Table of Contents
Spot and Tango Dog Food Summary
- Spot and Tango offers freshly cooked dog food with human-grade ingredients and no preservatives, artificial additives, and fillers.
- With the Spot and Tango food subscription, owners get customized fresh meal plans on their doorstep.
- Spot and Tango is a dog food brand with meals formulated by veterinary nutritionists and approved by veterinarians.
- There are six Spot and Tango fresh food formulas: Spot and Tango Turkey & Red Quinoa Fresh Recipe, Spot and Tango Beef & Millet Fresh Recipe, Spot and Tango Lamb & Brown Rice Fresh Recipe, Spot and Tango Cod & Salmon UnKibble Recipe, Spot and Tango Beef & Barley UnKibble Recipe, and Spot and Tango Chicken & Brown Rice UnKibble Recipe.
What is Spot and Tango Dog Food?
Spot and Tango Dog Food is a healthy dog food delivery service that offers your dog the best combination of nutrition and flavor. “Dog food reimagined” is their tagline, and indeed this dog food is nothing like your daily kibble.
Here, the health and well-being of your dog are the top priority, and all the recipes are thoughtfully prepared with locally sourced whole foods and fresh ingredients carefully selected to prepare balanced meals.
Where is Spot and Tango Dog Food Made?
Spot and Tango Dog Food are made at USDA/FDA inspected kitchens across New York for the best quality control. These kitchens operate in strict compliance with the HACCP food safety protocols.
How is Spot and Tango Dog Food Made?
The Spot And Tango Dog Food uses human-grade, fresh ingredients selected based on your dog’s nutritional requirements. Unlike the regular kibble, which is dry and usually processed at high temperatures that dilute the food’s nutritional value, the Spot And Tango Dog Food is freshly cooked at low temperatures for a long time.
Hence, every bite has the goodness of nutrients locked in at their authentic levels. Each recipe is prepared in small batches at a time, ensuring consistent quality. Moreover, all the recipes are prepared by veterinary nutritionists in accordance with AAFCO Dog Nutrients Food Profile levels.
Is Spot and Tango Good for Dogs?
Yes, the Spot and Tango fresh foods are good for dogs. There are benefits of switching from the regular dry kibble to the wet nutrient-rich Spot And Tango dog food.
Some of the benefits are healthy weight maintenance, strong muscles, a robust immune system, higher energy levels, and improved digestion. Overall, this has a positive impact on the dog’s wellness and vitality.
Spot and Tango Dog Food Reviewed
Spot And Tango Dog Food manufacturers are picky about their ingredients and recipes to ensure that your dog doesn’t need to be picky while eating. None of the formulas include fillers, additives, or preservatives and are free of GMOs and hormones. It is the best way to provide a tasty meal to your dog without compromising health benefits.
Spot and Tango Dog Food Formulas
With only 12 high-quality ingredients, six different recipes have been expertly developed that exude irresistible smell, taste, and aroma guaranteed to make your dog love meal times.
Here are the different Spot and Tango dog food recipes:
- Spot and Tango Turkey & Red Quinoa Fresh Recipe
- Spot and Tango Beef & Millet Fresh Recipe
- Spot and Tango Lamb & Brown Rice Fresh Recipe
- Spot and Tango Cod & Salmon UnKibble Recipe
- Spot and Tango Beef & Barley UnKibble Recipe
- Spot and Tango Chicken & Brown Rice UnKibble Recipe
Spot and Tango Dog Food Summary
Everyone deserves nutritious and healthy food for their well-being. You must have similar expectations when you feed your dog every day. But, preserved dry pet food from the regular market might not keep up with your expectations.
The Spot and Tango Dog Food recipes meant for all life stages are your saviors. You do not have to worry about your dog’s health separately or provide extra supplements. One pack of this dog food does it all! No dog wants the same tasting kibble for every meal. It is time that they get delicious and healthy food every time.
What’s in a Spot and Tango Subscription
Spot And Tango cares about dog owners, so a subscribe and save option is available. You can save up to 20% on each order if you go for the subscription service. 28 days of dog food will be delivered to your doorstep every four weeks.
This also provides the convenience of periodical delivery at your doorstep. With this option, you can save your money and time and tick off at least one trip to the grocery shop every time you run out of fresh dog food.
Spot and Tango Dog Food Pros
- Good for Sensitive Dogs. Spot and Tango dog food are excellent for dogs with sensitive stomachs and digestion issues. Unlike dry dog food, these fresh formulas are soothing and easy to digest.
