Related Articles: Heated Cat Bed, Hanging Cat Bed, Cat Bed Cave, Cat Window Bed, Cat Bed Covers, Wicker Cat Bed, Elevated Cat Bed, Best Cat Bed, Tent Cat Bed, Cat Swing Bed, Cat Bed, Marshmallow Cat Bed, Small Cat Bed, Calming Cat Bed, Cat Stairs for Bed, Large Cat Bed, Cat Desk Bed, Cheap Cat Bed, Outdoor Cat Bed, Cat Anxiety Bed
Best Luxury Cat Beds Summary
- Best Luxury Cat Bed Overall: BODISEINT Modern Soft Plush Round Pet Bed
The best overall luxury cat bed that checks all boxes for quality, safety, and looks.
- Best Luxury Orthopedic Cat Bed: Furhaven Orthopedic, Cooling Gel, and Memory Foam Pet Beds
Luxury cat bed with orthopedic features for older cats and cats with achy joints.
- Most Unique Luxury Cat Bed: Hollypet Pineapple Shape Cat House
Fun-looking and luxury cat bed made of self-warming plush and cotton.
- Most Affordable Luxury Cat Bed: Bedsure Round Donut Calming Cat Bed
Faux-fur and fluffy, donut-shaped luxury cat bed with a budget-friendly price.
- Beat Luxury Cat Cave Bed: Kitty City Large Faux Leather-Trimmed Felt Cat Cave
Round and felted luxury cat bed with a stylish design and suitability for cats of all sizes.
- Round pet bed offers a safe, Ideal for a cat or small dog to snooze.
- Filled with a high-loft recycled polyester fiber. Self warming fleecy fabric keeps your kitty or doggy warmer in winter.
- Small pet bed's non-skid dirt resistant bottom keeps pet bed in place for worry-free placement on tile and hardwood floors in the home/living room.
What is a Luxury Cat Bed?
A luxury cat bed is a high-quality bed that is both comfortable for your cat and aesthetically pleasing to you. With luxury cat beds, comfort and design are of equal importance. The idea is to ensure that both you and your cat are pleased by the presence of the bed.
By definition, luxury cat beds tend to cost more than regular cat furniture. However, in most cases, the slightly higher price is more than justified.
What are the Benefits of Luxury Cat Beds?
The outstanding appearance of the luxury cat bed is its main benefit. However, it is not the only one. Here is a short review of the benefits of a luxury cat bed:
- Durability. Luxury cat beds are made with higher-quality materials that are designed to last a long time. Such materials include faux fur, wool, and felt. The durable materials ensure that your bed lasts a long time which removes the need for constant replacement.
- Very comfortable. Luxury cat beds are made with the comfort of your furry baby in mind. They come with adequate cushioning to maximize support for your cat’s body.
- Easy maintenance. Keeping pet furniture clean can be tiring which is why luxury cat beds are made easy to clean. More importantly, the high quality of the beds protects them from wear that comes from constant washing.
- Design. Unlike regular cat beds, luxury beds are designed to match most modern home decor themes. This way, your cat’s bed feels like it is a part of your home rather than a necessary object.
- Multifunctional design. Some luxury cat beds can serve other purposes like acting as cat trees or outdoor beds. They are also great for parents with other kinds of pets. For example, they can work as dog beds for small dogs as well.
- Suitable for cats with special needs. The extra supportive structure of luxury cat beds can greatly benefit cats with mobility issues like senior cats and arthritic cats.
The Best Luxury Cat Beds Reviewed
From cat condos to cat hammocks to cat towers – all types of cat beds can be made in a luxurious way. Here is a review of our top luxury cat beds on the market.
Summary: Both you and your cat will love this plush cat bed. Your cat will love the super soft faux fur lining, the comfy cushioned center, the raised bolsters, and the non-skid bottom that keeps the bed in place. On your part, you get to choose from eight beautiful colors depending on which one you like the most. You will also love the fact that the bed is machine-washable. On cleaning days, all you have to do is put in a washer and dryer, and that’s it.
- Comes in four sizes and eight colors
- Has a non-skid bottom
- Machine-washable luxury cat bed
- High bolsters for extra comfort and security
- Must be dried in a dryer
- Non-removable covers
Review: Cat owners say that cats absolutely love this bed. They say that the bed is a good source of comfort on a daily basis but especially during frightening moments like fireworks or parties. Cats simply curl up in the bed and snooze off whenever they feel anxious. They confirm that the bed is easy to wash and keep clean.
