.com.
- They also feature a line of grain-free products for pets with sensitive stomachs
- Innovet has been focused on helping pets since 2005
- Their excellent array of products is aimed at addressing different pet conditions
Innovet: What is It?
Innovet Pet Products is a CBD pet supply company founded on the principle that they will always work tirelessly to find pet healthcare solutions. Thanks to their experience, they have found innovative solutions to common pet health problems. It started out as a small business that set itself apart by focusing on product quality rather than a marketing strategy. The result is that they can provide high-quality cost products at lower prices from an in-house team.
Who Owns Innovet?
Innovet is owned by Matthew Terril and David Louvet. Inspired by their own pets, they founded Innovet as one of their startups in 2005 and used their combined undergraduate skills in biochemistry and engineering to pioneer unique product formulas.
Where are Products of Innovet Made?
Innovet products are made in-house by a specialized provider team. The ingredients are supplied by human-grade suppliers, including everything from products to bottles and droppers. The owners and staff use Innovet CBD products themselves and on their pets.
Innovet: What do they Sell?
Innovet selects and sells a variety of different pet healthcare solutions for dogs, cats, horses , birds and others. These includes the following:
Innovet: Dog Products
Innovet offers the largest selection of its catalog of dog healthcare products. The dog products that Innovet sells are listed below:
Innovet: Dog Treats
Dog treats are a great way to get your dog excited about a CBD product that will help their inflammatory response, immune system, anxiety, or skin irritation. Innovet has a few kinds of dogs treated available, including the following:
- Soft Hemp Dog Chews: These chews contain powerful superfoods such as Hemp Seed Powder which provides all nine essential amino acids, Flaxseed which is a rich source of antioxidants, healthy fat and fiber, Hemp extract (CBD) providing analgesic and anti-inflammatory benefits. Other ingredients are Turkey, Apple Pomace, Palm Fruit Oil, Pea Flour, Sweet Potato, Sunflower, Lecithin, Natural Turkey Flavor, Coconut Glycerin, Sorbic Acid Powdered Cellulose, Rosemary Extract, and Mixed Tocopherols.
- Advanced Skin & Coat Soft Chews: Contains ingredients that support the skin and help pets maintain balance with their allergy symptoms and how they affect their outer layers featuring 2-in-1 source of omega fatty acids that help return the shine to dull coats. It has Lecithin, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Zinc, Organic Hemp Extract and Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil.
- Advanced Multivitamin 6-in-1: Filled with Organic Hemp Extract to improve the endocannabinoid system, Krill Oil which provides a great ratio and source of Omega 3-6-9, Glucosamine which contributes to the health of their tendons, cartilage, and joints, CoQ10 as natural antioxidant for growth and maintenance, and Lecithin which helps with a variety of conditions including digestion, heart health, lower cholesterol, lactation, and Skin & Coat health.
- Advanced Probiotic Support: Bite sized supplements that are designed to help your dog’s gut work more effectively. It has custom made Probiotic Blend with 3 Billion CFU known to support a dog’s gut health, Organic Hemp Seed Oil that provides a surplus of omega fatty acids, fiber, vitamins and minerals, Sweet Potato which is a rich source of fiber and digestive enzymes that help ease constipation and support a healthy bacteria culture, Pumpkin which is an ultimate prebiotic and digestive enzyme booster loaded with Vitamin A, Zeaxanthin, and Lutein that support eyesight, and Organic Hemp Extract, a superfood that calms inflammation in the intestinal tract causing poor and irritable bowel movements.
- Advanced Mobility Support: Advanced Mobility supplement specifically formulated to help dogs with arthritis, made of Organic Hemp Extract with 2.5 mg of CBD, Glucosamine HCL that helps rebuild cartilage, PurforMSM which is a detoxifier that aids in joint fluids, nail density and healthy coat, Organic Hemp Seed Powder which is a an excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance, Green-Lipped Mussel filled with natural chondroitin sulfate, and Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil that helps relieve stiff joints, swelling, soreness to discomfort with joint cartilage due to incredible amount of essential fatty acids.
