Nature’s Logic Dog Food Summary
- Best Overall Nature’s Logic Dog Food: Nature’s Logic Canned Dog Food
Nutrient-dense and hydrating formula made with whole-food ingredients fit for all dogs.
- Best Dry Nature’s Logic Dog Food: Nature’s Logic Canine Meal Feast
This is a great food for everyday dog owners who want to feed their pets more natural foods.
- Best Nature’s Logic Dog Food Topper: Nature’s Logic Meal Topper
Extremely delicious dog food topper with two simple ingredients made for picky eaters.
- Highly palatable and nutrient dense muscle meat and organ meat based can foods with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables and containing no wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, or trace nutrients
- Each can diet contains a unique source of highly digestible natural eggshell calcium and animal plasma containing high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins
- Grain Free - Low Carbohydrates
What is Nature’s Logic Dog Food?
Nature’s Logic Dog Food is a pet food brand founded in 2005 and owned by VisioCap LLC.
The brand’s goal is to provide nutritious dog and cat food made with natural ingredients and no chemical preservatives or synthetic vitamins and minerals.
Nature’s Logic has developed a manufacturing process geared to being environmentally conscious and has won numerous awards for sustainable packaging, manufacturing, and ingredient sourcing.
The Nature’s Logic products have been substantiated to provide complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages using AAFCO feeding trials.
Where is Nature’s Logic Dog Food made?
Nature’s Logic Dog Food is made in the USA.
How is Nature’s Logic Dog Food made?
Nature’s Logic Dog Food is made with high-quality ingredients and whole foods.
The brand uses yeast culture and kelp in all of its recipes for vitamins and minerals, so they do not need to supplement with synthetic additives. Yeast culture is rich in vitamins and does not increase the risk of yeast infections or worsen existing infections.
Porcine plasma is another unconventional ingredient Nature’s Logic uses in its products. Plasma is used to add amino acids, taste, vitamins, and minerals and helps decrease the need for adding potentially toxic chemicals and supplements.
Is Nature’s Logic Food Good For Dogs?
Yes, Nature’s Logic Dog Food is good.
It has received numerous awards for its safety and food quality. It uses only natural ingredients to create high-protein, nutrient-dense formulas that cater to the needs of dogs of all ages and activity levels. Plus, the recipes are free from common allergens.
Nature’s Logic Dog Food does not use chemical preservatives, flavors, or colors. Plus, the vitamins and minerals come from natural ingredients instead of synthetic supplements.
Nature’s Logic Dog Food Formulas Reviewed
Nature’s Logic Dog Food offers a rich line of products. To help owners decide which one is best for their pets, we have reviewed some of the brand’s best-selling recipes.
Summary: This kibble uses whole food nutrition and contains no corn, wheat, or soy products. Over 90% of its ingredients come from animals, so the nutrition dogs receive is readily available and easily digestible. There are no artificial preservatives or fillers, and no synthetic vitamins or minerals are used in this formula. This food is made suitable for dogs of all life stages with its gluten-free, low carbohydrate recipe and is sold in packs of twelve 13.2-oz cans.
Type: Dry dog food
Best for: Dogs of all life stages
Flavor Options: Turkey
- Over 90% of animal ingredients
- Gluten-free and grain-free formula
- Complete & balanced nutrition
- No synthetic vitamins or minerals
- Made in the USA
- Relatively expensive price tag
Ingredient Analysis: Real meat is the first ingredient. Using things like chicken, beef, or duck as the primary ingredient offers dogs a great source of high-quality protein and minerals. Broth and liver add taste and texture, while porcine plasma boosts the vitamins and minerals even more. Dried apple, dried pumpkin, and dried kelp contribute fiber, while herring oil preserved with mixed tocopherols help add healthy fats. Overall, this is an excellent ingredient list full of whole foods.
Summary: Rich in whole food nutrition and suitable for dogs of all life stages, this food is formulated to provide dogs with high-quality nutrition without the use of synthetic chemicals or supplements. It includes probiotics and enzymes for easy digestion and multiple protein sources for easy food and taste rotation. It is made with 100% natural ingredients and does not include the use of synthetic vitamins and minerals. It is available in an array of flavors and package sizes to suit the needs of small and large breed dogs.