Summary: This cat bed is a best-seller on Amazon for many good reasons. First, the lounger bed is made with orthopedic foam to provide optimal support for all cats but especially those with mobility issues (seniors and joint pain). Secondly, the bolsters on the sides provide excellent support for your cat’s neck and head. The bed is very easy to clean, all you have to do is take the cover off and pop it in the washing machine.
- Comes in five sizes and twelve colors
- Made with firm orthopedic foam
- The cover of the bed is removable for easy washing
- Side bolsters for extra comfort and coziness
- Smaller sizes are often out of stock due to high demand
Review: Reviewers rave about how good this bed is for cats. The large spacious size is ideal for parents with multiple pets. They can snuggle comfortably next to each other with unlimited room to toss and turn. The bed is also reported to be very durable, with many pet parents saying they have used it for a long time with no signs of wear.
Summary: Cat owners that enjoy a splash of color in their living space will love this unique cat bed. The Hollypet bed is bright yellow and is shaped like a pineapple. The bed is hollow with a wide entrance giving it a cave-like appearance. Inside the cave is a soft cushion to give your cat’s body extra support while your cat lounges away.
- Unique design that looks more like decor than a cat bed.
- Non-skid bottom to keep the bed in place
- Removable cushion for easy cleaning
- Doubles as a cat cave which is ideal for cats that love their privacy
- Comes in one color and one size
Review: The reviews of this bed are very positive. Cats love that the bed is very private and cozy. It gives them an isolated place to relax without being bothered by their surroundings. Most cat parents are pleased with this purchase and recommend it to others.
Summary: For the minimalist cat owner, this gray rectangular bed will do the trick. The bed is dark gray on the outside and light gray on the inside, which together gives it a very modern, sleek look. The bed is equally gorgeous as it is functional. It is lined with faux wool to keep your cat warm during winters and cool during warmer months. It has an attached blanket for extra warmth. The bed is machine-washable, so cleaning is quick and easy.
- Comes in four sizes for small and large cats
- Has a non-skid bottom
- Machine-washable design
- Attached blanket that can be transformed into a teepee
- Bolstered edges for extra coziness
- The cushioning is not as supportive as the other luxury beds
Review: The blanket on this bed seems to be what most cat parents love about it. On cold days, they put their cats on the bed and use the blanket to keep them warm. They say that cats love the bed as well and spend hours in it. The only downside is that the bed may not have enough cushioning for cats with joint issues.
Summary: Despite its pocket-friendly price, this cuddler bed comes with many useful features. It is lined with a soft faux fur fabric that feels extra smooth. The bottom is non-skid, and the center cushion is 6 – 10 inches thick for maximum support. The bed is machine washable and dryer-friendly, which makes maintenance very easy.
- Comes in four sizes and three colors
- Non-skid bottom to keep the bed in place
- Bolstered sides for neck support and extra coziness
- The cover is non-removable, therefore you have to wash the whole bed
Review: Cat parents describe this bed as super soft, fluffy, and ‘better than it looks in pictures.’ Most customers are very pleased with the purchase, and those with multiple cats opted to buy a second one. Cats love it too and spend endless amounts of time in it.
Summary: This cave bed is designed to give your cat a place to rest that is partially isolated from her surroundings. The shell is made from a soft felt fabric that keeps the inside just warm enough during cold months but also cool enough during warmer months. Inside is a comfortable, removable mat that provides cushioning while your cat naps.
- Has a cave-like build perfect for a cat hideaway
- Comes with a cushion
- The cushion is removable and machine-washable
- Comes in one color and one size
Review: This bed is a hit among cats and cat lovers. Cat owners say that cats didn’t need any encouragement getting into the bed for the first time. The bed is especially ideal for colder nights because it keeps cats warm even without a blanket. All in all, most people and most cats love the bed.
What is the Best Luxury Cat Bed?
The Bodiseint Modern Soft Plush Round Pet Bed is the best luxury cat bed. The best features of this bed include high walls, multiple size and color options, soft fabric, easy maintenance, and fair price.
When choosing the best cat bed, before clicking checkout, consider the following factors:
- Size. A good bed has to be the right size not only to fit your cat but also your living space. Follow the sizing guidelines provided by the seller to ensure that the bed you choose is adequate for your feline friend.
- Quality. When you take the plunge and buy a luxury cat bed, ensure that the quality is worth the price you are paying for it. You can do this by reading reviews of other cat owners that have tried the bed.
- Maintenance. Pets can sometimes be messy, so you need to pick furniture that you can easily clean. Ideally, a good bed should be machine-washable and should be easy to dry.