- Fit for Picky Eaters. Spot and Tango fresh dry food have been a “savior” for picky-eater dogs. Even dogs with selective appetites are delighted when offered the Spot and Tango meals. The dog treats are a delight as well.
- Universal Suitability. Spot and Tango dog food are universally suitable for all dogs – it can be used by pet parents of small pups like Chihuahuas to giant dogs like Great Danes. The meals have high nutritional value.
- Practical Use. The dog food delivery service of Spot and Tango is convenient and allows customized meal plans. Plus, the brand offers a two-week trial before your commitment to purchase. The money-back-guarantee is an added bonus.
Spot and Tango Dog Food Cons
- Higher cost than regular dry dog food (kibble)
- Comes in frozen packaging, so it needs to be thawed before use
Spot and Tango Dog Food Reviews
Spot and Tango dog food is one of the best dog foods, with an overall rating of 4.9/5 based on feedback from 740 customers.
Pet parents are delighted with all aspects of the Spot and Tango service – from the quality of fresh ingredients to the inclusion of veggies to doorstep delivery.
They are also raving about the two-weeks trial period and the brand’s money-back guarantee, which speaks volumes about the quality of the meals.
How Does Spot And Tango Dog Food Work?
The entire sign-up process will take you 5 mins. All you have to do is follow these steps-
- Visit the sign-up section on their Spot and Tango website
- Enter your details
- Enter the details of your dog, including age, body type, activity level, weight, sex, spay-neuter status
- Choose the Spot and Tango recipe you want
- Help customize a meal plan for your dog
- And check out the products for a quick delivery
What Ingredients do Spot and Tango Dog Food Use?
All Tango food products are made with 12 select ingredients only, all of which are human-grade and fresh. Most used ingredients are spinach, blueberries, carrots, and peas for the ultimate naturally sourced vitamins and minerals, with different options of lean meat or red meat depending on the desired protein intake for your dog.
Great ingredients: Red quinoa, spinach, carrots, peas
Not-So-Great ingredients: Vegetable stock
Ingredients: Beef, millet, spinach, carrots, peas, cranberries, eggs, parsley, apple cider vinegar, safflower oil, vegetable stock, vitamins & minerals.
Great Ingredients: Millet, Spinach, Carrots, Peas, Cranberries
Not-So-Great Ingredients: Vegetable stock
Ingredients: Lamb, brown rice, spinach, carrots, peas, blueberries, eggs, parsley, apple cider vinegar, safflower oil, vegetable stock, vitamins & minerals
Great Ingredients: Lamb, brown rice, spinach, carrots, peas, blueberries
Not-So-Great Ingredients: Vegetable stock,
Ingredients: Cod, salmon, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, sunflower seeds, tapioca, strawberries, carrots, spinach, parsley, rosemary, kelp, salt, mixed tocopherols (natural source of vitamin E), vitamins & minerals
Great Ingredients: Cod, salmon, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, sunflower seeds, tapioca, strawberries
Not-So-Great Ingredients: None
Ingredients: Beef, barley, flax, carrots, green beans, beef liver, beef heart, beets, cranberries, rosemary, kelp, salt, mixed tocopherols (natural source of vitamin E), vitamins & minerals
Great Ingredients: Flax, carrots, green beans
Not-So-Great Ingredients: None
Ingredients: Chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, kale, chicken liver, chicken gizzard, sunflower seeds, ginger root, kelp, salt, mixed tocopherols (natural source of vitamin E), vitamins & minerals
Great Ingredients: Carrots, apples, kale
Not-So-Great Ingredients: None
Has Spot and Tango Dog Food Been Recalled?
Based on Tango review, reports, and investigations, since its inception in 2014, the Spot and Tango Dog food have never been recalled.
How Much Does Spot and Tango Cost?
For the initial trial, the Spot and Tango Dog Food will cost you as low as $1 per day for two weeks. After the trial, a month’s dog food for a dog of medium size and breed is up to $55, but you can save up to 20% on your first order and subsequently use the subscription option for heavy discounts and cut the overall cost.
Is Spot and Tango Dog Food Worth it?
Yes, switching from regular kibble to fresh food for your dog requires a higher investment, but all the health benefits tested and vouched for by 740 customers make it worth it.
The sustainable production process, natural ingredients, and eco-friendly packaging impact your carbon footprint as well. With Spot and Tango Dog Food, you can rest assured that you are doing the best for the well-being of your pet and the planet.