Type: Dry dog food
Best for: Dogs of all life stages
Flavor Options: Duck & Salmon; Beef; Lamb; Chicken; Pork; Rabbit; Sardine; Turkey; Venison; Duck; Seafood
- Probiotics & digestive enzymes
- Multiple proteins for easy rotation
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- No corn, wheat, rice, or soy
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages
- The high-protein content can make dogs gassy
Ingredient Analysis: Meat meal, such as chicken or lamb, is used as the first ingredient. Chicken fat preserved with tocopherols and pumpkin seeds help boost crude fat and fiber content, while dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product further aid in digestion. Superfoods like dried cranberry and blueberry fortify this food with vitamins and minerals to make this a complete source of balanced nutrition.
Review: Reviews were largely positive, with dog owners of all kinds enjoying the food. Those with older dogs were happy with the kibble size and texture as their dogs could still eat it without a problem, while others compared it favorably to other high-end brands. Critical reviews made up 10% of total reviews on Amazon. The most common complaint is that it makes dogs gassy.
Summary: Manufactured in the USA with no preservatives or additives, this meal topper is made of only two ingredients: beef lung and beef liver. Dogs love the real beef flavor that provides them with a boost of taurine, cysteine, and methionine for heart health. The recipe includes no preservatives or additives, so even picky eaters will enjoy this dehydrated food additive. The 100% beef formula of this product makes it good for cats, dogs, and any meat-eating pet in between.
Type: Dog food topper
Best for: Dogs of all life stages
Flavor Options: Beef
- Contains only two ingredients
- Dehydrated for easy use
- Great for picky eaters
- Added taurine, cysteine, and methionine
- Can be used as a cat food topper
- Not a complete & balanced meal
Ingredient Analysis: Roasted beef lung and roasted beef liver are the only two ingredients in this meal topper. Both add high-quality minerals and protein and are easy to digest for almost any pet. The simple formula of this meal topper is wonderful.
Review: The reviews we could find seemed as though buyers and reviewers alike were happy with this product. They were satisfied with the quality and the simplicity, as well as their pet’s ability to digest it easily. The only complaint expressed was the price; coming in at $25.00 per 8-oz jar, it is not a cheap purchase.
What Dog Food Formula does Nature’s Logic Recipe Make?
Nature’s Logic Dog Food offers different types of foods and formulas. Here is an overview of the brand’s recipes:
- Nature’s Logic Distinction
- Nature’s Logic Beef Recipe
- Nature’s Logic Chicken Recipe
- Nature’s Logic Pork Recipe
- Nature’s Logic Sardine Recipe
- Nature’s Logic Distinction Grain-Free
- Nature’s Logic Red Recipe
- Nature’s Logic Fowl Recipe
- Nature’s Logic Land & Sea Recipe
- Nature’s Logic Original
- Nature’s Logic Canine Pork Venison Feast
- Nature’s Logic Canned Diets
- Nature’s Logic Dog Treats
- Nature’s Logic Red Recipe Biscuits
- Nature’s Logic Calming Biscuits
- Nature’s Logic Fowl Recipe Biscuits
- Nature’s Logic Beef Trachea Canine Treat
- Nature’s Logic Beef Lung Steak Canine Treat
- Nature’s Logic Beef Femur Slices Canine Chew
- Nature’s Logic Extra Meaty Shin Bone
Has Nature’s Logic Dog Food Been Recalled?
No, Nature’s Logic Dog Food has not been recalled.
Is Nature’s Logic Dog Food Worth It?
Yes, Nature’s Logic Dog Food is worth it.
The brand’s ingredients come from whole foods and offer whole food nutrition as a result. They do not use supplements to boost vitamins, minerals, or fiber content. Instead, opting for fermentation extracts, millet, and real meat from muscle and organs to ensure complete nutrition and wellness.
Due to its price point, accessibility is a problem, but for those who can afford it, Nature’s Logic Dog Food is an excellent choice.