Related Articles: Wild Earth Dog Food
Wild Earth is a pet food supplier that focuses on delivering high-quality plant-based food to pets everywhere.Wild Earth is good for pet owners who want to take that next step toward introducing their dog to a high-quality vegan diet.
We, at veterinarians.org, like that they dare to take on this new innovating challenge in the world of pet food.
- Wild Earth is a plant-based pet food company
- You can purchase Wild Earth products on wildearth.com.
- They use plant-based recipes for their meals,
- Wild Earth is a great brand for adult dogs of various breeds
- There are various reasons to choose Wild Earth
What is Wild Earth?
Wild Earth is a plant-based pet food company that focuses on delivering high-quality ingredients with no additives to pet parents and their best friend everywhere. Their ingredients rely on fermentation and are also more cruelty-free than traditional dog foods. Their core mission is to eliminate the unhealthy meat dependency that plagues the commercial pet food industry.
As they see it, the meat-dependent industry is responsible for issues like sensitive stomachs and other health issues in the dog population especially in small breeds. “A dog is a man’s best friend,” so it is incredibly important to Wild Earth that their dog food can help these ecosystems.
After seeing these problems, Wild Earth set out to make a new kind of dog food that uses a plant-based recipe. The result of this innovation is a high-quality pet food formula that gives your pets more energy, allergy relief, a shinier coat, a healthier weight, and a better digestion system.
Wild Earth’s vets and animal food scientists have perfected the 100% vegan ingredients that contain high amounts of protein and zero junk calories or unnecessary additives. Wild Earth policies also help many non-profit environmental organizations because they consume fewer resources to produce food. This is because not relying on animal products saves a lot of energy and resources. The Wild Earth company was featured on shark tank and other television programs.
Who Owns Wild Earth?
Wild Earth was founded by Ryan Bethencourt, who is also the co-founder of IndioBio, a biotech company. Ryan Bethencourt is the current owner and CEO of Wild Earth. The Wild Earth Company was founded in 2017 and had a headquarters in Berkeley, California. Wild Earth has had nine funding rounds of private investments, which have totaled around 49 million dollars. Its three lead investors are Espresso Capital, Bitburger Ventures, and Valhalla Ventures.
Where is Wild Earth Made?
Wild Earth Food is made in the midwestern United States. It sources many ingredients from Europe, Latin America, the U.S., and Asian countries.
What does Wild Earth Sell?
Wild Earth sells a range of pet and pet food-related related products, including the following:
- Pet Food: Wild Earth sells dog food for adult dogs of all breeds.
- Supplements: The supplements that Wild Earth sells are formulated to support dog health in various areas.
- Treats: Wild Earth offers a selection of chewy superfood treats made with ancient Koji, a medicinal fungus from Japan that helps with weight loss and fatigue.
- Meal Plans: After taking a short quiz, customers can get 50% off their pet food order at checkout, along with a customized meal plan to ensure they are staying on top of their dog’s health needs.
What Dog Products does Wild Earth Sell?
Wild Earth focuses on a small selection of high-quality dog products for small breeds as well as large breeds. They sell dog food, dog treats, and dog supplements. They also offer customized meal plans for your dog. These high-quality meal plans contain ways to prepare vegan dog food that can provide immense health benefits for your Canidae best friend.
What Dog Food Does Wild Earth Sell?
Wild Earth dog food is excellent for dogs of any breed and takes a one size fits all approach. The Their dog food only comes in one variety, which is mentioned below:
- Dry Kibble: Wild Earth kibble comes with a rich umami flavor with options for an 18-lb bag or a 4-lb bag. Since it is plant-based dry dog food, it includes a vast assortment of vegetables and is high in protein. You will find chickpeas, sweet potatoes, spinach, dried yeast, oats, and many more. Wild Earth healthy high-protein formula dry dog food also has many vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, calcium, copper, manganese, and folic acid. This dry kibble comes with a happiness and dog satisfaction guarantee. If you fell that “My dog doesn’t love the food,” you can request a full refund of the pet food within 30 days.
What Dog Treats Does Wild Earth Sell?
Nothing perks up a dog or rewards a correct action like a chewy dog treat. Wild Earth offers one category of dog treats with three different flavors. The dog treats that Wild Earth sells include the following:
- Superfood Dog Treats with Koji: This line of dog treats is packed with superfoods and the ancient koji fungus. The koji fungus has many health benefits that will ensure that your dog is as excited as he is healthy when enjoying a treat. The flavors of Wild Earth dog treats are Strawberry & Beet, Peanut Butter, and Banana & Cinnamon. These treats contain ten essential amino acids that every dog needs and require 90% fewer resources to make than similar meat-based dog treats.They are incredibly healthy, contain only 15 calories per treat, and have zero fillers, preservatives, additives, or other junk that could potentially upset sensitive stomachs. Like the dry kibble, the treats also contain a savory umami flavor that gives it an irresistible taste for your furry best friend.
What Dog Supplements Does Wild Earth Sell?
More than just food, Wild Earth also sells supplements that can do wonders for a dog’s health. Some of the supplements Wild Earth sells include the ones listed below:
- Skin & Coat Chews: The skin and coat supplements are a popular pick for many Wild Earth customers. Each package contains 60 chewy peanut butter supplements that are designed to help your dog get clear skin and a shiny coat. The skin-nourishing nutrition of these supplements comes from the health benefits of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acid compounds in the formula. These compounds are essential in promoting the clearing of skin and the disposal of dead cells.They also help promote reproduction, growth, and immune function among other health benefits. Omega-3 fatty acid also prevents dandruff and can reduce shedding. This is great for allergy relief for dogs suffering from skin allergies.
