TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This Term of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of Veterinarians.org (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Erik Rivera upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at https://veterinarians.org. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that the services provided by this website (“Service”) and any necessary software used in connection with any Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is the property of Veterinarians.org and its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. No rights or title of to any of the Software used in connection with any Service is provided, transferred or assigned to you. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through any Service or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Veterinarians.org or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or Software, in whole or in part.
- Intended Audience.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
You acknowledge Veterinarians.org’s exclusive rights in the Veterinarians.org trademark and service mark. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this website are the property of Veterinarians.org or the party that provided such intellectual property to Veterinarians.org. Veterinarians.org and any party that provides intellectual property to Veterinarians.org retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this website, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
- Site Use.
Personal and Non-Commercial Use of Website. Veterinarians.org is for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use any service provided by the Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of Veterinarians.org. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to this website.
- Compliance with Laws.
You must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
You agree to indemnify and hold Veterinarians.org, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ERIK RIVERA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability.
VETERINARIANS.ORG ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF DATA, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF VETERINARIANS.ORG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR VETERINARIANS.ORGWAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF VETERINARIANS.ORG AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO VETERINARIANS.ORG FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE IT PROVIDES.
- Use of Information.
Disclosure of Information. Veterinarians.org reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is CertaPet LLC, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 2600 S Shore Blvd, Ste 300, League City, TX 77573-2944
By Phone: +1 844 478 0303
By E-mail: email@example.com
Modification and Termination of the Website. Veterinarians.org reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any service provided by the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Veterinarians.org will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website or any service.
- Miscellaneous (“Boilerplate”)
- Choice of Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, enforcement and interpretation of this Agreement and the exhibits and schedules hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
- Headings. The headings contained in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only, form no part of this Agreement, and have no force or effect whatsoever.
- Integration. The parties intend this statement of their agreement to constitute the complete, exclusive, and fully integrated statement of their agreement. As such, it is the sole expression of their agreement, and they are not bound by any other agreements of whatsoever kind or nature. The parties also intend that this agreement may not be supplemented, explained, or interpreted by any evidence of trade usage or course of dealing. The parties did not rely upon statements or representations not contained within the document itself.
- Jurisdiction. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be commenced in a federal or state court located in the County of USA, Texas, and each party hereto (i) irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such suit, action or proceeding, and (ii) irrevocably waives (to the extent permitted by applicable law) any objection which it now or hereafter may have to the laying of venue of any such action or proceeding brought in any of the foregoing courts in and of the State of Texas, and any objection on the ground that any such action or proceeding in any such court has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid, void or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. No breach of any provision of this Agreement shall have been waived except with the express written consent of the non-breaching party.
- Contact Information.
2600 S Shore Blvd, Ste 300, League City, TX 77573-2944
+1 844 478 0303