We have reviewed Pet Wellbeing and its suite of products for cats and dogs. Overall, they are a solid brand with a lot to offer for pet parents of cats and dogs. Some of the things that Pet Wellbeing offers include:
- Nutritional Supplements
- Immune System Boosters
- Care Kits
Pet Wellbeing: What is It?
Pet Wellbeing is a nutritional and wellness pet health company that provides products to pet owners. They were founded in 2001 with the mission to provide pet owners with good information as well as healthy products. They are made up of a team of holistic veterinarians and other experts with experience in scientific research. Their philosophy is to simplify the decision-making process for pet owners. They do this by using expert advice to provide customers with the right information to make the best choice for their pets.
Who Owns Pet Wellbeing?
The company that owns Pet Wellbeing is called Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc. This company primarily sells plant-based supplements for women. Pet Wellbeing has been privately owned since it was founded in 2001.
Where are Products of Pet Wellbeing Made?
Pet Wellbeing products are made and manufactured in facilities in the USA or Canada. They source their ingredients from qualified suppliers who grow organic herbs. They try to source herbs from the US as much as possible, but some herbs don’t naturally grow in the US. This means that some of their herbs are selectively imported.
Pet Wellbeing: What do they Sell?
Newcomers to Pet Wellbeing made be overwhelmed by the number of products that they stock. Some of the categories of products you can expect to find include:
Pet Wellbeing: Dog Products
Pet Wellbeing: Dog Treats
Pet Wellbeing does not offer any snacks or treats for dogs.
Pet Wellbeing: Dog Supplements
Supplements are essential in sustaining your dog’s health over the long term. Senior dogs can really benefit from the extra boost that they give. Most of these products can work for dogs and cats. If it is only available for dogs, we will make a special mention of that. There are many types of dog supplements sold by Pet Wellbeing. These options are listed below:
- Pet Wellbeing Nutritional Greens Spark: This formula contains a combination of amino acids, antioxidants, and probiotics to help support your dog or cat’s ingestion. It also contains healthy greens like chlorella, alfalfa, and spirulina and can be used by pets of all age ranges.
- Pet Wellbeing Urinary Gold: Pet Wellbeing designed this supplement to help your pet control its frequency of urination by promoting a healthy urinary tract.
- Pet Wellbeing Lung Gold: Provides comfort and relief to dogs or cats with suppressed airways and respiratory problems.
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart: The young at heart blend aims to help dogs or cats that struggle with blood pressure and heart rhythm.
- Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle: A mixture that is great at eliminating toxins from your dog’s food, medications, or environment that will support a healthy liver.
- Pet Wellbeing Adrenal Harmony Gold: In addition to supporting adrenal function, this recipe also is useful for addressing the symptoms of Cushing’s.
- Pet Wellbeing Throat Gold: An herbal supplement meant to soothe the throat and upper respiratory tract.
- Pet Wellbeing Life Gold: This general-purpose herbal mixture improves your pet’s quality of life by reducing oxidative stress and supporting antioxidant function.
- Pet Wellbeing Thyroid Support Gold: The Thyroid support blend aims to increase energy levels and promote healthy skin by regulating thyroid function.
Pet Wellbeing: Cat Products
Many of the products that Pet Wellbeing offers work for both dogs and cats. However, some of their blends are more finely tuned for a cat’s needs. These products include:
Pet Wellbeing: Cat Treats
Similar to their dog catalog, there are no cat treats offered by Pet Wellbeing.
Pet Wellbeing: Cat Supplements
In addition to the supplements listed above that also work for cats, Pet Wellbeing provides some cat-focused supplements as well. These supplements are listed below:
- Thyroid Support Gold for Cats: This supplement is designed to tackle the unique metabolic environment in cats. It seeks to promote normal activity and healthy weight in cats with thyroid issues.
- More Mushrooms Kit for Cats: A kit that supports a healthy immune system for your cat that is immuno-compromised from cancer. The cancer support formula has been veterinarian formulated.
- Diarrhea Smooth BM Gold for Cats: This kit allows your cat to have healthier bowel movements through digestion assistance.
Is Pet Wellbeing a Good Brand?
Yes, Pet Wellbeing is a good brand to add to your wishlist. They have excellent customer reviews that praise their product’s ability to address different pet ailments. The brand uses FDA-approved products to address common furry friend issues like urinary tract health, kidney function problems, and heart health. Their website boasts that they have over 30,000 five-star reviews from satisfied customers who have tried their products.
Where can I Buy Products from Pet Wellbeing?
You can buy Pet Wellbeing products from their official site. They also have a store page on Amazon. If you order directly from their website, they often run special coupons that will save you money on your order.
Do Vets Recommend Pet Wellbeing Products?
Yes, Pet Wellbeing products are recommended by vets. They employ a team of experts as a part of their business that is certified to practice in the field of veterinary medicine. These vets provide knowledge from their experience working with pets to advise Pet Wellbeing on the best recipes for their products.
Pet Wellbeing: Why not Give Them a Try?
If you want to improve your pet’s health and increase your pet’s quality of life, then Pet Wellbeing might be a good fit for you. They are highly reviewed and have a long track record in the industry. Go out and try it! One of the benefits of many of their products is that it is impossible to overdose a pet on their supplements, making them low risk. Many of their products also come with 90-day money-back guarantees.