- Hip & Joint Chews: Certain dog breeds are prone to hip and joint issues because of their genetics or lifestyles. The Hip & Joint Chews are formulated with anti-inflammatory ingredients that help reduce the swelling and pain of bad joints. This will give your dog a better range of motion and get them up and running in no time.These chewy supplements also contain compounds that protect cartilage. It protects cartilage from deterioration and allows the joints to age slower. It comes in a yummy peanut butter flavor that every dog will love. Depending on your dog’s weight, you will want to monitor the number of daily supplements you give your furry best friend. Because of this, heavier dogs will go through one container quicker than small breeds.
- Immunity & Digestion Chews: This is a vet-developed supplement that contains many medicinal mushrooms that can support a healthy immune system. The enzymes included in this supplement also are essential to maintaining a healthy digestion pattern. Also included in the chews are probiotic blends that will increase the efficiency of your dog’s immune system. This is also good for sensitive stomachs. Probiotics feed the healthy gut bacteria, ensuring it reproduces faster and becomes a large percentage of the gut’s ecosystems. With the extra healthy bacteria, your dog’s gut will gain a better immunity to harmful bacteria and be able to digest foods more easily.
Does Wild Earth Sell Cat Products?
No, Wild Earth does not sell any cat products. One reason they don’t make cat food is that cats need some form of meat in their diet because they don’t digest plants very well. Another reason is that the amino acid called Taurine that cats need in their diet is only found in animal food sources.
Many animals, like humans and dogs, can synthesize taurine on their own, but cats lack this ability. The Wild Earth company is currently looking into providing a vegan meat alternative for cats through a process of biohacking. A potential roadblock to a vegan cat diet is the lack of cats’ ability to digest carbohydrates. Since they don’t get energy from carbohydrates, whatever their vegan diet is would potentially need to be extremely high in protein.
Is Wild Earth a Good Brand?
Yes, Wild Earth is a good brand for adult dogs of any breed. They use clean plant proteins from chickpeas and dried years to help your dog build muscles quickly. With plant proteins, you also don’t get the downsides of amino acid buildup from meat that can cause health problems for your dog.
The Wild Earth food blend also contains antioxidant-rich fruits like cranberries and blueberries. These antioxidants increase resistance to infection and increase your dog’s digestion. Another ingredient that makes them a good brand of dog food is vitamin-packed vegetables like spinach, sweet potatoes, and squash. These vegetables are high in fiber, making them easy to digest and getting those essential nutrients to your dog.
Wild Earth is focused on providing cruelty-free vegan food with no unnecessary additives to a dedicated audience of dog parents. Their mission to use high-quality ingredients combined with their sustainability efforts makes them a great brand to buy products from and support.
Wild Earth also offers a happiness guarantee that makes them a good brand just to try out. Since if you aren’t happy after 30 days of using their food, they will give you a full refund, no questions asked. If you are still unconvinced, you should consider that Wild Earth has a commitment to clean ingredients and vegan principles and is a cruelty-free business. This means you can do business with them and contribute to positive changes around the world.
With their science-backed research approach, you can feel safe knowing that all the latest food recipes are cutting-edge.
Where can I Buy Wild Earth?
You can buy Wild Earth on their website wildearth.com. Their products are also available to be purchased on Amazon as one of the high-quality vegan options. Wild Earth is also available in many pet-retail stores, so you will never run out of ways to access it. Its accessibility is a big plus if you are deciding which brand you want to stick with. Wild Earth is available throughout much of the United States and Canada. It is not yet available to be shipped to the UK or Europe. One reason for this is that the UK does not import a lot of specialized food because it hopes to reduce its carbon footprint through public policy.
Do Vets Recommend Wild Earth Products?
Yes, Wild Earth products contain ingredients that are highly recommended by vets. Vegan pet food is just starting to become accepted among mainstream veterinarians as healthy compared to a meat-based diet. As long as the vegan diet can supplement what the dog is missing from a mixed diet, the vegan diet is an excellent way to go.
There are a few health disadvantages to your dog eating meat. In the case of raw meat, you are increasing the risks of possible nutritional deficiencies. Meat also tends to contain more salt and fat, which can lead to indigestion and vomiting in dogs. Some dogs experience pancreatitis from the inflammation that some meats can cause.
Why Choose Wild Earth?
There are many reasons to choose Wild Earth over other pet food brands. Wild Earth uses plant-based recipes for their meals, so if you want to save animals and make a positive change, they are a good pick for you.
Another reason to choose Wild Earth is that they use high-quality ingredients that have been formulated by vets to give your pet all the nutrients they need to live a long and healthy life. Wild Earth uses sustainable processes for making its pet food. They report that they use 90% fewer resources when making a plant-based meal than a meat-based one. This can lead to a massive reduction in their environmental impact, which is good for ecosystems, as there are ways that meat consumption affects the environment that we don’t think about. Animals need to be transported, housed, and fed. All these things can take their toll on the environment through the overuse of fossil fuels. Some animals even emit dangerous gases that can cause damage to the atmosphere when they are farmed to high population levels.
All-in-all, Wild Earth is a good choice for someone who wants to take the next step into a high-quality vegan diet for their dog.
“Probiotics and prebiotics are a great way to supplement the gut health of our dogs and cats. Products that contain both create a complementary tag team that restores the natural status of healthy bacteria in the gut, hence leading to better overall gastrointestinal performance. Always ask your vet for the right dosage of probiotics and prebiotics to create the right balance for your pet.” – Alysper M. Cormanes, DVM