- Advanced Calming Chews: Bite-sized treats that were developed specifically for dogs dealing with behavioral issues like Separation Anxiety. It contains Organic Hemp which promotes emotional balance and calmness, Ashwagandha (an Ayurvedic herb for anxiety), St. John’s Wort for mild-to-moderate anxiety and depression, Chamomile to help relax the mind and ease tension and Thiamine that mends nerve function especially in cases of emotional or cognitive imbalance.
- Hard Chews: Also known as CBD treats made of Steak and Cheddar Cheese, Organic Hemp Extract, Organic Coconut Oil, Garbanzo Bean Flour, Apple Juice, Natural Beef Flavor, Eggs, Flaxseed Oil, and Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) with deliciously crunchy texture perfect for medium to large-sized dogs.
- Freeze Dried: Ideal as a food topper for dogs with only 6 calories a piece. It comes in two flavors of Free Range Beef Liver andFree Range Chicken Breast, both nutrient dense and protein packed meat and very easy to digest.
- CBD Nutty Hemp For Dogs: The ultimate anti-inflammatory solution for dogs who do not do well with traditional anti-inflammatory drugs made of 100% Full Spectrum Seed Oil, 100% Organic Virgin Hemp Golden Hemp Seed Oil, Turmeric, Flaxseed Oil and all-natural organic Peanut Butter.
Innovet: Dog Supplements
The line of dog supplements Innovet sells includes many kinds of CBD delivery systems. They act as joint supplements and are great at improving the life quality of senior dogs. The options for dog supplements include the following:
- CBD Capsules: Hemp CBD capsules that can be placed into food made with all-natural ingredients. It contains organic full spectrum hemp extract, organic rice concentrate and maltodextrin. This is especially made for pets that prefer pills instead of tincture or chews.
- Hemp Oil: Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil combined with hemp oil to relieve anxiety. The twist of added flavor makes this product more appealing to dogs plus the benefits of essential omega 3 fatty acids improves health. The synergistic combination of hemp and salmon oil as anti-inflammatory ingredients may give life-changing reactions to your dog especially in senior dogs dealing with mobility problems.
- Dietary Supplement Natural Pest Control: This supplement helps reduce your dog’s risk of worms and parasites. The formula also helps protect from heart disease and improve digestion. Packed with aged, powdered garlic rich in Allicin as primary defense weapon against insects. It also contains the immune boosters selenium and germanium. Another ingredient is the Vitamin B and iron-rich organic beef liver.
Innovet: Health Products for Dogs
- PurBreath No Brush. Pet Oral Care Gel: Formulated with natural ingredients to freshen breath, remove tartar and give your pet a healthier set of teeth made of Grape Seed Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Purified Water, Grain Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Peppermint Oil, (& Salmon Oil for Salmon Flavor PurBreath) Proprietary Blend of Botanical Oils.
- PurEyes Tear Stain Remover for Dogs: a pet care eye treatment solution that is non-irritating and proven to prevent eye leakage and discharge inspired by the founder’s beloved bulldog Gordo. Made of Aloe Vera, Chamomile Oil, Proprietary Blend of Botanical Oils, and Purified Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Borate, Corn Starch, Xantham Gum, Witch Hazel.
- PurOtic Dog Ear Cleaner: designed to make the ear cleaning process simple, fast, safe, and effective made of gentle formula including US Grade Docusate Sodium, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Purified Water, and Eucalyptus Oil. It also comes with an innovative safety applicator.
- Heal. Wag. Protect: Dog Paw Balm: Contains 250mg Organic Hemp Extract to heal dry, flaky, rough, and cracked skin. It also has Avocado Seed Oil, Organic Hemp Extract, White Willow Bark, St. John’s Wort, Chamomile, and Lavender.
