Jump to Recipe
It’s Summertime! ☀️
Beat the heat is with a sweet treat. Honest Paws is sharing a few tasty options (made with our human-grade CBD products) to help keep your dog calm and cool.
Honest Paws Summer Recipe #1: Peanut Butter & Yogurt No-Bake Treats
You only need three things to get started: PB, yogurt, and something to shape them. Before the mixing starts, though, check out these do’s and don’t’s.
✔️Do choose safe peanut butter. Some brands contain ingredients that can be toxic to pets. That’s why Honest Paws Calm Peanut Butter is a great start. It does not contain xylitol, a sweetener that can cause seizures and other dangerous conditions.
✔️ Do check the ingredients on the yogurt. You want to use a brand that is free of artificial sweeteners, mix-ins or flavors, and maybe even vegan if your dog is allergic to dairy.
Whew! Now that we know your pup will be safe let’s make these treats before the summer is over.
Mix, Freeze, and Enjoy!
These Honest Paws PB & Yogurt dog treats will take a total of 2.5 hours. Let’s start with your ingredients. In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine 3 Tablespoons of Honest Paws CBD Peanut Butter and 32oz of yogurt. Mix until creamy, then pour into fun molds, ice tray, or a sheet pan. Freeze for at least two hours–which gives you and your furbaby plenty of time for a quick walk or a nap. Remove from the freezer, pop out or use a cookie cutter for fun shapes, and viola! Tasty treats guaranteed to get you a few sloppy kisses!
You’ll have around 30 treats if you use mini-molds or ice trays, so store leftovers in an air-tight container in your freezer. You can also add extras like bananas or honey. Just remember to double-check that they are safe for your pet.
DON’T FORGET! Take a picture of you and your pup and tag Honest Paws on your favorite social sites!
Honest Paws Yogurt No-Bake Treats:
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Freeze Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 30 (depending on the mold size)
- 3 Tablespoons of Honest Paws Calm Peanut Butter
- 32oz of unsweetened, plain yogurt
- 1 large sliced banana (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor until the texture is creamy.
- Pour into molds, ice trays, or spread on a cookie sheet.
- Freeze for two hours minimum.
- Pop-out (or cut out if you used a cookie sheet) and enjoy immediately.
- Store extras in the freezer in an air-tight container.