- HotSpot Anti Itch Spray for Dogs: A vet-approved, fast acting, no sting and 100% safe formula to soothe the itch and stop the hot spot from developing any further. It takes advantage of the antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil and Calendula Oil.
- Tracerz® Scent Markers for Blind Dogs: The go-to product for blindness in dogs, made of adhesive, scented markers that you place on objects to train your dog to identify them before he runs into them.
- Tea Tree & Aloe All Natural Dog Shampoo: Tea Tree dog shampoo to soothe your dog’s coat with a deep and therapeutic cleaning made of Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, and Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
- All Natural Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo + Conditioner for Dogs: Oatmeal dog shampoo & Conditioner for pets great for all skin types made of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coco-Glucoside, Water (Aqua), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glyceryl Oleate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), PEG-5 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium, Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Argania, Spinosa Kernel (ORGANIC) Argan Oil, Hydrolysed Rice Protein, and Citric Acid.
- Indoor Insect Control Spray: specialized blend to repel external parasites made of 1.0% lemongrass, one of the few EPA-approved essential oil pesticides, 0.1% Cinnamon which has been shown to kill mosquito larvae while still being environmentally friendly, and 1.0% Sodium lauryl sulfate, a surfactant, detergent, and emulsifier used to combine the ingredients.
Innovet: Cat Products
Innovet: Cat Treats
There is nothing like a stimulating cat treat to brighten up your cat’s day. The cat treats Innovet sells are mentioned below:
Innovet: Cat Supplements
There are a few types of supplements that Innovet sells. These supplements include the following:
- CBD Oil for Cats: A higher concentration product that is tuned to cats’ senses made of 100% Organic Virgin Hemp Seed Oil and 100% Full Spectrum Golden Hemp Seed Oil.
- Dietary Supplement: This supplement contains nutrients that help reduce your cat’s risk of infection while improving a healthy gut environment that improves its digestion.
Innovet: Cat Oral Care and Shampoo
- PurBreath No Brush. Pet Oral Care Gel: Innovet Oral Care Gel for dogs is also good for cats.
- Tea Tree & Aloe All Natural Dog Shampoo All Natural Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo + Conditioner for Dogs: Innovet Shampoo and Conditioner for dogs are also good for cats.
Is Innovet a Good Brand?
Yes, Innovet is a good brand that is highly reviewed by customers. Pet owners find that their pets generally like the flavors of their treats, and the products have proved effective in reducing anxiety and joint inflammation. Another reason they are a good brand is that they use human-grade materials, along with all-natural ingredients. Their products are all tested by a third-party lab. They also feature a line of grain-free products for pets with sensitive stomachs.
Where can I Buy Products from Innovet?
You can buy Innovet products with a credit card from the official website at Innovetpet.com. At checkout, they offer a few different coupons and package deals. They also have a storefront for their products on Amazon.
Do Vets Recommend Innovet Products?
Yes, Many vets will recommend Innovet products. As one of the oldest pet CBD companies in the market, their products have withstood the test of time. Currently, CBD products have not been approved by the FDA, so many vets will not be able to prescribe CBD to you. Still, the early research on CBD oils for pets looks promising, and efforts are currently underway to make them easier to access.
Innovet: Why not Give Them a Try?
Innovet is a time-tested CBD company that has found success in helping pets since 2005. If you feel like your pet is struggling with any of the health issues covered in this article, you should give them a try. Their history in the market has given them a wealth of experience that allows them to produce an excellent variety of products to address many different pet owners’ situations.
“Innovet pet products for dogs and cats are made of well-researched natural ingredients making it a safe option if you are considering trying alternative treatment or preventive maintenance to keep your pets healthy. Always follow the recommended dosage or your veterinarian’s instructions to stay away from unwanted side effects especially if your pet is taking other prescription drugs to address certain medical conditions.”
– Athena Gaffud, DVM